been trying to figure out for the last hour or so how to fix this damned bug or whatever. just attempting to make fallout a bit more of a realistic playthough with removing males clothing haha. if their member size was randomized everytime too that would be amazing..

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Since this mod and the HH Tribals modifies a few FNV DLC races, both the female and the male variants of those races are inevitably modified, which makes any other plugin that modifies the same races incompatible with this mod. I've been using the Type 4 body mod and it also modifies these races for the female variants and I only want this mod to change the males (since Breeze Redux for Honest Hearts are for Type 3 female bodies), so I've created a patch for this mod to do that. Install instructions are below if anyone is interested.

Install Instructions:

Note that I assume that you have already installed THIS mod (i.e. everything except misc. fixes and the FO3 stuff) as well as Honest Hearts Tribals and the Type 4 body mod.

1. The new plugin combines the two ESPs so they are no longer needed.
2. The new plugin combines the race modifications for males from K2 Breeze and the modifications for females from Type 4 plugin.
3. The new plugin must be loaded AFTER the Type 4 plugin, because it carries over the changes made in the Type 4 plugin.
4. The mod assets of Breeze Redux (e.g. meshes and textures) must be overwritten/overridden by Type 4.
5. Hide or rename Sexout's BSA for Breeze body if you're using it or place it somewhere ABOVE these mods in your load order.

For Mod Organizer users:

a. Mod order on the left pane:

-K2 Breeze Redux Mod
-Type 4 Mod

b. Plugin load order on the right pane:

- T4-plugin.esp
- K2_Breeze_Redux_for_Type4.esp

Don't forget to hide (or make them optional) the two K2 Breeze Redux ESPs (K2_HonestHeartsTribals.esp & OldWorldBlues_K2LobotomiteMaleFix.esp) which are no longer needed in this setup.

Note: For manual installation, install K2 Breeze first and then Type 4, and then this plugin.

K2_Breeze_Redux_for_Type4.7z

• Thanks 1

There is some sort of incompatibility between this mod and the latest Sexout. I don't know if it's been discussed before, but when I don't use the Breeze BSA that comes with Sexout, K2 Breeze's body suit appears normally but occasionally when a 3rd NPC is involved, they appear without a torso, which suggests that the body mesh they use was inside the BSA which is now inaccessible. I've looked at the undressing/body swapping script and it seems there are two different male body suits, one for a specific plugin (Amra something) and another for all the other cases, but it seems to me that Sexout still uses the other body suit even though that particular plugin isn't there. If I enable the Sexout's Breeze BSA which contains the meshes and the textures for that body suit, its textures appear incorrectly because K2 Breeze overwrites them and they are incompatible.

The only possible solution that comes to mind is to change the texture paths of K2 Breeze and leave the Breeze BSA of Sexout enabled. That way K2 Breeze would do what it's supposed to do and for all other cases it doesn't cover, the BSA would take over. Simply adding an additional 'K2' folder to the texture paths of the meshes and move the textures accordingly would probably resolve the issue.

• 8 months later...

hi i dont know if you still doing fallout but i need some help i install your mod and everything mostly went well except for these 2 problem i encounter, i follow the instructions and i got a archiveinvalidation program to do the other works but i still have this problem, even though this look like a great mod and would be very cool to play but for some reason i cant so im gonna go back to the original breeze mod, thank you very much for your work

20231225232505_1.jpg

20231225232455_1.jpg

On 12/25/2023 at 10:29 PM, messymark152 said:

hi i dont know if you still doing fallout but i need some help i install your mod and everything mostly went well except for these 2 problem i encounter, i follow the instructions and i got a archiveinvalidation program to do the other works but i still have this problem, even though this look like a great mod and would be very cool to play but for some reason i cant so im gonna go back to the original breeze mod, thank you very much for your work

Have you edited the game's ini files to allow for new textures?  If not, Google a tutorial.  If you have. do this:

Go to this file path;

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\meshes\characters\_male

Delete any files with the name upperbody.

Go to this file path;

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\textures\characters\male

Delete all the files with the name upperbodymale.

Do the same thing for raiders.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\textures\characters\raider

Do the same thing for ghouls.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\textures\characters\ghoul

Toggle archive invalidation on and off in whatever mod manager you're using and leave it toggled on.  Start the game.  All males should be using the VANILLA GAME meshes and textures.  NOW reinstall this mod MANUALLY.  Toggle archive invalidation on and off again and leave it on.  Start the game.  Now (finally) this mod should be installed and working, provided that you followed these additional instructions and the ones on the mod page.

• Like 1