Click here for more!

'Bands of the Whore' A WIP quest mod thread for Sexlab, ZAZ, etc.

Working on a new quest mod for Skyrim.  It will be using Sexlab, Zaz Animation Pack, most likely Aroused Redux, and definitely not Devious Devices.  I've been working on my own original scripts using vanilla Skyrim coding to duplicate what Devious Devices does as far as locking an equipped item on the player to where it can't be removed.  I've done it more efficiently with a lot less stress on papyrus.  That's done and a 100% success.  I'll be doing other things too.

The Mod's Premise

You wake up in the wagon on the way to Helgen.  You have no idea what's happened and you memory is hazy.  Aside from your name, you don't remember anything about your past.  The big mystery is the iron collar and wrist and ankle shackles you cannot remove, and none of the other prisoners are wearing them.  The one thing you do know is the irons have a powerful and beneficial enchantment on them.  You simply can't take them off.

After escaping Helgen you can talk to Hadvar/Ralof and ask about how you got on the wagon and about the iron shackles locked on you.  Through normal play (messing around in Riverwood and Whiterun) you'll eventually talk to the right person who will start you on your adventures to get the 'Bands of the Whore' removed.

Here's a screen shot of what you'll be stuck with until the adventures are done.

5930d15b41910_BandsoftheWhore.thumb.png.e809525e40b6b1627512a84c42eb664f.png

What I have done so far...
Completed!

• Opening dialogue (once you've escaped Helgen) with either Hadvar or Ralof.  Both the Imperial and Stormcloak tutorial choices are covered so you can pick whichever side you like.
  • World Interaction quests for all blacksmiths, court wizards and the Mage's College members.  (More interaction quests will be coming.)
  • World Interaction quests for NPC random comments about the player being naked and collared at the same time, and brief conversations with the Whiterun Carriage Driver and Nazeem.
  • Interactions and a short quest with Collete the Restoration Master at the College to where you can be submissive to her or ignore her as usual.
  • Two full quests for Belethor and more coming...

The mod is nowhere near being completed.  Juss say'n so don't get too anxious about playing the new quest mod any time soon.

• Like 6

Nice idea...  But i already have a couple of questions :P maybe stupid ones but i actually believe that the only stupid questions are those not asked... :) so...

1) will it work also if i use LAL and only later reconnect to the main quest (meeting Ralof/Hadvar) or you need to go through the never-ending boring vanilla start ?

2) it doesn't uses DD, but will be compatible with it ?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Karma199696 said:

1) will it work also if i use LAL and only later reconnect to the main quest (meeting Ralof/Hadvar) or you need to go through the never-ending boring vanilla start ?

It will 'work' but the story is written around the vanilla game.  All the initial dialogue is about the Imperials catching you at Darkwater Crossing and how the shackles got on you in the first place.  The first quest (finding clues at Darkwater Crossing) assumes you did a vanilla game start.  BUT none of the world interaction quests require the Helgen start.  They happen because you're wearing the shackles.

The concept of the mod is that you're part of a story.  That's the way I've written the dialogue.  I didn't take LAL into account because I don't use it, but I know some people do so the Helgen start isn't required.  A LAL start means you'll have no background story and what's said by the NPCs in the mod won't make much sense.

3 hours ago, Karma199696 said:

2) it doesn't uses DD, but will be compatible with it ?

Don't know.  After the last DD scripting changes I stop using the mod.  I can say for sure the ZAZ collar and wrist and ankle irons in the mod use the same slots as DD stuff, and my stuff can't be removed or swapped with other gear.  If a DD mod added and equipped a collar on your character that collar might not show up, you might be wear both, the game could crash, anything.  It hasn't been tested with DD because I don't have DD installed.  All of that will be determined when the beta is ready to be tested by other players.

:in-love:

• Like 1

@Karma199696I for one would gladly accept not having DD used if there was an alternate mod that gave deep meaningful story. It appears from what has been posted and other things i know that this will do just that.

Most use MO for Skyrim so just create a DD free profile and use this mod and check it out. I have known Kendo for quite some time and know he is very open to suggestions provided it is in line with the concept of the mod he is creating. This combined with is use of DD, I believe you will get quite an experience to enjoy.

