7 hours ago, neematodea said:

so no ingame options? only debug option?

I'm currently working on converting them all to normal interactions, right now I have completed Normal Sex and Ask Others To Milk Me (and the solo variations of those two). They will all have them eventually, it just takes time.

On 8/27/2021 at 2:58 AM, ColonolNutty said:

I'm currently working on converting them all to normal interactions, right now I have completed Normal Sex and Ask Others To Milk Me (and the solo variations of those two). They will all have them eventually, it just takes time.

oh so does this mean that until the update we cant actually use the assault feature on other npcs and sims?

4 hours ago, aworldk said:

i cant find the assault option anywhere even though i have it installed can anyone help

SHIFT+CLICK -> DD -> Start Sexy Time

4 hours ago, aworldk said:

oh so does this mean that until the update we cant actually use the assault feature on other npcs and sims?

Only the Test Build I made today has the Rape interactions. I want to improve the performance a ton with all the new changes before I release v3.7, so if you want the Rape RIGHT NOW, you should head to my discord and get it there, otherwise use the interaction I mentioned above "Start Sexy Time".

Is there a way to select which layers to use or disable? By layers I am referring to tears, cum and milk.

And by the way, a few real world weeks into DD & Simsnatcher and I am happy to report I have found no game play issues so far. I just gotta figure out how to fine tune the options to my liking.

Also, is the sleep function not working yet? When I click on a sleeping sim I only get the option to wake up and more. When I select more, no sex option appears?

Thanks again for the great mods and for the help responses @ColonolNutty

5 minutes ago, ezg said:

Is there a way to select which layers to use or disable? By layers I am referring to tears, cum and milk.

And by the way, a few real world weeks into DD & Simsnatcher and I am happy to report I have found no game play issues so far. I just gotta figure out how to fine tune the options to my liking.

Also, is the sleep function not working yet? When I click on a sleeping sim I only get the option to wake up and more. When I select more, no sex option appears?

Thanks again for the great mods and for the help responses @ColonolNutty

Yeah, the sleep setting doesn't do anything, I should probably hide that setting for now.

I'm getting error messages again. I love this mod, but this time it's saying something about a fox?? Anyway here's the error;

Devious_Desires] 2021-09-02 19:39:42.569768 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 117, in wrapped
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 113, in finally_wrap
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 365, in c_api_client_connect
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v165i\injector.py", line 26, in _wrapped_function
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v165i\zone_spin.py", line 94, in _turbolib_on_late_zone_load
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 97, in _wrapped_function
  File "sims4communitylib\events\zone_spin\common_zone_spin_event_dispatcher.py", line 77, in _common_on_late_zone_load
  File "sims4communitylib\events\zone_spin\common_zone_spin_event_dispatcher.py", line 55, in _on_late_zone_load
  File "sims4communitylib\events\event_handling\common_event_registry.py", line 59, in dispatch
  File "sims4communitylib\events\event_handling\common_event_registry.py", line 69, in _dispatch
  File "sims4communitylib\events\event_handling\common_event_handler.py", line 93, in handle_event
  File "deviousdesires\sex\_injects\_block_interactions_during_sex.py", line 322, in _dd_block_interactions_on_zone_load
  File "deviousdesires\sex\_injects\_block_interactions_during_sex.py", line 252, in block_vanilla_interactions_in_sex
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 102, in _wrapped_function
  File "sims4communitylib\exceptions\common_exceptions_handler.py", line 40, in log_exception
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 97, in _wrapped_function
  File "deviousdesires\pets\_injects\_block_interactions_during_sex.py", line 78, in _dd_pets_inject_allowed_interactions
AttributeError: type object 'CommonInteractionId' has no attribute 'FOX_STAND'
Error occurred while injecting into function '_dd_pets_inject_allowed_interactions' of class 'DDInteractionBlocker' -> AttributeError: type object 'CommonInteractionId' has no attribute 'FOX_STAND'

Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks again for this awesome mod!!!

