Accessory Diamond Necklace

JoshQ

Accessory Diamond Necklace

• This CC is offered completely free
  • You’re allowed to modify it in any way, shape or form imaginable; asking me for permission is not necessary
  • I don’t take requests nor commissions

Details:

• Base game compatible
  • For young adult and adult femsims
  • Located on the accessory section, glasses slot
  • Enabled for naked, everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career, outwear and validformaternity
  • Disabled for random sims
  • All LODs
  • Polycount: 1,260
  • 2 color channels
  • Only available in .package format

Defects:

• First link on front has a small problem with the texture, only noticeable on extreme close-up
  • The necklace doesn’t follow the neck’s contour on the back
  • Clipping on custom animations, although for normal simming it should look OK(ish) most of the time
  • I just noticed I used the exact same thumbnail for every size... Sorry!

Notes:

• Used the multiplier, specular and normal map from afAccessoryEP6Diamonds, everything else was made by me
  • Because the Impossible Heels conflict with accessories that contain morphs, I decided to made this necklace on tree separate sizes: small, medium, large. It won’t cover all body types but for me is better option than removing the heels :tongue:
  • You can have all three sizes at the same time installed, or any other combination
  • Modeled after MedBod’s neck but it should look and work the same on the default body and probably on any other custom meshes
  • Made using Metasequoia, Blender and Milkshape 3D
  • Friendly reminder you can change categories (with some restrictions) using s3pe
  • To mix two or more accessories on the same slot you´ll need nraas mastercontroller
  • Accessories always give me a deja vu feeling...

Credits:

• Electronic Arts for the Textures