Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I was annoyed by him especially when I had no interest in his quest line. Sometimes I played it because I was playing a theif etc. That quest line helps builid the character.  I never got annoyed as as you two. lol.  I also didn't care if the quesst was on the list. I had lots of them. I can see why it would be annoying. Some wants to keep their quest clean. My current game I want to keep things clean (not Skyrim a different game. ) 

However, that is some useful tips for future play. ;) Thanks. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...