1 hour ago, Kendo 2 said:

I can't figure out what's going on with Sexout either.  I think it has something to do with how mod swaps out meshes.  I've tried manually fixing the meshes Sexout uses and pathing textures to to them, but they still fuck up during some animations.  I don't know enough about Sexout to help you; might try asking the mod author.

OK, I'll try asking over on LL. Thanks again for the help!

On 7/1/2019 at 7:15 AM, Kendo 2 said:

I can't figure out what's going on with Sexout either.  I think it has something to do with how mod swaps out meshes.  I've tried manually fixing the meshes Sexout uses and pathing textures to to them, but they still fuck up during some animations.  I don't know enough about Sexout to help you; might try asking the mod author.

Alright, so aghjax from LL told me to replace both Sexout bodysuit meshes with the mesh from the bodysuits of this mod to fix my problem. So I copied 

" meshes\armor\sexoutbodysuits\outfitmerect.nif "

and made  

" meshes\armor\sexoutbodysuits\outfitmerectamra.nif " (a second file within the sexoutbodysuits path from the Sexout Bodies mod) 

and now the textures are fixed. Figured it was worth mentioning here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Kaiden69 said:

Alright, so aghjax from LL told me to replace both Sexout bodysuit meshes with the mesh from the bodysuits of this mod to fix my problem. So I copied 

" meshes\armor\sexoutbodysuits\outfitmerect.nif "

and made  

" meshes\armor\sexoutbodysuits\outfitmerectamra.nif " (a second file within the sexoutbodysuits path from the Sexout Bodies mod) 

and now the textures are fixed. Figured it was worth mentioning here.

Strange there wasn't already a second body when you installed Sexout?  There should have been. One (the first one) is for walking around. You can have a nude flaccid, erect, or even underwear version. The second one  is the body that animations use for sex. There has always been a second body for Sexout. (one body for females if you are curious.. If I am correct. .. they use armors to change to pregnant versions... Off topic.. yes.. sorry will get back to topic :D )

I ask because I haven't seen any situation where there was only one body (path) .. I thought it was something along the lines as one body was this mod and the other (sex one) was the original Breezes which has that UV issue as the cause. Not having the second body should have caused floating head hands and feet issue. Not graphical issues. I must be getting really out of touch with Fallout NV mods. :(

In any case, excellent of you to come back with your solution. top notch, keep it up. (   ... pun intended.. lol)

On 7/2/2019 at 6:33 PM, ritualclarity said:

Strange there wasn't already a second body when you installed Sexout?  There should have been. One (the first one) is for walking around. You can have a nude flaccid, erect, or even underwear version. The second one  is the body that animations use for sex. There has always been a second body for Sexout. (one body for females if you are curious.. If I am correct. .. they use armors to change to pregnant versions... Off topic.. yes.. sorry will get back to topic :D )

I ask because I haven't seen any situation where there was only one body (path) .. I thought it was something along the lines as one body was this mod and the other (sex one) was the original Breezes which has that UV issue as the cause. Not having the second body should have caused floating head hands and feet issue. Not graphical issues. I must be getting really out of touch with Fallout NV mods. :(

In any case, excellent of you to come back with your solution. top notch, keep it up. (   ... pun intended.. lol)

I don't think so, at least not in Data, Core, or SCR. I have this mod, Sexout Data,  Sexout Core, and SCR installed. I have Sexout - Bodies downloaded, but not installed, because I have my own body replacers (Breeze Redux/Type N). I only figured out that there was a second body suit (outfitmerectamra.nif) after aghjax told me to replace both body suits. I then opened up the Sexout - Breezes BSA from the Sexout Bodies mod, and found two .nif files within the \sexoutbodysuits \ path.

Should I have Sexout - Bodies installed even though I already have Type N and this mod?

Edited by Kaiden69

5 hours ago, Kaiden69 said:

I don't think so, at least not in Data, Core, or SCR. I have this mod, Sexout Data,  Sexout Core, and SCR installed. I have Sexout - Bodies downloaded, but not installed, because I have my own body replacers (Breeze Redux/Type N). I only figured out that there was a second body suit (outfitmerectamra.nif) after aghjax told me to replace both body suits. I then opened up the Sexout - Breezes BSA from the Sexout Bodies mod, and found two .nif files within the \sexoutbodysuits \ path.

Should I have Sexout - Bodies installed even though I already have Type N and this mod?

