What Mod Is This? (FO3/FONV)

Hi guys, sorry to be "that guy" especially considering I just joined, but thought I'd post anyway (mods feel free to delete/let me know where is appropriate to post this). Stumbled across this forum and love the work of the modders, thanks heaps you guys from some stellar content. I am currently playing NV and was wondering if anyone could tell me which mod this armor piece comes from?

9 hours ago, endgameaddiction said:

If I'm not mistaken, it's from Wasteland Collection. It's available for both Fallout 3 and New vegas.  A google search should point you in the right direction.

Hi, thanks for the reply. I downloaded the result which came on Nexus via Google, but alas. It's not in there. Unless the items in the picture are from multiple mods?

Another re-post of that work now that we know the author.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13825-release-paradise-island-nv-by-alex3874/

has many links. some of which were discussed already along with some others. Might not be able to get the clothing set unless someone sends it to you via PM but you (the OP) might be able to get some other very cool outfits from the same author.

@Kendo

Too bad we can't create a "Lost Mods Thread" where mods that were lost to time could be reuploaded. :( However without proper permissions from the authors that wouldn't work. Too bad we can't get in contact with Alex3874 and others like him that lost their mods for permissions :(

Thank you everyone for taking the time to reply, really appreciate it. The items in question were indeed from Alex's Cloth Collection (yay) but unfortunately don't work well with the Type 3M body meshes I play with/prefer (boo). Great content within that mod though, thanks guys for pointing me in its direction!

Unfortunately, yes it does suck when using a certain body replacer and the armor you like isn't made specifically for that body. I guess on the bright side is that it's based off the type3 so the UV map is compatible.

• 1 month later...
On 20/09/2016 at 1:44 AM, endgameaddiction said:

Unfortunately, yes it does suck when using a certain body replacer and the armor you like isn't made specifically for that body. I guess on the bright side is that it's based off the type3 so the UV map is compatible.

Not really sure how to make it work without clipping, beyond my understanding unfortunately. Thanks again to everyone though for the help.

Oh and thanks Kendo for the sticky. I have another request guys: trying to figure out what mod this outfit in my attachment to this post is from.

I assume it's a port and recolour similar to this Fallout 3 mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/5470/?

Does anyone recognise it? Will be eternally grateful.

blackdress.jpg

blackdress2.jpg

Damn, I have that dress too but it's been soooo long I don't remember the name of the dress. I think it's Gothic Outfit for Type 3 or something llike that. I'll look around and see if I can find it. I think K2 knows.

Okay, yeah... That's one of K2's outfits called Gothic Girl Dress for Type 3. I got it, but I'll see if K2 wants to upload it or send it to you via PM. If not I will.

Edited by Guest

15 hours ago, endgameaddiction said:

Damn, I have that dress too but it's been soooo long I don't remember the name of the dress. I think it's Gothic Outfit for Type 3 or something llike that. I'll look around and see if I can find it. I think K2 knows.

Okay, yeah... That's one of K2's outfits called Gothic Girl Dress for Type 3. I got it, but I'll see if K2 wants to upload it or send it to you via PM. If not I will.

Haha wow, pretty funny just so happens the mod author of it is here. Would be great if you or K2 could upload it/send via PM. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks Kendo. Will report back if successful, lol. I'm bad at this.

Edit: Followed tutorial instructions. Upon choosing the .nif file of the Goth dress in the Edit Bipedal model drop-down, only a red arrow error sign appeared in the preview box.

Edited by yoyosdt

2 hours ago, yoyosdt said:

Thanks Kendo. Will report back if successful, lol. I'm bad at this.

Edit: Followed tutorial instructions. Upon choosing the .nif file of the Goth dress in the Edit Bipedal model drop-down, only a red arrow error sign appeared in the preview box.

Be sure your folders are in the right Bethesda folders.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\meshes\K2\GothGirlDress and then the outfitf_Dimon nif file.

7 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

Be sure your folders are in the right Bethesda folders.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Fallout New Vegas\Data\meshes\K2\GothGirlDress and then the outfitf_Dimon nif file.

I believe any time with Bethesda games you see a red anything (Arrow or Exclamation mark) it is due to missing files. Always at that point double check to be sure the files are in the correct location.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the reply guys, and sorry for my late response again! (Have had a break from modding).

Do I have to do anything additional because I use Mod Organizer? As in, I don't usually put any mods directly into my Data folder.

Also, would it be wiser to open up a new thread for asking if potential mods exist? I'm currently looking for Type 3 body mods or anything which adds manicured or painted toenails, to go with all of these non-Nexus clothing and armor mods I've been finding on here and LoversLab.

Edited by yoyosdt

• 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...