On 8/30/2021 at 7:11 PM, ColonolNutty said:

SHIFT+CLICK -> DD -> Start Sexy Time

Only the Test Build I made today has the Rape interactions. I want to improve the performance a ton with all the new changes before I release v3.7, so if you want the Rape RIGHT NOW, you should head to my discord and get it there, otherwise use the interaction I mentioned above "Start Sexy Time".

Hi, I'm struggling to find this option. I've made sure everything is enabled properly (in the configure mod menu), but I cannot get my sim to commit assault. The screenshot shows what happens when I shift + click -> DD.

Meanwhile, if I use "Mean -> Rape" in conversation, the outcome is always the same: the conversation turns to "bored," the would-be victim yawns, and the assailant does nothing. I've tried with multiple sims, multiple circumstances, nothing. Any idea what is going wrong?

Thanks so much! Enjoying the mod otherwise.

Screenshot 2021-09-12 070949.png

2 hours ago, Skadi said:

For zoophiliac sex, where can I find a penis for dogs? 

Comes with the mod. See if it continues having issues after removing ALL other mods, including Wicked Whims. (But not the requirements of DD, like S4CL and MSM!)

21 hours ago, Havoc.Onion said:

I'm having a slight problem with the mod. I'm not sure if it is really breaking anything, but it keeps giving this error report. Maybe someone else can figure out what I've done wrong to it.

Since I removed Want Levels, the mods that were changing want levels will likely no longer function. (At least until I figure out a way to add some sort of Want Levels back in) "ChanceTweaks_RoughSex_Scripts\InjectRoughSexAsSubChance_Appearence_Target"

2 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

Comes with the mod. See if it continues having issues after removing ALL other mods, including Wicked Whims. (But not the requirements of DD, like S4CL and MSM!)

Since I removed Want Levels, the mods that were changing want levels will likely no longer function. (At least until I figure out a way to add some sort of Want Levels back in) "ChanceTweaks_RoughSex_Scripts\InjectRoughSexAsSubChance_Appearence_Target"

Silly me...turns out the dog was a female.  Creating a male dog...everything works just fine now. 

NPC vs PC and NPC-NPC Assaults seems to have disappeared in DD 3.7.     And pressing shift+click -->DD  doesn't show "Start Sexy Time" - the screenshot that CoconutBrainWash posted is exactly what I'm seeing too. 

You may want to restore DD 3.6 as a download if people want to revert till rape/assault is sorted out in DD 3.7+

Edited by Skadi

Hi, first time poster here so not sure if I'm doing it right. Just wanna ask if there is any way to access past versions? I'm currently on sims 4 patch 1.69 since I don't update beyond the patch due to poor internet connectivity and my lack of time to update the rest of my mods. Is there any way for me to access DD file that is compatible with patch 1.69? I've been looking for this mod since last year but never found this account until today. Thanks!

7 hours ago, Skadi said:

NPC vs PC and NPC-NPC Assaults seems to have disappeared in DD 3.7.     And pressing shift+click -->DD  doesn't show "Start Sexy Time" - the screenshot that CoconutBrainWash posted is exactly what I'm seeing too. 

You may want to restore DD 3.6 as a download if people want to revert till rape/assault is sorted out in DD 3.7+

No, there are no problems. It works as intended right now. Many things have changed, check the Wiki, things work differently now. v3.7 was in testing for awhile before it was released. If you want to be a part of the testing process, check out my discord, it is where I make test builds available.

Edited by ColonolNutty

3 hours ago, T0620 said:

Hi, first time poster here so not sure if I'm doing it right. Just wanna ask if there is any way to access past versions? I'm currently on sims 4 patch 1.69 since I don't update beyond the patch due to poor internet connectivity and my lack of time to update the rest of my mods. Is there any way for me to access DD file that is compatible with patch 1.69? I've been looking for this mod since last year but never found this account until today. Thanks!

Update to at least 1.73.131.1030.

There are old versions of S4CL available on the github releases page, but I don't have old versions of DD available. I'm sure someone does.

Edited by ColonolNutty

11 minutes ago, chloerainbow69 said:

Does Anyone Know of any animations for Poo Eating? 

Also i cannot get my sim pregnant by her dog no matter what i do

If no animations are available, then you'll need to tag some using Animation Customization: https://colonolnuttymodswiki.com/index.php/Animation_Customization_for_DeviousDesires
Check the wiki for pregnancy criteria: https://colonolnuttymodswiki.com/index.php/DD_General_for_DeviousDesires#Pregnancy

On 9/11/2021 at 4:48 PM, ColonolNutty said:

Update Sims 4. DD requires at least version 1.73.131.1030 of The Sims 4. It is probably lagging a ton because it is likely throwing a ton of errors.

