About This File
These and almost all custom hairs work perfectly fine for day-to-day simming but when you mix them with custom animations some issues might appear:
- Deformation of the whole hair or sections of it
- Clipping behind the neck or on the sides of the face
- Depending on the position/camera angle you can see holes showing the whole scalp (or the lack of it)
- The hair mesh doesn’t cover the scalp texture (this one is not attributable to custom animations it just happens I’m able to fix it to some degree)
Even when I modified the name and thumbnail to reflect that these aren’t the originals, the “hashes” remain the same so these are effectively ‘default replacements’
- Delete the originals and copy these on your mod folder, the game should load the fixed meshes automatically. If you want to be double sure delete your ‘Worldcaches’ if there’s a sim(s) in your world(s) that use any of these hairs
- If you’re going to install them for the first time just delete you ‘CASPartCache’
The zip contains:
- Nightcrawler Mina, converted by Rollorolls
- Nightcrawler Heart, converted by Rollorolls
- Simpliciaty Phoebe, converted by honeymooncc3
- LeahLillith Millie, converted by ifcaSims
- Anto Ines, converted by Chazybazzy, retextured by IfcaSims
- Mina, Millie and Heart had issues showing the scalp texture behind neck and/or ears, I also removed Heart’s front braids. Phoebe, Millie and Ines had bone issues
- Phoebe and Ines combined two bones so portions of the hair could move along the neck, those bones were removed so they might look a little bit “stiff”
- I only modified the main mesh (LOD0 or LOD1), I also might have added the pregnant category or removed the ‘valid for random’ one but I cannot remember if that was the case for any of these
- Requests will be ignored.
- Nightcrawler, Simpliciaty, LeahLillith, Anto, Rollorolls, honeymooncc3, Chazybazzy, ifcaSims
What's New in Version 07/07/2022 07:15 PM See changelog
I realized some of the hairs on this pack have a wrong bone: Ines and Millie. They won’t work with the ‘head-width’ that’s has been fixed. I also changed the thumbnails for all the hairs to something “generic” but easier to recognize because I’m getting dizzy trying to find my edits on the mess I have for CAS.
If you downloaded these before just replace them with the new versions, for Ines and Millie just delete your WorldCaches to be sure the game replaces the meshes. CAS should read the new thumbnails automatically.