Wild Life

endgameaddiction

THE question is; what engine are they using?  Unity has a bad habit of not allowing licencees to release their games. Unreal has a 'if we don't like what you're using our software for we'll pull the plug'.  Frostbite has issues when used for something other than sports games or gun-and-runs.  The game looks interesting but there's too many unknowns.  Release the game and I'll think about it...maybe.

• 1 year later...
35 minutes ago, ritualclarity said:

How was the demo.. looks like it might be good.

Not that great... You talk to some cat people and begin a quest with the boss of the tribe and he sends you to kill some, which is invisible and cannot be targeted. So I gave up and deleted the demo. Plus, non patreons can only play the non nude demo. if you are a patreon member you have access to the nude version of the demo. The HUD is crap as well.

16 hours ago, driftscape said:

Not that great... You talk to some cat people and begin a quest with the boss of the tribe and he sends you to kill some, which is invisible and cannot be targeted. So I gave up and deleted the demo. Plus, non patreons can only play the non nude demo. if you are a patreon member you have access to the nude version of the demo. The HUD is crap as well.

If it was a long time ago.. perhaps it was a start. If I recall it wasn't completed when people started talking about it.. So maybe some of the issues were resolved.

I can understand the non-nude only option for the demo. but the rest... if not updated or corrected sounds like it would be shit. IMO. Never played the demo. To busy to go through all that downloading and such to have a crappy experience. You know wasting all my possible gaming time to find I don't have any and the game isn't even worth keeping.

Perhaps in the future I will. Or someone will post some new updates on this (and it is awesome, I really do wish him the best of luck and that it becomes awesome.. but... who knows)

• 1 year later...