Thanks. I guess I  didn't read the version right for some reason. I am updating now. Or trying to anyway. My internet stinks

I updated everything like @colonelnutty suggested. For now I have to always shift + click to start DD?

Also, when I select climax the animation doesn't end. Am I missing something in settings? I have to manually click the DD  stop for it to end.

Lastly, when my game loads it shows 6691 out of 6800 animations loaded. Anyone have an idea why it isn't loading all my animations?

And thank you for this and your helpful responses.

Edited by ezg

43 minutes ago, ezg said:

I updated everything like @colonelnutty suggested. For now I have to always shift + click to start DD?

Also, when I select climax the animation doesn't end. Am I missing something in settings? I have to manually click the DD  stop for it to end.

Lastly, when my game loads it shows 6691 out of 6800 animations loaded. Anyone have an idea why it isn't loading all my animations?

And thank you for this and your helpful responses.

You should look at the Wiki, the criteria for the various interactions to appear through normal Click are listed there.

DD does not load animations that would not have worked anyways because they were not written properly.

Ayo, I'm having an issue with the autonomy settings of DD, everyone in my restaurant is just fucking nonstop. Is there any way to limit the frequency of autonomous sex or disable it all together but just on certain lots, like the 'no autonomous sex' signs from WW.

Also, is there any way to completely disable some animations from playing in DD like in WW? 

Thanks

On 9/24/2021 at 8:43 AM, SLAPY7 said:

Ayo, I'm having an issue with the autonomy settings of DD, everyone in my restaurant is just fucking nonstop. Is there any way to limit the frequency of autonomous sex or disable it all together but just on certain lots, like the 'no autonomous sex' signs from WW.

Also, is there any way to completely disable some animations from playing in DD like in WW? 

Thanks

1. "dd.cleanse_the_horny".
2. SHIFT+CLICK -> DD -> Show Available Animations -> uncheck the ones you want to disable.

Edited by ColonolNutty

Hi! Thanks so much for this! Went through and tested some features after debugging my setup and so much is working great 

I am having one persistent issue though -- I'm almost sure I'm just not understanding fully how to use this yet -- but when I go to use anything beyond the first "Ask for sex" option (shift click -> dd -> etc), it's saying there's no available Sims nearby. I've tried a few times with different Sims in different locations and lots but still hitting this. Does the arousal bar need to be full or something? My friendship and romantic relationships with these Sims are great. I do also have a ton of different animations installed for all different locations and situations.

Sorry, this is probably a dumb question and I'm just missing something.

On 9/26/2021 at 12:48 AM, SLAPY7 said:

Heyo, thanks for the reply CN :) So is that command (dd.cleanse_the_horny) to just stop all dd animations that are currently running at that very moment, or to disable autonomous sex all together?

That command sets the arousal of all currently loaded Sims to 0.

On 9/26/2021 at 7:40 AM, simmer1974 said:

Hi! Thanks so much for this! Went through and tested some features after debugging my setup and so much is working great 

I am having one persistent issue though -- I'm almost sure I'm just not understanding fully how to use this yet -- but when I go to use anything beyond the first "Ask for sex" option (shift click -> dd -> etc), it's saying there's no available Sims nearby. I've tried a few times with different Sims in different locations and lots but still hitting this. Does the arousal bar need to be full or something? My friendship and romantic relationships with these Sims are great. I do also have a ton of different animations installed for all different locations and situations.

Sorry, this is probably a dumb question and I'm just missing something.

Try using v3.8 instead. If there are no Sims available, then it likely means there are no animations that your Sim can play with any other Sims. Make sure you've installed animations (DD only comes with a few). Check the Wiki for a list of animations under each page in the Directory.

On 9/28/2021 at 7:26 PM, tinytoes said:

every time i try to breast feed or milk it tells me that there in no animations found how do i get animations for said interaction?

People don't like to tag their animations for DD (God only knows why, since DD was MADE for their animations), You can however tag animations yourself by using Animation Customization: https://colonolnuttymodswiki.com/index.php/Animation_Customization_for_DeviousDesires
There is also a customization file available on Lovers Lab that you can install that has various customizations made for a ton of animations already too!

Hi, hopefully I’m in the right place.

I’ve updated everything that needs to be updated,  but when I click mean-rape, they get into position, do a quick little T-pose n then nothing.  Not sure if I missed something or not.

Any ideas?

10 hours ago, Nyx890 said:

Hi, hopefully I’m in the right place.

I’ve updated everything that needs to be updated,  but when I click mean-rape, they get into position, do a quick little T-pose n then nothing.  Not sure if I missed something or not.

Any ideas?

Check the version of your game (Main Menu) with the version listed in the requirements of DD