So the mesh works fine because you renamed it according to the instructions. The issue is the textures. When you are getting the black underwear, that's an indication that AI is not installed, or installed properly. Did you edit the Fallout.ini file to add AI so that it can read the BSA when launching the game? Because installing just the BSA alone won't do anything.

BTW, how are you using MO2 with New Vegas? I thought MO2 was for x64?

Edited by driftscape

18 hours ago, driftscape said:

So the mesh works fine because you renamed it according to the instructions. The issue is the textures. When you are getting the black underwear, that's an indication that AI is not installed, or installed properly. Did you edit the Fallout.ini file to add AI so that it can read the BSA when launching the game? Because installing just the BSA alone won't do anything.

BTW, how are you using MO2 with New Vegas? I thought MO2 was for x64?

I... did not do that, no.  I'm still learning when it comes to modding... adding the AI to the ini is basically adding the BSA's name into that line in the Archive?

MO2 works decently well with New Vegas, actually.  It's whats recommended when installing ttw.

17 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

Post a screenshot of an alive Gunnerson.

Right, here you go.  From my last attempt to do it manually.  I'll, uh, see if the previous advice about adding AI to the Ini would help next.

trubleshootkendo.jpg

EDIT:  So I figured out how to use the BSA in the INI, and lo and behold, the human male texture works fine.  So, I dunno if this helps me figure out to fix it for TTW.

trubleshootkendo2.jpg

Edited by axeandgun
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Kendo 2 said:

Looks to me like you fixed it.  Congratulations. :)

Well, no, not exactly, as my original problem involved TTW on MO2.

As you can see, the ghoul skin on Gob is fine when nude, but not when wearing Merc Grunt gear.  Human male is working fine, ghoul nude is fine, just not the UV on that outfit.

I've been trying to see if I have a mod that causes this, or changes something, but so far I haven't found anything.

trubleshootkendo3.jpg

The Merc Grunt outfit is using a mesh from a different version of Breeze.  My version uses the vanilla meshes of most outfits.

outfitm.nif

Place that file into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\meshes\armor\wastelandclothing05 MANUALLY.  If the problem persists then the problem lies in another mod you have installed and is not my responsibility.

Good news!  It worked.

One last thing before I go: so your version uses the vanilla mesh of most outfits, whereas mine somehow had a mesh from a different version of breeze... ergo, if this comes up again, I'd need to patch it with vanilla meshes?  Is that right?

This is mostly for context so I can understand and troubleshoot myself going forward.

trubleshootkendo4.jpg

Apparently it wasn't just the Merc Grunt outfit.

So, I took in mind what you said and looked around for anything in the files that didn't come from your mod and... I'm struggling to find anything at all.  Most of the outfit nifs in my mod list are for the female armors and clothes.  I'm still looking through these as I'm typing this.

You said Breeze Male Redux is using the vanilla mesh for most outfits right?  And thats how you gave me that outfitm.nif file right?  I'd like to understand so I can try fixing it on my own.

trubleshootkendo5.jpg

1 hour ago, axeandgun said:

You said Breeze Male Redux is using the vanilla mesh for most outfits right?  And thats how you gave me that outfitm.nif file right?  I'd like to understand so I can try fixing it on my own.

*C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\meshes\armor\combatarmor\m and delete the file named outfit.

*C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\meshes\armor\wastelandsettler01\m and delete the file named outfit.

*C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\meshes\armor\WastelandSettler03\m and delete the file named outfit.

Evidently you installed a version of Breeze Males that uses the meshes compatible with Roberts Males.  That's why you're getting gray streaks and other weird patterns.

Option #1; Manually delete the Data\meshes\armor files of all male outfits. 

Option #2; Open the Meshes BSA and extract and path all of the armor meshes to the correct folders so they overwrite what you have installed.

• 5 months later...

I need some help with most common thing, is that the game does not register any new textures for Both genders, and female and male, they keep having underwears and I dont know how to remove them but only to look that they exist in FOMM through textures.bsa
How can I change the textures in the Fallout - Textures.bsa so it will have the right installed textures?

6 hours ago, Nervict said:

I need some help with most common thing, is that the game does not register any new textures for Both genders, and female and male, they keep having underwears and I dont know how to remove them but only to look that they exist in FOMM through textures.bsa
How can I change the textures in the Fallout - Textures.bsa so it will have the right installed textures?

Extract this file and MANUALLY place it in your data folder. Fallout - AI!.7z

Now you need to edit the game's ini files to allow for new textures.

Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas and go to the Fallout_default doc.  MAKE A COPY OF IT for backup.  Open the original doc and scroll down to [Archive]; make it look like this:

Spoiler

[Archive]
SInvalidationFile=
iRetainFilenameOffsetTable=1
iRetainFilenameStringTable=1
iRetainDirectoryStringTable=1
bCheckRuntimeCollisions=0
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
bUseArchives=1
SArchiveList=Fallout - AI!.bsa, Fallout - Misc.bsa, Fallout - Voices1.bsa, Fallout - Sound.bsa, Fallout - Textures.bsa, Fallout - Textures2.bsa, Fallout - Meshes.bsa 

Now go to C:\Users\YOUR PCs Name\Documents\My Games\FalloutNV and the Fallout doc and do the same thing.  Make a copy of the doc and edit the original.

Spoiler

[Archive]
SInvalidationFile=
iRetainFilenameOffsetTable=1
iRetainFilenameStringTable=1
iRetainDirectoryStringTable=1
bCheckRuntimeCollisions=0
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1
bUseArchives=1
SArchiveList=Fallout - AI!.bsa, Fallout - Misc.bsa, Fallout - Voices1.bsa, Fallout - Sound.bsa, Fallout - Textures.bsa, Fallout - Textures2.bsa, Fallout - Meshes.bsa 

Once all of that is done go into whatever mod manager you use and toggle ArchiveInvalidation on and off a few times and then leave it on.  That should fix the texture issue.

EDIT: Also, DO NOT use any mod managers to try and install anything I upload.  Download the files and MANUALLY install them into you data folder.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Nervict said:

The thing is I already did the file AI! yet i had the underwears on both genders and I did it manually without Nexus or any mod managers.

Installing the AI! file won't fix anything if you don't edit the docs I listed the way I told you to edit them.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Im having a lot of trouble with installing this mod correctly, I have TTW so i need every download (i think) but i cant figured out how to get it working. I changed the name to "upperbody" and that worked partially.. but the entire genital/ass area on the males were just missing. that was best case scenario other than that the whole body was missing even during sex scenes. is there like a video on how to install or any other tips?

• 2 months later...
1 hour ago, FNVNOOB said:

Hello, love all of your mods but having issue with this one or maybe another mod. Any idea what could be causing the missing parts? using sexout,  with Drags Riddick mod  and the breeze mod from here.

Mesh Issue.bmp 1.53 MB · 0 downloads

It the problem is only with Drags mod then it is something that isn't compatible with this mod.  Check and see if it works with regular bodies from non Drag NPCs or characters. If it works, then it is likely it is something that was done with that mod.

• 1 year later...
2 minutes ago, preugly said:

1) Make sure you have the mod's textures installed.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\textures\characters\male

2) Make sure you have your game's ini files edited to allow for new textures.

3) Turn archive invalidation on and off and the back on...and leave it on.