Not if it is working for you now. The sexout bodies add that second body. You needed to have the sex body / nude body installed properly of your choice to have things work properly as a result you had issues.  If you installed the ones provided for you, the body would have likely changed when having sex or depending on when you installed (your chosen mod vs SExout bodies .. which overwritten the other)

I believe the female body is singular. so if you have a chosen nude body chances are you are good to go.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, dumbrando said:

None of the files came with an esp.

What do I do?

I don't believe it needed one. I could be wrong though. Have you tried the instructions (naming the nif in the OP to get the desired body? 

Anyway, I believe this is a complete "Mesh" rework. meaning what comes with the game.  When replacing or updating textures and meshes that are already present in the game, you don't need an esp. (or an esm)

Follow the instructions and see if all is good. (or follow whatever instructions Kendo gives after this post  of course :P)

8 hours ago, dumbrando said:

I renamed the nif in mod organizer and tested, nothing. and putting it in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data didn't do anything either

You're over-thinking this.  The mod isn't set up for mod organizer.  Manual install only.

INSTALLATION
Drop the download contents into your data folder.  Go to the folder Data\meshes\characters\_male and look for the files upperbody_nude erect,  upperbody_nude and  upperbodymale_underwear shorts.  Rename the mesh of your choice to upperbody.  Activate the esp(s) if needed and play.  The game will do the rest.

It mostly works!
The raider and ghoul bodies work as they should but the normal human marked man and lobotomite skins have black underwear with the intended parts clipping through and the honest heart skins don't have anything clipping through the underwear.
also the lobotomite doesn't use the skin from the mod page, it just uses the normal human skin.

57 minutes ago, dumbrando said:

It mostly works!
The raider and ghoul bodies work as they should but the normal human marked man and lobotomite skins have black underwear with the intended parts clipping through and the honest heart skins don't have anything clipping through the underwear.
also the lobotomite doesn't use the skin from the mod page, it just uses the normal human skin.

Do you have your ini's and default config docs set up to allow for new textures?  You also probably need the ArchiveInvalidated mod if you don't have it.

I ran archive invalidated, normal human npcs now have pink heads and hands along with roughly half of all lotomites, marked men and honest hearts npcs didn't change, on the plus side they no longer have the black underwear. how would I set up my .ini and default config to fix this?

Edited by dumbrando

1 hour ago, dumbrando said:

How would I set up my .ini and default config to fix this?

Pop over to Nexus and look at the Beware of Girl mod page.  The instructions on her page are mine...she stole them.  Telling you how to do it is too involved to lay out here, and it's outside of the scope of this mod; it's basic 'getting mods to work' knowledge.

• 4 months later...

I noticed the some naked bodies in _male have glossinesses of 60. Also almost all of the meatcaps of the naked bodies and armors have the niAlphaproperties threshold set to zero, which makes dismemberment look too clean cut.

Edited by junkacc
add info

On 12/27/2019 at 9:53 AM, junkacc said:

I noticed the some naked bodies in _male have glossinesses of 60. Also almost all of the meatcaps of the naked bodies and armors have the niAlphaproperties threshold set to zero, which makes dismemberment look too clean cut.

Things might have slipped through I didn't realize OR they were fucked up in the originals and when I copied the branches and pasted them over they carried the wrong values with them.  I need to update the mod anyway.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I've started using this mod on a fresh TTW run, and I noticed right away that Gob had this greyish blue stripe on his arm, signaling an incorrect texture or mesh?  I thought it might've just been the clothes he was wearing, so I installed a separate breeze armor fix.  This did not work.

All the files appear to be there in the mod... what should I do?

39 minutes ago, axeandgun said:

I've started using this mod on a fresh TTW run, and I noticed right away that Gob had this greyish blue stripe on his arm, signaling an incorrect texture or mesh?  I thought it might've just been the clothes he was wearing, so I installed a separate breeze armor fix.  This did not work.

All the files appear to be there in the mod... what should I do?

Standard Breeze uses a different base mesh than Breeze Redux.  For the most part you don't need mesh replacers for armor/clothing.

Go to this folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\meshes\armor\wastelandclothing05 and if there's an outfitm file delete it.  You don't need it.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

Standard Breeze uses a different base mesh than Breeze Redux.  For the most part you don't need mesh replacers for armor/clothing.

Go to this folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\meshes\armor\wastelandclothing05 and if there's an outfitm file delete it.  You don't need it.

