Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Doublezero

New features coming to NSFWmods.com

Recommended Posts

Invision Power Services is adding new features into the IPS Community Suite. Here's a quick look at what's coming.

Quote

Version 4.1.17 is in the final stages of development and will be released soon!

Check out the release notes for the full list of what's new and our preview articles for details on some of the most interesting changes:

We hope you enjoy all these new additions coming in 4.1.17 and be sure to read the release notes for many smaller changes. The big feature in 4.1.17 is the new Leaderboard which we really think will enhance your community.

If you like using pre-release beta versions, the public beta of 4.1.17 will be available in the client area on 28 November. We support betas on live installs with some exceptions so give it a try if you like to be first to try the new features!

https://invisionpower.com/news/coming-soon-in-4117-r992/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, unlike some other sites NSFW is modern.  I'm all for staying ahead of the curve so there's reason not to update, if the new version is stable.  Having an integrated age gate would be nice, along with the new moderation tools.  The 'social media' aspects of the new version don't really interest me personally, but having better link embedding would be cool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what will be really important is a Conversion Tutorial ( cbbe hdt to uunp hdt and vice versa) ..bad enough theres still so few who know how to make outfits or port from daz..it seems pro modders don't want to let others know so they have to be constantly begged by others....mr. Doublezero do something

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, skyrim1001 said:

what will be really important is a Conversion Tutorial ( cbbe hdt to uunp hdt and vice versa) ..bad enough theres still so few who know how to make outfits or port from daz..it seems pro modders don't want to let others know so they have to be constantly begged by others....mr. Doublezero do something

Sure if someone wants to do something like this. Most here (like Doublezero) makes the asset in the final form that they desire. These are mostly original works and created in the form the author decided they should be in. There isn't as much conversions going on and some of the ones I see around here (I believe are conversions) are from individuals that could basically create the asset.

If you can find some great tutorials or someone that is really skilled at using these tools and conversions and willing to create one and post it somewhere we would love to have those tutorials. I also would love to see deep in depth tutorials on this.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for answering ... :P ...umm mr.Doublezero i won't go too far cuz it will be too difficult but if u do make a tutorial (video omg not written or silent with text )....please just demonstrate how you take an outfit made for cbbe or uunp (without support for eachother) and put that outfit on cbbe/uunp perfectly (you know :P )...please show both like first a cbbe outfit make it uunp hdt then a uunp outfit make it cbbe hdt :) ...and if that outfit is make weird (like doesn't have hdt) please show how to add (i think the esp is changed right? )...i'm a lil' high please don't judge me :P :)))))))))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, skyrim1001 said:

Thanks for answering ... :P ...umm mr.Doublezero i won't go too far cuz it will be too difficult but if u do make a tutorial (video omg not written or silent with text )....please just demonstrate how you take an outfit made for cbbe or uunp (without support for eachother) and put that outfit on cbbe/uunp perfectly (you know :P )...please show both like first a cbbe outfit make it uunp hdt then a uunp outfit make it cbbe hdt :) ...and if that outfit is make weird (like doesn't have hdt) please show how to add (i think the esp is changed right? )...i'm a lil' high please don't judge me :P :)))))))))

I'm going to need to know what kind of armor you want to convert before I can do a tutorial. Some armors have a ton of seams for the uv borders and Outfit Studio can create gaps in those seams. Then there are armors that have separate objects on them, like the daedric armor in Skyrim. The red glowy parts are separate from the armor and is a nightmare to deal with in Outfit Studio alone.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i feel you well never mind it wasn't like i need something now but rather learning just for the sake of knowing how to....maybe in the future they'll create some tool to deal with this issue..if i find something something I'm dying to have for uunp i'll ask u for help :P xx atm there's no such thing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, skyrim1001 said:

i feel you well never mind it wasn't like i need something now but rather learning just for the sake of knowing how to....maybe in the future they'll create some tool to deal with this issue..if i find something something I'm dying to have for uunp i'll ask u for help :P xx atm there's no such thing

Hey.. not often someone of DZ is willing to create a tutorial for someone on how to do something ;). If you have anything, anything at all that you have been wanting to do and need help.. get it while it is hot :) I would jump on this. Kendo did a quick one mostly for me O.o and I wasn't expecting it. It is quick and dirty but has all the info or most of the info needed.

Take it from someone that doesn't mod. Don't know how to do these textures and such.. If you want to learn and someone like DZ is willing to create a.. well basically custom tutorial based-on your needs... Jump on it. That don't come along often.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, ritualclarity said:

Hey.. not often someone of DZ is willing to create a tutorial for someone on how to do something ;). If you have anything, anything at all that you have been wanting to do and need help.. get it while it is hot :) I would jump on this. Kendo did a quick one mostly for me O.o and I wasn't expecting it. It is quick and dirty but has all the info or most of the info needed.