@Kendo 2

The question that I think jumps to mind with Karma's questions is are you willing to consider ideas, concepts story elements that of course are inline with your concept and goals of the mod? In otherwords some nice DD content stories etc. Of course they'd have to be inline with your concept and goals and be dam good to boot :P

For example

Spoiler

Nevermind... that story sucked... :P

http://rs196.pbsrc.com/albums/aa169/Master_Draconis/BDSM%20Art/bdsm.gif~c200

The way I'm writing the mod's story is meant for a new game with a character that's never been played.  Because of the age of the game and number of mods for it, I can't account for everything.  I am using vanilla NPCs that may or may not be marked as Essential, Protected or Invulnerable.  IF someone uses an existing level 100 character and tries to play this mod most likely a required NPC will be dead and the mod will break.  So...to play the mod, start a new game and a new character with the mod installed.

And what I'm making will NOT be a Devious Devices mod and I won't be patching for it or accounting for what DD does.  I'm doing 'my own thing'.  I briefly considered making DD a requirement but that framework's 'lore' doesn't jive with what I'm doing.  This mod is something new and removed from all of that.  Players running around with devices locked on to them isn't part of what I'm trying to accomplish and it makes absolutely no sense in my story's context.  I'm making a new experience for a Skyrim play through and if people want a 'DD mod' to add to their 'DD game play' then they need download something else, because that's NOT what I'm making.  But if people like what DD does I will have some of that story-type element in the mod.

In other news... :D

I have 'Act II' of the first quest finished and it's working (for me at least).

Players running around with devices locked on to them isn't part of what I'm trying to accomplish and it makes absolutely no sense in my story's context. 

I never did get into DD. Can't remember if I even ever had it installed. I might have had it installed for a very, very short time testing it for a bit but for the most part ... nope. Not interested. I am interested if doing something like that, with a real story with depth and such not just having tings stuck to someone. I even quickly got board with Submit.

If your comment was in response to mine... I wasn't asking that. I was wondering if someone was playing with your mod, gotten use to the story etc and seen or thought of some interesting additions or episodes for it, would be be interested? Sometimes I confuse my own self when I write something. A DD like episode but in line with the rest of the story. A suggestion, thought,etc.

Once you get a few episodes in, I'll have to play it. I assume it don't require much.  (requirement list)

( I have to check it out at least once... I still remember your comics you created before ... :D) If this is any indication... It willl be Epic!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ritualclarity said:

I never did get into DD. Can't remember if I even ever had it installed. I might have had it installed for a very, very short time testing it for a bit but for the most part ... nope. Not interested. I am interested if doing something like that, with a real story with depth and such not just having tings stuck to someone. I even quickly got board with Submit.

DD is fun for a little while, but chastity belts, arm binders and atomic Dwemer butt plugs make regular game play impossible at times...most of the time.  To my knowledge there are only a few story-driven quest mods that use it.  Everything else is about making the character's life a living hell and the game gets dull REAL fast when that's happening.

If your comment was in response to mine... I wasn't asking that. I was wondering if someone was playing with your mod, gotten use to the story etc and seen or thought of some interesting additions or episodes for it, would be be interested? Sometimes I confuse my own self when I write something. A DD like episode but in line with the rest of the story. A suggestion, thought,etc.

It was sort of response to your post but I knew that question or notion would come up eventually about DD and other stuff.  I just wanted to make it clear I'm not making a DD type mod.  What I'm doing is NEW.

Once you get a few episodes in, I'll have to play it. I assume it don't require much.  (requirement list)

Sure, gonna need playtesters eventually.  The required mod load will be light and most adult players will already have the mods installed and working.  Sexlab, Zaz Animations and Aroused.  A mod like Timing is Everything will be really helpful to disable the dragon and vampire attacks.  I'll do a 'Recommended Mods List' when the time comes.

I have to check it out at least once... I still remember your comics you created before ... :D) If this is any indication... It willl be Epic!!

THAT is exactly what I'm doing; one of my comics but in the form of a Skyrim quest mod.  Couldn't have explained it better myself. ^_^

atomic Dwemer butt plugs

WTF!!! LOL

Everything else is about making the character's life a living hell and the game gets dull REAL fast when that's happening.

Yea, reason I never used it or at least not for long enough to even remember using it.

It was sort of response to your post but I knew that question or notion would come up eventually about DD and other stuff.  I just wanted to make it clear I'm not making a DD type mod.  What I'm doing is NEW.