Uh, according to my virtual folder in MO2, there is NOT an outfitm file in wastelandclothing5, just an outfitf.

Now I'm even MORE confused.  

11 minutes ago, axeandgun said:

Uh, according to my virtual folder in MO2, there is NOT an outfitm file in wastelandclothing5, just an outfitf.

Now I'm even MORE confused.  

Go the file folder MANUALLY.  Nothing I make is set up to work with mod managers of any type.

If you're still having issues; have you edited the game's config ini's to allow for new files?  Do you have the ArchiveInvalidation Invalidated mod installed?

6 minutes ago, Kendo 2 said:

Go the file folder MANUALLY.  Nothing I make is set up to work with mod managers of any type.

If you're still having issues; have you edited the game's config ini's to allow for new files?  Do you have the ArchiveInvalidation Invalidated mod installed?

So, in order:

1) For some reason there is no meshes or textures file in Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data, which confuses me because I'm still able to run the game no problem?  I dunno whats going on.

2) Most of my ini tweaks are done from Gamerpoet tutorials, for both performance and for TTW.  I do not know which one allows for new files.

3) No, I do not have the ArchiveInvalidation Invalidated mod installed.  I will see about toggling AI to see if that fixes it.

1 hour ago, axeandgun said:

1) For some reason there is no meshes or textures file in Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data, which confuses me because I'm still able to run the game no problem?  I dunno whats going on.

Download my mod and install it manually.

2) Most of my ini tweaks are done from Gamerpoet tutorials, for both performance and for TTW.  I do not know which one allows for new files.

Don't know anything about those tutorials so I have no idea what they do and do not cover.

3) No, I do not have the ArchiveInvalidation Invalidated mod installed.  I will see about toggling AI to see if that fixes it.

Drop this file into your Data folder MANUALLY. ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated!.bsa

All it does is add a line of null code to trick the game into validating any files you might add.  It's the proven old school way to fix things and it works.

11 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

Download my mod and install it manually.

Don't know anything about those tutorials so I have no idea what they do and do not cover.

Drop this file into your Data folder MANUALLY. ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated!.bsa

All it does is add a line of null code to trick the game into validating any files you might add.  It's the proven old school way to fix things and it works.

Well, it seemed to work at first: upon COC'ing to Bert Gunnerson, I checked and his textures were working perfectly.  But then the human male player character had a black void where his underwear would normally be.

Looking in this thread, the first suggestion to fix THAT was to just manually install it again?  I don't understand how thats supposed to fix anything.  

EDIT: I should also mention that the actual nude textures were working fine in my MO2 installation, it was JUST the Textures on the Merc Grunt outfit (and I assume any clothing ghouls wear.)

Edited by axeandgun

5 hours ago, axeandgun said:

Looking in this thread, the first suggestion to fix THAT was to just manually install it again?  I don't understand how thats supposed to fix anything.  

Considering that you said you didn't have meshes and textures folders explains why you need to install the mod manually.  You're answering your own questions.

From the mod page:

INSTALLATION
Drop the download contents into your data folder.  Go to the folder Data\meshes\characters\_male and look for the files upperbody_nude erect,  upperbody_nude and  upperbodymale_underwear shorts.  Rename the mesh of your choice to upperbody.  Activate the esp(s) if needed and play.  The game will do the rest.

If you're not willing to following basic instructions, I'm done helping you.

28 minutes ago, Kendo 2 said:

Considering that you said you didn't have meshes and textures folders explains why you need to install the mod manually.  You're answering your own questions.

From the mod page:

If you're not willing to following basic instructions, I'm done helping you.

I apologize for coming across as lazy, but let me explain:

I did as instructed: downloaded the files, extracted them, and dropped them into the data folder as was listed.  This was after you said to do it all manually.  Wasn't using MO2, I was ONLY using that, and the ArchiveInvalitdationInvadlitated BSA.  Then, as per normal, renamed the appropriate mesh and renamed it upperbody.nif, in this case the non-erect nude mesh.  Then started up the game, and when I was able, COC'ed to Aerotech Office Park to check if the texture issue was still there for the ghoul Bert Gunnerson, as the Merc Grunt is almost identical to the Surgeons outfit, at least in the sense that they both have sleeves.

The texture was fine.  Killing him and then stripping him revealed that the nude mesh was working perfectly for the ghoul as well.  The same could NOT be said for the normal human male mesh, resulting in black underwear.

Did I miss anything from the previous instructions?