Rocker Choker wStraps EDIT for MedBod, plus accessories

JoshQ

Rocker Choker wStraps EDIT for MedBod, plus accessories

• This CC is offered completely free
  • You’re allowed to modify it in any way, shape or form imaginable; asking me for permission is not necessary
  • I don’t take requests nor commissions

Details:

• Base game compatible
  • For young adult and adult femsims (accessories are enabled for teens)
  • Located on the ‘outfit’ category (accessories under the ‘legwear’ slot)
  • Enabled for naked, everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career, outwear
  • Disabled for random sims
  • All LODs and morphs
  • Polycount: 5079
  • 4 color channels (1-4 for accessories)
  • Only available in .package format

Defects:

• Mesh looks weird on some spots under CAS, everything looks OK in-game
  • Texture stretching on the mesh depending your sim proportions and animations
  • Probably some clipping with shoes that don’t follow the ankle seam and/or have volume above it, Beyond that I haven’t found any hint of clipping everywhere else BUT, I also haven’t test all animation packs so it could still occur
  • Clear colors just don’t look good on corset and straps
  • Accessories have the usual pixelation from super close, stretching depending on the animation and distortion on the crotch, if you didn’t like my previous ones you won’t like these either
  • Hard edges here and there

Notes:

• What’s the difference with the one located here? For beginners I decided to start all over again to fix some problems with holes under the corset, inconsistencies on the mesh and so on
  • Then I generated straps for legs and arms and almost went nuts trying to suppress clipping, for the thigh I used the texture from afBodyTightShinyLeatherOutfit
  • Finally I extracted the textures from this three releases and did some modifications, made them stand alone so you (and me) can choose whatever combination, including other texture accessories
  • Accessories are compatible with the default body, and any other custom mesh that follows the default UV map, besides MedBod of course
  • Zip contains: RockerChoker_wStraps_EDIT_MedBod, Accessory_afBodyN03_SimplerVersion, AccessoryBodyN05_SimplerVersion, AccessoryMoCapSuit_SimpleEDIT
  • Accessories (and mesh) won't conflict with prior versions

Credits:

• Electronic Arts for mesh and textures where applies
  • Kurasoberina for her body specular (used on Accessory_afBodyN03_SimplerVersion)