Click here for more!

On 10/15/2021 at 5:15 PM, nootnoot14 said:

Actually same :( It's the only one in my mods folder and it wouldn't work last night

Define "broken"

https://github.com/ColonolNutty/Sims4CommunityLibrary/wiki/Troubleshooting-Mods%2C-Both-Using-Or-Not-Using-S4CL#problem-reporting

On 10/15/2021 at 1:05 AM, bogdanor said:
how to increase autonomy. Because there is no autonomous rape or ordinary sex

Try the test build that is available in my discord.

Edited by ColonolNutty
  • Like 1

New Version Of DD Released (v3.9):
- Many reworks to Fetishes, nudity, and sex interactions
- Added many new settings for customizing various aspects of DD to your liking, including Arousal Gain rate, Autonomy, Pregnancy chances, and more!
- Many many fixes were made to various parts of DD as well, including Arousal, Sex, Orgasms, Pregnancy, and more!
- Added many new Animation and Animation Actor tags for use in Animation Customization.
- Fetishes are now available under the Likes/Dislikes in CAS
- In order to perform the Enthuse, Complain, Think About Positive, and Think About Negative interactions, your Sim now needs to at least Like the fetish. (Fetish discovery and new ways to boost fetish levels will be implemented later)
- Added settings to randomize fetishes on Sims when they spawn or to manually randomize fetishes for all Sims
- Added Fight Rape
- Added inflation via the Mouth and Anus.
- Sims that witness sex they are not into can now react negatively when seeing it.
- Sims can now become aroused (rather than Jealous), if the gender they have a preference for applies to all Sims involved in the Sex interaction, even if their significant other is involved.
- Be sure to update Sims 4 Community Library to at least version 1.75 with this update
- Be sure to update Custom Slider Framework to at least version 1.11 with this update

Hi people i've restarted playing with sims 4 after a bit (more than one year) and with my surprise in little time i was able to launch the game with old\updated mods folder and the old save without major issues, even if conflicts may appear during gameplay...

When i use "masturbate here", the only thing i see for now in the normal pie menu (the other options are on shifted menu, correct?), the cock resizing to default size custom sliders, may i adjust something on menu? I've seached but i don't find related options, maybe cause different versions of script mods conflict, or i do something wrong?

But i wanted ask you another thing, is there a list for dd animations compatible? Sorry i need yet to familiarize with new mod versions and stuff related.

Thx to ColonolNutty for his mods

Edited by A26A

2 hours ago, A26A said:

Hi people i've restarted playing with sims 4 after a bit (more than one year) and with my surprise in little time i was able to launch the game with old\updated mods folder and the old save without major issues, even if conflicts may appear during gameplay...

When i use "masturbate here", the only thing i see for now in the normal pie menu (the other options are on shifted menu, correct?), the cock resizing to default size custom sliders, may i adjust something on menu? I've seached but i don't find related options, maybe cause different versions of script mods conflict, or i do something wrong?

But i wanted ask you another thing, is there a list for dd animations compatible? Sorry i need yet to familiarize with new mod versions and stuff related.

Thx to ColonolNutty for his mods

Take a look at the Wiki, a large list of animation links is available. (Ignore any of them that say "WW is required", because DD will load them just fine)

6 hours ago, exc said:

Really great mod!!!!

Do you have any plans to include the female cycle? This is (in my opinion) the only thing WW has over this jewel

Maybe. Depends on what the polls in my discord want. I am currently working on creating Brothels.

Edited by ColonolNutty

So, I was testing the 'dog to human' pregnancy to make a hybrid sim and my sim gave birth to a "boy". But for some reason if you click on the baby no menu shows up and no other sims interact with it to feed it. The baby was also titled as "puppy".  What should I do about this?

On 10/28/2021 at 2:38 PM, anotherhow said:

My game keeps flooding my with errors every time I try to play it with DD installed, could someone help me? Thanks in advance

Devious_Desires_Messages.txt 10.06 kB · 1 download Devious_Desires_Exceptions.txt 107.6 kB · 0 downloads

I haven't looked at them and am only guessing that you need to update Custom Slider Framework.

23 hours ago, unlovedpunk said:

not sure if this has been reported already but if a sim takes a pregnancy test after assault and it turns out that they're not pregnant they will get a sad moodlet.

Victim Sims always get a sad moodlet after being raped.

12 hours ago, Halfmoon said:

So, I was testing the 'dog to human' pregnancy to make a hybrid sim and my sim gave birth to a "boy". But for some reason if you click on the baby no menu shows up and no other sims interact with it to feed it. The baby was also titled as "puppy".  What should I do about this?

Try going to a different lot and then coming back.

Start sexytime is not showing up as an option. 

I shift click the sim and go to dd, but I get the same result as the screen shot in a previous post on here. Ive redownload everything, and checked for duplicates, as well as check that I have all requirements, is there something I am missing as I'm fairly new to mods.

So I placed the mod_data directly into Mods so it looks like Mods/mod_data

"I still got the error message of the missing files.

Then i thought, maybe i understood it wrong and then tried it with the content of mod_data directly under the Mods folder, which also did not work.

I checked all files mentioned in the installation guide and the paths all match 😕

4 minutes ago, AnglerFishDreams said:

Whenever I load the game with DD installed I get a ton of errors. I checked the exceptions file in "mod_logs" and it says something about "fox bladders" and "is dolphin". I do only have the kinky feature installed.

Update Sims 4 Community Library (S4CL)

On 11/3/2021 at 9:16 PM, 234amanda1996 said:

Start sexytime is not showing up as an option. 