On 9/2/2021 at 6:44 PM, Warren08 said:

I'm getting error messages again. I love this mod, but this time it's saying something about a fox?? Anyway here's the error;

Devious_Desires] 2021-09-02 19:39:42.569768 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 117, in wrapped
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 113, in finally_wrap
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 157, in wrapper
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 175, in wrapper
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 365, in c_api_client_connect
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v165i\injector.py", line 26, in _wrapped_function
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v165i\zone_spin.py", line 94, in _turbolib_on_late_zone_load
  File "sims4communitylib\events\zone_spin\common_zone_spin_event_dispatcher.py", line 77, in _common_on_late_zone_load
  File "sims4communitylib\events\zone_spin\common_zone_spin_event_dispatcher.py", line 55, in _on_late_zone_load
  File "sims4communitylib\events\event_handling\common_event_registry.py", line 59, in dispatch
  File "sims4communitylib\events\event_handling\common_event_registry.py", line 69, in _dispatch
  File "sims4communitylib\events\event_handling\common_event_handler.py", line 93, in handle_event
  File "deviousdesires\sex\_injects\_block_interactions_during_sex.py", line 322, in _dd_block_interactions_on_zone_load
  File "deviousdesires\sex\_injects\_block_interactions_during_sex.py", line 252, in block_vanilla_interactions_in_sex
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 102, in _wrapped_function
  File "sims4communitylib\exceptions\common_exceptions_handler.py", line 40, in log_exception
  File "deviousdesires\pets\_injects\_block_interactions_during_sex.py", line 78, in _dd_pets_inject_allowed_interactions
AttributeError: type object 'CommonInteractionId' has no attribute 'FOX_STAND'
Error occurred while injecting into function '_dd_pets_inject_allowed_interactions' of class 'DDInteractionBlocker' -> AttributeError: type object 'CommonInteractionId' has no attribute 'FOX_STAND'

Any help would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks again for this awesome mod!!!

Update S4CL

54 minutes ago, Skadi said:

How would I go about locking out male-male sex cause I want the guys assaulting women and not each other. 

In the DD Kinky Settings you can toggle which genders can assault/be assaulted.

On 9/5/2021 at 11:29 AM, revelatian said:

Updated S4CL, but still get this error any suggestions?

Update Sims 4

Edited by ColonolNutty

I keep getting a Sims 4 Community Library Exception. I have redownloaded both DD and S4CL multiple times, and also get this notification. I will also attach the exception. Any advice would be appreciated- thank you! 

Recommended Action You have a bad script mod. It may be out of date or broken. Check with the creator for an update or remove the mod listed.
Possible Cause
(Confidence: 100%)
deviousdesires.ts4script
Reason The listed script mod failed to load and should be removed or updated. Failure: 'deviousdesires/animations/animation_tag_type' (deviousdesires.animations.animation_tag_type) No module named 'deviousdesires.animations.animation_tag_type' (ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'deviousdesires.animations.animation_tag_type')
MCCC Version 2021.1
WickedWhims Version v165i
Package Mod Count 1192

Sims4CommunityLib_Exceptions.txt

New Version of DD Released (v3.7):
- Many many fixes and performance enhancements were made, especially when starting sex, during sex, and clicking on things.
- New interactions: Rape, Rough Sex, Breastfeeding, Cum Eating, Poo Eating, Pee Drinking
  - and they all have autonomy! Check the Wiki for details.
- Many new settings for customizing autonomy
- Start Sexy Time will now teleport Sims to the sex location and be the Cheat it is.
- Fixed Actor assignments when assigning Sims to spots in an animation (For animations that are absolutely tagged properly!). No more having Aggressors taking the Non-Aggressor slots!
  - Animations must be tagged properly
- Added various cooldowns, so Sims will no longer get locked down when they NEED SEX NOW.
- Pee Drinking and Poo Eating now properly satisfy the Hunger and Bladder/Bowels motives.
- Encounters and Always Accept settings have made a come back!