I thought that was the case. :) I was thinking the same thing but didn't word it correctly.. :blush02:This is a good thing. Something new for an old game. Something that gives more story for those that might like some of the features or such of DD but want more substance. However, If I understand it correctly DD was intended to be a framework so it not having a deep story isn't really the author's fault... correct? It is just that the user base was do busy being "used" to make more substantial content ... story wise that is.

I'll do a 'Recommended Mods List' when the time comes.

Cool, that will be useful as well.

THAT is exactly what I'm doing; one of my comics but in the form of a Skyrim quest mod.  Couldn't have explained it better myself. ^_^

Hey, what do you know, I didn't trip across my tongue... um.. typewriter this time... :P

On 2/6/2017 at 4:48 PM, Kendo 2 said:

It will 'work' but the story is written around the vanilla game.  All the initial dialogue is about the Imperials catching you at Darkwater Crossing and how the shackles got on you in the first place.  The first quest (finding clues at Darkwater Crossing) assumes you did a vanilla game start.  BUT none of the world interaction quests require the Helgen start.  They happen because you're wearing the shackles.

The concept of the mod is that you're part of a story.  That's the way I've written the dialogue.  I didn't take LAL into account because I don't use it, but I know some people do so the Helgen start isn't required.  A LAL start means you'll have no background story and what's said by the NPCs in the mod won't make much sense.

Don't know.  After the last DD scripting changes I stop using the mod.  I can say for sure the ZAZ collar and wrist and ankle irons in the mod use the same slots as DD stuff, and my stuff can't be removed or swapped with other gear.  If a DD mod added and equipped a collar on your character that collar might not show up, you might be wear both, the game could crash, anything.  It hasn't been tested with DD because I don't have DD installed.  All of that will be determined when the beta is ready to be tested by other players.

:in-love:

thanks for answering, Kendo2 :)

as for the dialogs not making sense, i might just pretend i got captured etc...  about DD, well, should i decide to install your mod, i might try and see what happens...

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ritualclarity said:

@Karma199696I for one would gladly accept not having DD used if there was an alternate mod that gave deep meaningful story. It appears from what has been posted and other things i know that this will do just that.

Most use MO for Skyrim so just create a DD free profile and use this mod and check it out. I have known Kendo for quite some time and know he is very open to suggestions provided it is in line with the concept of the mod he is creating. This combined with is use of DD, I believe you will get quite an experience to enjoy

Reveal hidden contents

Nevermind... that story sucked... :P

the problem isn't playing without DD itself, but without all the mods that require DD...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Karma199696 said:

thanks for answering, Kendo2 :)

as for the dialogs not making sense, i might just pretend i got captured etc...  about DD, well, should i decide to install your mod, i might try and see what happens...

Having DD and DD mods installed shouldn't cause any problems with my mod, provided you STAY AWAY from what triggers those mods in the game.

For the dialogue, NPCs will be talking about you being captured by Imperials at DarkWater Crossing and eventually you'll be sent there to look for clues.  So even if LAL gives you a fancy house in Solitude and make you Queen of Skyrim people in the game won't acknowledge that.  And the vanilla Helgen isn't THAT bad.  It takes less than 20 minutes to complete.  Also, the mod assumes you will go to Riverwood and then Whiterun when the game starts.  LAL will make no sense, but hey...your game so play it the way you like it. :D

Once I'm done with the mod and I KNOW it works for most people I'll look into doing a LAL addon where the player starts in Riverwood.  I could make that fit in with the story I'm doing.  The player was still captured by the Imperials but they escaped Helgen on their own, without the help of Hadvar or Ralof.  That's actually a good idea.  Thanks for making me think about it. ^_^

• Like 1

Having DD and DD mods installed shouldn't cause any problems with my mod, provided you STAY AWAY from what triggers those mods in the game.

Yea... right... like smoking a joint and not inhailing.

