Accessories Compilation by JoshQ

JoshQ

Accessories Compilation by JoshQ

• This CC is offered completely free
  • You’re allowed to modify it in any way, shape or form imaginable; asking me for permission is not necessary
  • I don’t take requests nor commissions

Description:

As the name says these are just accessories or to be more exact: textures, like the stockings. The advantage is that I didn’t had to work on meshes, morphs, bone assignments and related; I just used Photoshop, Fireworks or Inkscape to edit/make them. Another advantage is they can be used over the default nude body and also custom ones IF they followed the default skin coordinates.

The bad news are because the textures are “low-res”, at least for today’s standards, they look goddamn awful at full zoom, not so much at normal playing distance. If you have a high-end PC you can try to use a HD mod and some of the pixelation will disappear (I use this one, but only for taking pics because my computer is ancient). Also depending on the body wideness and its movement some stretching might happen. Finally dark and saturated colors will just look bad most of the time.

Some of this garments will appear on the “gloves” slot in CAS, if you want to mix them with… gloves, nails or other accessories occupying that section install Nraas Mastercontroller and activate the “Multiple Accessories Per Location” option under the settings/CAS section.

General details:

• Base game compatible
  • For young adult and adult femsims (some are enabled for teens)
  • Disabled for random sims
  • Enabled for nude, everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, outwear, career and validformaternity

Zip contents*:

• Simple Lingerie
  • Fantasy Set n01
  • Maid Apron Accessory
  • More Simple Lingerie
  • Simple Lingerie n03
  • Simple Lingerie n04 and n05

*Thumbnails included inside the .zip so you can distinguish each file