Hey ColonolNutty! I had just installed this with all the features. As I played the exception file warning would show up pretty steadily. I do have a bunch of other mods installed so it may be a bad mod. Wondering if you could make sense of it.

Question about the sex with pets. Just tried it and got the interaction to work. But I was not able to choose what animation they would start with. I was able to choose what animation they would engage in after they had started but only had the "sex with pet" to start. Also, as soon as they started the first animation, my sim was stripped naked. I did notice by clicking on the sim there was an underwear choice there that was going to take me to cas but I've already done all that with Wicked whims.

So, I'm wondering are there settings that let me undress the sim as it goes with the outfits and underwear I've already chosen for them and can I choose the animation they start with and control it. (like prevent vaginal for example like I can with WW)

Thanks for your time!

lastException.txt

3 hours ago, Skarrd said:

Hey ColonolNutty! I had just installed this with all the features. As I played the exception file warning would show up pretty steadily. I do have a bunch of other mods installed so it may be a bad mod. Wondering if you could make sense of it.

Question about the sex with pets. Just tried it and got the interaction to work. But I was not able to choose what animation they would start with. I was able to choose what animation they would engage in after they had started but only had the "sex with pet" to start. Also, as soon as they started the first animation, my sim was stripped naked. I did notice by clicking on the sim there was an underwear choice there that was going to take me to cas but I've already done all that with Wicked whims.

So, I'm wondering are there settings that let me undress the sim as it goes with the outfits and underwear I've already chosen for them and can I choose the animation they start with and control it. (like prevent vaginal for example like I can with WW)

Thanks for your time!

lastException.txt 120.96 kB · 0 downloads

Romance -> Have Sex will choose an animation for you. SHIFT+CLICK -> DD -> Start Sexy Time will let you choose an animation yourself.

That exception file does not appear to be related to DD, it looks to have something to do with when Sims try to sit?

• Like 1

Ok. I think I may have 2 issues hopefully someone can help with.

I have the following versions:

The Sims 4 1.69.59.1020

Wicked Whims v162f

Devious Desires I can't find the version info but I have had the current version around 3 weeks.

Simsnatcher I can't find the version but have had it for around 3 weeks.

S4cl I can't find the version but I think I updated it when I installed kw and sn a few weeks ago (around 3 weeks).

Basemental Drugs 7.13.135 public

I didn't start having the below issues until I installed devious desires and simsnatcher. That's why I think DD or SN may be the issue.

I have all requirements for the above mods and I am playing on windows 10.

Issue 1: There is serious lag when I tell a sim to do something. For example a dialogue option. I select something to say from the menu and there is a delayed response. They just stand there and then finally say it after several moments. Same with an order such as take shower.

Issue 2: The ww strip club. I click an interaction such as ask for a private dance and nothing happens. 

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance for any positive responses.

5 hours ago, ezg said:

Ok. I think I may have 2 issues hopefully someone can help with.

I have the following versions:

The Sims 4 1.69.59.1020

Wicked Whims v162f

Devious Desires I can't find the version info but I have had the current version around 3 weeks.

Simsnatcher I can't find the version but have had it for around 3 weeks.

S4cl I can't find the version but I think I updated it when I installed kw and sn a few weeks ago (around 3 weeks).

Basemental Drugs 7.13.135 public

I didn't start having the below issues until I installed devious desires and simsnatcher. That's why I think DD or SN may be the issue.

I have all requirements for the above mods and I am playing on windows 10.

Issue 1: There is serious lag when I tell a sim to do something. For example a dialogue option. I select something to say from the menu and there is a delayed response. They just stand there and then finally say it after several moments. Same with an order such as take shower.

Issue 2: The ww strip club. I click an interaction such as ask for a private dance and nothing happens. 

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance for any positive responses.

Update Sims 4. DD requires at least version 1.73.131.1030 of The Sims 4. It is probably lagging a ton because it is likely throwing a ton of errors.

Edited by ColonolNutty