Spoiler

For the dialogue, NPCs will be talking about you being captured by Imperials at DarkWater Crossing and eventually you'll be sent there to look for clues.  So even if LAL gives you a fancy house in Solitude and make you Queen of Skyrim people in the game won't acknowledge that.  And the vanilla Helgen isn't THAT bad.  It takes less than 20 minutes to complete.  Also, the mod assumes you will go to Riverwood and then Whiterun when the game starts.  LAL will make no sense, but hey...your game so play it the way you like it. :D

Also consider that is ONE time that you have to do this. You can save sometime after the chopping block or whatever and go back to that save later. (Unless I am wrong Kendo correct me :)) so in reality it is even less an issue having this start. I used a save from exiting the cave in Skyrim for well over a year before Another life etc was used. Simple, easy, direct and reasonably reliable. If you use MO just have a profile for this. Create a nice start. Get past that point, make copies and have at it and explore all the options that will be provided. YOu can still keep your DD play and setup for those times you need a little TLC...

Spoiler

http://orig15.deviantart.net/32ea/f/2007/237/e/1/bondage_pony_by_darcyred.jpgBondage Friends!

http://wildcritters.ws/data/6398e5ce297abf9eef0d2101fc4c7aed.pnghttp://wildcritters.ws/data/5935c5b37f2949b673e274de462b4ea0.jpg

Once I'm done with the mod and I KNOW it works for most people I'll look into doing a LAL addon where the player starts in Riverwood.  I could make that fit in with the story I'm doing.

Yea... !!!!

Once I'm done with the mod and I KNOW it works for most people I'll look into doing a LAL addon where the player starts in Riverwood.  I could make that fit in with the story I'm doing.

Yes... Also really? Who needs either of those two. Perhaps for the original idea the one you choose to team up with will use you at the end after exit... :P  At least then Helgan might be worth it... lol

On 4/6/2017 at 0:23 AM, Kendo 2 said:

Once I'm done with the mod and I KNOW it works for most people I'll look into doing a LAL addon where the player starts in Riverwood.  I could make that fit in with the story I'm doing.  The player was still captured by the Imperials but they escaped Helgen on their own, without the help of Hadvar or Ralof.  That's actually a good idea.  Thanks for making me think about it. ^_^

well, i don't actually use LAL for having a fancy house somewhere... usually i select starts like being left for dead, shipwrecked, captured by thalmor, sold as slave, and so on...  the nicest i used are camping in the woods and arrived by ship... so no problem pretending of having been to helgen and then actually going there and to riverwood and whiterun asap :)

i really can't stand that 20 min long start...  i found it way too long even the 1st time i played the game even if i needed to get familiar with controls :P and as soon as i found LAL and Halls of beginning i started alternating using them... then some player expanded LAL with more naughty starts and so i began using just it and its "expansions"

Edited by Karma199696
  • Like 1

On 4/6/2017 at 4:25 AM, ritualclarity said:

Yea... right... like smoking a joint and not inhailing.

Also consider that is ONE time that you have to do this. You can save sometime after the chopping block or whatever and go back to that save later. (Unless I am wrong Kendo correct me :)) so in reality it is even less an issue having this start. I used a save from exiting the cave in Skyrim for well over a year before Another life etc was used. Simple, easy, direct and reasonably reliable. If you use MO just have a profile for this. Create a nice start. Get past that point, make copies and have at it and explore all the options that will be provided. YOu can still keep your DD play and setup for those times you need a little TLC...

i could create a profile just for trying Kendo2's mod. but not a saved game to use every time...  each time i start a new game i add/remove/update mods, so a saved game from a different combination of mods won't probably work and would easily CTD... :P

• Like 1

If you are only altering your profile for updates of Kendos mod you should be safe. If there was a major change then you'd likely need a clean save which isn't as easy as before but I suspect what Kendo is doing would be easy to clean a save. You should be OK.

Just in case, you do have different saves for different profiles setup correct? Each profile has their own set of saves in other words. If not you really need to set that up you are loosing one of the best features of MO. Just putting that out in case. I doubt you are running the same set of saves for all profiles.

UPDATE:

I'm maybe a quarter of the way through finishing the second quest in the mod.  I have no idea how many quests there will be but I have a story overview syllabus and I'm sticking to to it.  I'm not going to let mod-creep kill the mod.

Finished a short dialogue quest the player can have with one of the carriage drivers.  It doesn't do anything, just adds dialogue and gives the mod a sense of being a real part of Skyrim.  It's for mod flavor and background.

