Sign in to follow this  
JoshQ

Impossible Heels Ameri

Impossible Heels Ameri

• This CC is completely free
  • You’re allowed to modify it in any way, shape or form imaginable; you don’t need to ask me for permission
  • I don’t take requests nor commissions

Details:

• Base game compatible
  • For teen, young adult and adult femsims
  • Enabled for naked, everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career, outwear and validformaternity
  • Disabled for random sims
  • All LODs and morphs
  • Polycount: lod1=7722; lod2=2856
  • 4 color channels
  • Will add 11 “units” to adult and young adult’s height, 10 to teens
  • Only available in .package format

Defects:

• Shoes look “weird” on CAS, in-game looks fine
  • Potential clipping with floor and furniture also misalignment on animations and poses
  • 3D accessories that contain morphs, like necklaces, might deform shoes and feet

Notes:

• Compatible with the default body, MedBod and any other custom body mesh that use the original leg seam
  • Used Rhiannon as foundation

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/17/2019
  • Category

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By JoshQ
      View File afTopEP3Corset, MedBod EDIT
      This CC is completely free You’re allowed to modify it in any way, shape or form imaginable; you don’t need to ask me for permission I don’t take requests nor commissions Details:
      Base game compatible For young adult and adult femsims Enabled for everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career, outerwear Disabled for random sims All LODs and morphs (sans pregnant) Polycount: LOD1=3368; LOD2=1606 2 color channels Only available as .package  Defects:
      Texture was scaled down around 15%, pixelation will appear the more you zoom Some patterns wont align and also will look stretched Notes:
      I took the original edit I made ages ago and just swapped the torso Besides mixing this garment with MedBod 1.9’ bottoms you can also mix it with skirts, pants and the naked bottoms made by Electronic Arts and maybe those created by other people Submitter JoshQ Submitted 03/30/2020 Category Clothing  
    • By JoshQ
      This CC is completely free You’re allowed to modify it in any way, shape or form imaginable; you don’t need to ask me for permission I don’t take requests nor commissions Details:
      Base game compatible For young adult and adult femsims Enabled for everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career, outerwear Disabled for random sims All LODs and morphs (sans pregnant) Polycount: LOD1=3368; LOD2=1606 2 color channels Only available as .package  Defects:
      Texture was scaled down around 15%, pixelation will appear the more you zoom Some patterns wont align and also will look stretched Notes:
      I took the original edit I made ages ago and just swapped the torso Besides mixing this garment with MedBod 1.9’ bottoms you can also mix it with skirts, pants and the naked bottoms made by Electronic Arts and maybe those created by other people
    • By JoshQ
      View File Impossible Heels ‘Sophia’, open and closed version
      Base game compatible For teen, young adult and adult femsims Enabled for everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career, outerwear and validformaternity Disabled for random sims All LODs and morphs Polycount: Openver LOD1=8479; LOD2=2836 / Closedver LOD1=8798; LOD2=2796 4 color channels Will add 10 “units” to adult and young adult’s height, 9 to teens Only available as .package  Defects:
      Shoes look “weird” on CAS, in-game looks fine Potential clipping with floor and furniture also misalignment between sims on animations and poses 3D accessories that contain morphs, like necklaces, might deform shoes and feet Some clipping and bending behind the ankle in the closed version, the severity will depend on the animation (normal simming is somewhat ok) Notes:
      Compatible with the default body, MedBod and any other custom body mesh that use the original leg seam Submitter JoshQ Submitted 03/27/2020 Category Shoes  
    • By JoshQ
      Base game compatible For teen, young adult and adult femsims Enabled for everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career, outerwear and validformaternity Disabled for random sims All LODs and morphs Polycount: Openver LOD1=8479; LOD2=2836 / Closedver LOD1=8798; LOD2=2796 4 color channels Will add 10 “units” to adult and young adult’s height, 9 to teens Only available as .package  Defects:
      Shoes look “weird” on CAS, in-game looks fine Potential clipping with floor and furniture also misalignment between sims on animations and poses 3D accessories that contain morphs, like necklaces, might deform shoes and feet Some clipping and bending behind the ankle in the closed version, the severity will depend on the animation (normal simming is somewhat ok) Notes:
      Compatible with the default body, MedBod and any other custom body mesh that use the original leg seam