ComCorset MedBod reEDITs

JoshQ

ComCorset MedBod reEDITs

• This CC is completely free
  • You’re allowed to modify it in any way, shape or form imaginable; you don’t need to ask me for permission
  • I don’t take requests nor commissions

Details:

• Base game compatible
  • For young adult and adult femsims
  • Located in ‘tops’ category
  • Enabled for everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career, outerwear and validformaternity
  • Disabled for random sims
  • All LODs and morphs
  • Polycount: LOD1=3938; LOD2=1778 / Sleeveless LOD1=3674; LOD2=1536
  • 2-3 color channels
  • Only available as .package 

Defects:

• Right arm looks “weird” on CAS, in-game looks fine. Because I had to make several modifications to it you might see a thin line behind the left shoulder, the strength of the line will depend on the skin you use
  • Textures were scaled down so several imperfection will be visible the closer you look
  • Tits above the default scale might cause some deformation on the sides, custom animations might also contribute 

Notes:

• So the whole sleeves from the original were too distracting so I changed the shape and just for fun I did a sleeveless version
  • I got rid of the original overlay over the sleeves
  • Also I replaced the chest with MedBod’s latest and using Blender’s knife tool I made it a better fit for the garment, than means clipping on shoulders should be eliminated
  • Finally I convert it from body garment to tops and added some space behind the hip so now tight skirts, pants, shorts and the default naked bottom should be compatible. Remember, I don’t test every single pair and there’s a slight chance for texture conflict plus some custom animations flex the body a little too much to avoid clipping

Credits:

• Original mesh and textures by Electronic Arts