I shift click the sim and go to dd, but I get the same result as the screen shot in a previous post on here. Ive redownload everything, and checked for duplicates, as well as check that I have all requirements, is there something I am missing as I'm fairly new to mods.

https://colonolnuttymodswiki.com/index.php/DD_General_for_DeviousDesires#Sex

10 hours ago, llevenque said:

So I placed the mod_data directly into Mods so it looks like Mods/mod_data

"I still got the error message of the missing files.

Then i thought, maybe i understood it wrong and then tried it with the content of mod_data directly under the Mods folder, which also did not work.

I checked all files mentioned in the installation guide and the paths all match 😕

Can't help you if you don't say what the dialog says is missing. Check the Requirements list to ensure you did not miss any, because it sounds like you have.

1 minute ago, sasas said:

Is there a way to turn off the jealousy system with devious desire? I'm trying to play with a guy with a cuckold fetish and it's odd that he loses romance/friendship while also getting aroused at the same time?

Depends on where the jealousy is happening. DD does not modify vanilla jealousy, but during DD Sex only. If you'd like to disable jealousy for Sims, you can make them a Player or you can enact the neighborhood action plan of Free Love.

14 minutes ago, ColonolNutty said:

Depends on where the jealousy is happening. DD does not modify vanilla jealousy, but during DD Sex only. If you'd like to disable jealousy for Sims, you can make them a Player or you can enact the neighborhood action plan of Free Love.

I tried that giving the cheating sim, Player and now it doesn't seem like the cuckold fetish sim makes any reaction though.

How do I get sims to enjoy being raped? I've changed their fetish enjoyment levels and gave them the "Victim" trait. But it's not working. Afterwards they still have a negative experience; being both traumatized and still gaining negative relationship (friendship & romantic).

Edited by BlackPredator
Elaborating further.

16 hours ago, BlackPredator said:

How do I get sims to enjoy being raped? I've changed their fetish enjoyment levels and gave them the "Victim" trait. But it's not working. Afterwards they still have a negative experience; being both traumatized and still gaining negative relationship (friendship & romantic).

Integrating the "Likes Being Raped" fetish into the system is on the list of things to do.

I'm a noob so I apologize ahead of time for this. I believe I've got every file in the correct path. I've read the instructions and double-checked multiple times to make sure I have it right. My feeling is I need to delete it all and just start over as maybe I've moved everything too often. Just in case, though, these are the issues I'm having with the mod working correctly (not sure if it makes a difference but I'm playing on a Mac):

1. The likes and dislikes won't save. I set them and return to the game and they're not in the likes and dislikes list for the corresponding Sim. When I go back to change the Sim again, all the likes and dislikes I set are gone.
  2. A few of my Sims have random fetishes set that I can't change. These appear to be the mean characters with higher criminal and mischief levels.
  3. 0 of 0 animations loaded. No animations found. I swear to you I've put the animations in the exact folder you specified.
  4. When I go to Configure, the only options I get are setting if they're top or bottom, and giving and revoking consent.
  5. Some interactions are showing up like "Fight and Rape" and "Enthuse about Fetish" but again, the animation is missing and I don't want them enthusing about fetishes I didn't set for them.

Again, sorry. Unless that points to a specific error I've made, I probably need to just delete all the files and try again.

OK, duh. Ignore 1 & 2, and also 4 & most of 5.

The animations aren't loading is my only issue.

This is great because it means I installed it mostly right. I must have the animations in the wrong spot but can't figure out where I went wrong. Here is the path of my animation files:

Mods/mod_data/deviousdesires/animation_customization (all files from the v3.9 folder are in here)

Mods/mod_data/deviousdesires/cas_part_customatizations (all files from the v3.9 folder are in here)

The other files are in:

Mods/deviousdesires_features (the 2 packages I chose, dirty & kinky)

Mods/deviousdesires_wickedwhims_loader.config

Mods/deviousdesires_wickedwhims_loader.ts4script

Mods/deviousdesires.config

Mods/deviousdesires.package

Mods/deviousdesires.ts4script

Plus, all the other mod requirements

If you want to know the dumb mistake I made with configuring the Sims, the instructions say to press SHIFT + Click, but I'm on a Mac and it's always COMMAND + Click, so I finally (admittedly after 24 hours of first trying to configure) did what the words said and hit SHIFT instead of COMMAND and wouldn't you know it? it worked. Nicely done Colonel! So, my SIMS want some CBT but the animations aren't there for it. LOL. Hopefully, you can see the error I'm still committing in the paths I laid out above. Thank you for your patience. Sorry if I'm cluttering up the topic.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I'm new here and confused... I got the mod Devious Desires for the milk farm thingy. I don't have any breast feeding animations. Maybe that's normal. Do I have to download some separately?  I have looked but can't find any. It can't only be me only be me who would want this surly. any help would be much appreciated thank you❤️

On 11/10/2021 at 5:36 PM, moleke said:

anyone knows to fix?Devious_Desires_Exceptions.txt

Update Custom Slider Framework. A link can be found in the description of DD.

On 11/10/2021 at 5:35 PM, Phoebe said:

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, I'm new here and confused... I got the mod Devious Desires for the milk farm thingy. I don't have any breast feeding animations. Maybe that's normal. Do I have to download some separately?  I have looked but can't find any. It can't only be me only be me who would want this surly. any help would be much appreciated thank you❤️

Try the MissMe animations. Links to various animations may be found on the Wiki: https://colonolnuttymodswiki.com/index.php/Devious_Desires_Home

Edited by ColonolNutty