Huge problem !

1 hour ago, ritualclarity said:

I don't either.

OK, I THINK I'LL SURRENDER :(

finally downloaded Skyrim, was working

added back my folders, etc...  created a profile with just USLEP and LAL worked

run the game from the profile i was using (with no problem) before all this happened...  and the problem was back !!

removed several mods (Maria Eden, Deviously Helpless, Scent of Sex, and others)...  and the problem is still there !!

at this point i really don't understand why a profile that was working perfectly now doesn't work not even if i remove some quite heavy mods !

if i have to play a vanilla Skyrim, well... i'll rather stop playing Skyrim !

but what really drives me crazy is that i don't understand what kind of problem is !!  The game slows down, the light comes and goes, it even stop recognizing what i type ! when i choose the name for my PC it writes it all in capital letters even if i type in lower case !  it's crazy !!  :angry02:

• Like 1

Long shot.

Hardware or software problems. Possible virus. You are having problems outside of the game as well

This level one can't really guide someone as really it takes someone being at the computer and with their hands on the beast and trying to tame it. :)

When you removed everything and started over, you did delete the Steam folder and everyting, correct? There is no chance something was left behind? 

Another long shot but makes no sense.

Which language of the game are you using and versions of the mods (language) Sometimes I heard that some had issues with mods in Italy because some of the form ids etc were different. The game is slightly different for various different languages. Another thing that Besthesda screwed up without needing to.  Odessa at LL discovered this or at least documented this with another (I assume person from Italy) that there are indeed some different records for different languages beyond just language files. 

added back my folders, etc...  created a profile with just USLEP and LAL worked

Need to be fresh from the start, everything. Something is screwed up and using your old stuff is just going to mess it up again.

run the game from the profile i was using (with no problem) before all this happened...  and the problem was back !!

I had a problem where when I changed profiles from a human to a Kajit etc the dam tail wouldn't work. Couldn't understand it and found it was due to the animations being different from my human profile to my Kajit profile. Re-ran the FNIS each time changing and stopped having this problem. I state this as there can be something being missed that is continuing your issues inside the game folder.

removed several mods (Maria Eden, Deviously Helpless, Scent of Sex, and others)...  and the problem is still there !!

Because whatever change you had done when you used them is stuck somewhere in the game. Might even be part of a folder not even related to these and left over in the profile or such. You need a "Clean" start from the "start to finish" all mods, scripts everything. Verifying that things work well between each step. Installation, test the game, Script extenders, test the game, Clean MO install, test the game, Base mod, (2or 3) test the game etc, etc. All fresh, all newly downloaded.

We know it worked before properly and only changed recently. So either something became corrupted or an author of one of the items you used changed something that your game doesn't like. (see the reference that different language have different records) Only way to be sure is to completely clean install everything fresh and test often. Will take you a great deal of time. Don't cut corners or you will be bit on the ass for doing it.

i don't know what the problem was, but now it's gone (for ever i hope !!) :D

added back my mods little by little (not 1 at a time or it would take months !) and i could even add a couple new ones...  there were 2 more i wanted but i didn't dare adding them too ! LOL ! :P  maybe in my next game ;)

thanks everybody for helping (especially RC ;) ) now it's 11.15 PM here (we say 23.15), so i will wait tomorrow to finish creating my PC and actually playing, but already configured all the MCM menus (took almost 3 hours !) so tomorrow will be a fast start :D

• Like 1

yes, i already did it...  both a copy of the "original" fresh installed one and another of the now working one ;) i may be not the smartest girl in the world but this doesn't mean i'm the most stupid one :P LOL !  i've wasted 2 week-ends and suffered enough for 10 days...  don't want it to happen again !! :D

• Like 1

This can also indicate a defective hard drive (sometimes).
A few years ago, I had the same problem with an MMO. From one day to the next the game ran no longer. Result - I had to buy a new hard drive. Luckily, TESV is something other than an MMO, as the source of the error can be reduced more quickly. In Germany we say - Die Fehlerquelle liegt oft 25cm vor der Tastatur.
Good Luck for your Future with your PC.

18 hours ago, zilvradrow said:

This can also indicate a defective hard drive (sometimes).
A few years ago, I had the same problem with an MMO. From one day to the next the game ran no longer. Result - I had to buy a new hard drive. Luckily, TESV is something other than an MMO, as the source of the error can be reduced more quickly. In Germany we say - Die Fehlerquelle liegt oft 25cm vor der Tastatur.
Good Luck for your Future with your PC.

25 cm vor der Tastatur solte ich sein...  richtig ??  who whonst du in Deutscheland (wenn ich kann fragen) ??

anyway, i hope it isn't a problem with my hard drive... it's a quite new SSD ;)

• Like 1

Hey, cool. Then you passed very closed my Home. Did you understand german very well or not so good like English. I am asking, well... my english is not the best. Sometimes i'm thinking about a long time, to find the right translation for a simple word. 25 Years out of school, there's some lost in the years. Then would i use 'Denglish' <.<'

Edited by zilvradrow

5 hours ago, zilvradrow said:

Hey, cool. Then you passed very closed my Home. Did you understand german very well or not so good like English. I am asking, well... my english is not the best. Sometimes i'm thinking about a long time, to find the right translation for a simple word. 25 Years out of school, there's some lost in the years. Then would i use 'Denglish' <.<'

i would say that i'm quite good at writing/reading english, not so much to speak and understand it...  i would need more practice...  but when i went to USA (for holidays a few years ago) after a couple of weeks there i had no problems in understanding and making myself understood :D

about german...  well... i know just a little that i learned during my journeys in Germany, mainly related to eating/drinking/sleeping and... well, socializing with people ;) (aber nur ein bisschen)...

and i don't have the right keyboard to write it :P

• Like 1