Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Doublezero

Skyrim mod Enderal gets DLC expansion of its own

1 post in this topic

This is a bit old but it's news nonetheless.

Enderal, perhaps the best Skyrim total conversion mod around, is getting a DLC expansion pack of its own.

Forgotten Stories is the work of Nicolas Lietzau, lead writer of Enderal, with support from some of SureAI, the group of modders responsible for the mod. It adds parts of the story content cut from the initial release of Enderal, which amounts to 10-20 hours of new quest gameplay, as well as a raft of improvements.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-12-19-skyrim-mod-enderal-gets-dlc-expansion-of-its-own

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Doublezero
      Based on the outfit from rubberdoll.net.
    • By Doublezero
      I haven't had a lot of time to work mods lately but I have been working on a few outfits off and on. Hopefully I'll have them done sometime next week.
    • By Kendo 2
      I am working on a custom race mod and I need people to test what I have done so far.
      The required mods needed to test are:
      Race Compatibility
      Ethereal Elven Overhaul
      Your questions might be...
      Why does it need to be tested?
      Because Skyrim is a very fickle game and players use more mods than one person can account for.  What I have done works for me..but will it work for other people using mods I don't?
      What is being tested?
      One Dark Elf copy race.
      Why just one copy race?
      Because I want to be sure the formula I have works for everyone and not just my game.  I intend to use what I have so far as a template for other races and wasting time isn't what I'm in to.
      Fuck you, Kendo!
      Fair enough, but honestly I need the input from players.  If anyone is interested in helping me out with this base-line test please leave a response.
    • By zilvradrow
      I found this Race, after i downloaded Kendo 2's androngyne race, but in didn't look at the Game (FO). I like their slender and athletic Body, also their free Clothes. Especially their Open Toe Boots and the Chainmail. This is HN66's Litheria Race.

• By zilvradrow
      One photo of Kendo 2's Race project. This time in a simple skimpy ebony Armor.
      This is a dark Elf.