Also finished the world interactions dialogue quest for generic NPCs commenting on the player being collared and naked at the same time.  The comments will only be said by a certain NPCs with the right voice type and some of the comments will only occur in specific locations, like orc strongholds.  In some instances the NPCs might rape the player, but this is controlled by NPC arousal, aggression level, confidence, and morality.  The rape won't occur as often as with a mod like Dangerously Nude, where it happens almost every game hour with that mod installed.  I've restricted it to NPCs the game rates as 'the type' to do it.  The biggest risks will be around Hirelings and Followers who aren't in your party, in orc strong holds and maybe from wandering Thalmor patrols.  The baseline for an NPC to rape is (Aroused =>40, Aggression ==1, Confidence >=2, Morality ==0).  So, only certain NPCs will molest the player, not everyone able to comment.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

UPDATE:

I'm maybe a quarter of the way through finishing the second quest in the mod.  I have no idea how many quests there will be but I have a story overview syllabus and I'm sticking to to it.  I'm not going to let mod-creep kill the mod.

Finished a short dialogue quest the player can have with one of the carriage drivers.  It doesn't do anything, just adds dialogue and gives the mod a sense of being a real part of Skyrim.  It's for mod flavor and background.

Also finished the world interactions dialogue quest for generic NPCs commenting on the player being collared and naked at the same time.  The comments will only be said by a certain NPCs with the right voice type and some of the comments will only occur in specific locations, like orc strongholds.  In some instances the NPCs might rape the player, but this is controlled by NPC arousal, aggression level, confidence, and morality.  The rape won't occur as often as with a mod like Dangerously Nude, where it happens almost every game hour with that mod installed.  I've restricted it to NPCs the game rates as 'the type' to do it.  The biggest risks will be around Hirelings and Followers who aren't in your party, in orc strong holds and maybe from wandering Thalmor patrols.  The baseline for an NPC to rape is (Aroused =>40, Aggression ==1, Confidence >=2, Morality ==0).  So, only certain NPCs will molest the player, not everyone able to comment.

Sounds awesome... !

On 6/6/2017 at 4:11 AM, Kendo 2 said:

UPDATE:

that's sound nice...  maybe you should also consider gender preference... :)

also, Orcs might be more likely to rape the player (weather in strongholds or not) because of that rule that only chieftains have wives/females...  so the other males should be quite aroused ;)

finally, in case you might be interested, i really like quests with different endings depending on player's choices :P

2 hours ago, Karma199696 said:

that's sound nice...  maybe you should also consider gender preference... :)

also, Orcs might be more likely to rape the player (weather in strongholds or not) because of that rule that only chieftains have wives/females...  so the other males should be quite aroused ;)

finally, in case you might be interested, i really like quests with different endings depending on player's choices :P

Gender preference won't be a factor because of the way the story is written.  The player will sex have with both genders regardless.  There are circumstances in the mod the player can't avoid at times.

Most if not all of the orcs in the strongholds have the required aggression and confidence values.  Some have the low morality score.

Throughout the mod there will be dialogue options for the player to choose that will affect how the mod plays and how NPCs treat them.  I have a system in place that uses new hidden factions and tracks the player's rank in those factions.  There will also be options for the player at the end of the main quest line; kill the bad guy(s) or let them live, keep the bands on or take them off, etc.

• Like 1

On 6/6/2017 at 0:26 AM, ritualclarity said:

If you are only altering your profile for updates of Kendos mod you should be safe. If there was a major change then you'd likely need a clean save which isn't as easy as before but I suspect what Kendo is doing would be easy to clean a save. You should be OK.

Just in case, you do have different saves for different profiles setup correct? Each profile has their own set of saves in other words. If not you really need to set that up you are loosing one of the best features of MO. Just putting that out in case. I doubt you are running the same set of saves for all profiles.

no, i don't keep saved games... i quite quickly get bored of playing the same character, so i delete saved games, decide which mods i want to remove, keep (update if necessary) or add...  then start a new game and create a new character...  that's why i hate the start sequence, too long and i'd see it too often :P

2 minutes ago, Kendo 2 said:

Most if not all of the orcs in the strongholds have the required aggression and confidence values.  Some have the low morality score.

Throughout the mod there will be dialogue options for the player to choose that will affect how the mod plays and how NPCs treat them.  I have a system in place that uses new hidden factions and tracks the player's rank in those factions.  There will also be options for the player at the end of the main quest line; kill the bad guy(s) or let them live, keep the bands on or take them off, etc.

great !  :drunk: