Dark Ages outfit EDIT, for MedBod (plus head accessory)

JoshQ

Dark Ages outfit EDIT, for MedBod (plus head accessory)

• This CC is offered completely free
  • You’re allowed to modify it in any way, shape or form imaginable; asking me for permission is not necessary
  • I don’t take requests nor commissions

Details:

• Base game compatible
  • For young adult and adult femsims
  • Enabled for naked, everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career, outwear
  • Disabled for random sims
  • All LODs and morphs
  • Polycount: 5468
  • 2 color channels
  • Only available in .package format

Defects:

• Were to start?…
  • Weirdness on CAS, in-game looks fine
  • Boobs clip when using custom sliders and/or use the weight slider to make overweight sims, it’s controlled 90% under normal simming (aka no sex or animation mods of any kind)
  • The back of the skirt also clips under extreme animations but I’m calling a mulligan because the original also has issues
  • So in resume, if you are playing without sex mods, don’t use slider mods or prefer your sims “petite” you won’t have problems most of the time

Notes:

• I was able to add vertices without subdividing sections of the mesh, a first for me
  • Sadly it was not enough because dress and boobs have too different shapes, it is doable but after all the time I invested I prefer to use the learned on other projects
  • Compatible with shoes, texture and 3d accessories from the game, yours truly and other creators although there’s chance of necklaces and alike clipping on the base of the neck
  • I’m adding a complementary headband I extracted from Sims Medieval, it’s located on the ‘glasses slot’, has two color channels, it “weights” 1k something polygons and it is compatible with the hat sliders, also has an internal face and other little details so hopefully is different enough
  • zip contains: afBodyEp2DarkAgesEDIT_forMedBod.package / AccessoryMedievalHatFloralHeadband.package

Credits:

• Original textures and meshes from Electronic Arts