Take it from someone that doesn't mod. Don't know how to do these textures and such.. If you want to learn and someone like DZ is willing to create a.. well basically custom tutorial based-on your needs... Jump on it. That don't come along often.

:P well if anything i was watching this thread for a long time....for Helena's dress mostly...but i just don't understand how to add the HDT SMP support...the web is very vague and 3dm is umm god damn chinese :P

any tips ? (i downloaded the pack but the clothes don't appear on the char)

http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-486.html

Edited by skyrim1001
forgot to add link

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, skyrim1001 said:

:P well if anything i was watching this thread for a long time....for Helena's dress mostly...but i just don't understand how to add the HDT SMP support...the web is very vague and 3dm is umm god damn chinese :P

any tips ? (i downloaded the pack but the clothes don't appear on the char)

http://eiheispot1.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-486.html

Well if it is chinese.. then you might have to learn Chinese :P

I know what you mean. Hopefully DZ can wip something up for that as a tutorial. However likely needs to be more a start to finish project for the tutorial so that others can follow the source files and then get the finished files to be able to be sure they did it correctly.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Speaking for myself here.

When modders start to take interest in modding it and uploading SSE mods here. Same goes for Fallout 4. I'm pretty much done with modding and Beth games, I just mod up old Skyrim, and I will do the same with SSE if ever I have the PC that can run it. But I'm not going to upgrade hardware just for SSE. I'm more of a Fallout person, but wasn't the very least happy about Fallout 4. For me Bethesda has ruined my interest with Fallout and I lost immense amount of enthusiasm in both their games and modding. Wish that weren't the case but meh...

Hopefully people will upload mods for both SSE and FO4 for others, there's no reason why that shouldn't happen. Some of us may not like those games, but we're not excluding them nor the mods to be uploaded here. Modders are more than welcomed to do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel the same way.  The NV community at Nexus put a sour taste in my mouth.  Skyrim made it more bitter at first but getting away from the hubbub of big sites renewed my faith (somewhat) in modding Bethesda stuff.  FO4 just pissed me off on every level imaginable; the game itself, the fanboy community, Bethesda attitude, everything.  Skyrim 'Special Edition'...yeah..whatever.  My modded 32bit game looks better than vanilla 64bitSkyrim.  It has nothing to offer me so there isn't a reason to mod it.

I've done a few things for Sims4 but 3d modelling is just as much a pain in the ass as Skyrim is.  I've turned my attention back to DAZ work on Renderosity and SmithMicro.  At least I get paid to do that.  And by the way Bethesda has been acting recently I have no desire to buy anything they make, and I'm certainly not going to do a hardware upgrade that I don't need just to play a buggy Bethesda release.

I have a new XBoxOne S with 1 terabyte and a brand new 24" 4K HD television.  That is my new 'gaming rig', and that's how done I am with Bethesda.  I don't care one way or another if people mod FO4 or 64bit Skyrim.  I'm not going to nor will I allow anything I've ever made to be used for those games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like Skyrim.
I found this place in February of this year.
When there were about 1,000 members at that time?
It's fun to watch this everyday change.
almost I don't do to login, and when I look at the main screen, I feel relaxed.ㅋㅋㅋ 

Edited by patksunho
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know where I can get the new C. Kit in order to switch ver.43 to ver.44 on most mods from Slyrim to Skyrim SE? I realize this is based on FONV theme mod-wise. Isn't it? What I mean is this thread a FONV mod thread or speaking on all Bethesda mod thread?  Nevermind, figured out what this thread was....lol

Edited by Papajack55

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

@Papajack55

I would assume if it's not available on STEAM, it would have be on Bethesda.net. Those would be the only two places it would be hosted on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The second one is nice and clean. However, the first one (your favorite) does look more like something that a gaming site would have for their forum software.

Choice 1.png

Choice 2.png

 

In any case so long as things work and I can view and navigate the site...  I am a happy alien regardless of what forum software you decide to go. It is great that this site keeps fully updated. ;):P

Also you are awesome DZ for even considering allowing us to have a say in what we will be viewing. Not to mention wise :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really like Titan, very legible.  The transparency on Chameleon might make colored text hard to read.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Titan looks dope. I like purple, though.  I think Chameleon wouldn't be bad, but the problem with brighter backgrounds is that it tends to hurt on the eyes. I personally prefer dark themes for that specific reason, but if you can choose both, pretty sure some people would like that one. I think Titan theme blends is really well with the dark theme/layout you have now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...