Hi there, I have recently installed the mod and most features of it have been working swimmingly well, however, there is one large issue where it majorly ruins the overall purpose of the mod which is the nudity issue. I have managed to got it working for the males, where removing clothes will display the penises. The females apparently do not change into their nude models, and switch to this strange "naked" texture without the Eve skin models, where you cannot see the genitals and the bras stay on the character without any way to remove them whatsoever. Help would be appreciated. 

Edited by robo7988142
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, robo7988142 said:

Hi there, I have recently installed the mod and most features of it have been working swimmingly well, however, there is one large issue where it majorly ruins the overall purpose of the mod which is the nudity issue. I have managed to got it working for the males, where removing clothes will display the penises. The females apparently do not change into their nude models, and switch to this strange "naked" texture without the Eve skin models, where you cannot see the genitals and the bras stay on the character without any way to remove them whatsoever. Help would be appreciated. 

Try doing this command `dd.force_body_initialize` while having them selected.

I got it working no problem but Im having issues with animations I can only get barelyalive animations to load when I know ive got several more. Some were from the WP days. Anyone got any tips? Specifically a Female Sim on a Male Dog. I have all animations downloaded and in the correct folder but they won't show? @ColonolNutty

I search for the animations by creator and nothing but barelyalive comes up.

Edited by Phoenix1720
Mor info

Hello. I just installed this mod. For now, everything works fine, except for "rough sex" option. This option does not appear in the pie menu (have checked "Romantic" pie menu, all menu related to DD, includes SHIFT KEY + CLICK). I did the correct installation and all of requirements are complete. I followed the instructions given. I also checked the settings on and off, and I also tried to restart the program to respond to the setting changes. I am using latest version of this game. Consent is OK in both characters. Regardless of relationship status (low friendship, High romantic/ high friendship, high romantic) it is the same. I am not sure if this option is also keeping me from performing other related "Dom /Sub" actions but I also cannot view the actions. I would appreciate any help. Thank you very much. I like this mod a lot. (Sorry for my poor English Some parts are machine translated.)

On 11/16/2021 at 9:53 PM, Phoenix1720 said:

I got it working no problem but Im having issues with animations I can only get barelyalive animations to load when I know ive got several more. Some were from the WP days. Anyone got any tips? Specifically a Female Sim on a Male Dog. I have all animations downloaded and in the correct folder but they won't show? @ColonolNutty

I search for the animations by creator and nothing but barelyalive comes up.

There is a list of animations available in the wiki: https://colonolnuttymodswiki.com/index.php/DD_Pets_for_DeviousDesires

On 11/17/2021 at 7:19 AM, Draintammy said:

Hello. I just installed this mod. For now, everything works fine, except for "rough sex" option. This option does not appear in the pie menu (have checked "Romantic" pie menu, all menu related to DD, includes SHIFT KEY + CLICK). I did the correct installation and all of requirements are complete. I followed the instructions given. I also checked the settings on and off, and I also tried to restart the program to respond to the setting changes. I am using latest version of this game. Consent is OK in both characters. Regardless of relationship status (low friendship, High romantic/ high friendship, high romantic) it is the same. I am not sure if this option is also keeping me from performing other related "Dom /Sub" actions but I also cannot view the actions. I would appreciate any help. Thank you very much. I like this mod a lot. (Sorry for my poor English Some parts are machine translated.)

Here are the criteria for Rough Sex: https://colonolnuttymodswiki.com/index.php/DD_Kinky_for_DeviousDesires#Rough_Sex

HI 

i hope iam right here :3

my game doesnt like DD anymore :( 

last week it worked fine ... dont know what i did .. maybe to much ..stripclubs?XDDDD

ok here is my problem : i install MCCC + woohoo+ wicked = everthing perfekt ...

i install DD ....and MCCC crys that some mods are old ore brocken and i need to inform support blah blah ....

so i did deinstal DD again ... and everthing worked fine ... i did install DD again and again it crys ....

the picture i can make is only in german :/ iam sorry XDD

no iam not ! 

the following text is translated with my poor english

" one the scrip error was found int lastexception.html protocol.

this data in in an folder  in wich the other mccc datas are.

this erros occurs mostly trough wrong files ore old  cc files 

this erros occurs as lons till the mods ore cc data are deleted ore updated.

you can upload the last lastexception data on our discord server , thanks  

so jea thats the text mostly translated my my poor english xDD

its an mccc error that only happens when i install DD ... so ..help pls. 

how can i have a stripclub without your mod -.- its like bread without choclate on it ! 

ore cookies without sugar -.- 

UPDATE :

i downloadet this two files  community library and mod settings put it in mod folder, no more fail messages ingame .

1310884841_errosDD.png.abbb2fb5bb6ae9d17693310700bd4516.png

Edited by muh2021

14 hours ago, muh2021 said:

HI 

i hope iam right here :3

my game doesnt like DD anymore :( 

last week it worked fine ... dont know what i did .. maybe to much ..stripclubs?XDDDD

ok here is my problem : i install MCCC + woohoo+ wicked = everthing perfekt ...

i install DD ....and MCCC crys that some mods are old ore brocken and i need to inform support blah blah ....

so i did deinstal DD again ... and everthing worked fine ... i did install DD again and again it crys ....

the picture i can make is only in german :/ iam sorry XDD

no iam not ! 

the following text is translated with my poor english

" one the scrip error was found int lastexception.html protocol.

this data in in an folder  in wich the other mccc datas are.

this erros occurs mostly trough wrong files ore old  cc files 

this erros occurs as lons till the mods ore cc data are deleted ore updated.

you can upload the last lastexception data on our discord server , thanks  

so jea thats the text mostly translated my my poor english xDD

its an mccc error that only happens when i install DD ... so ..help pls. 

how can i have a stripclub without your mod -.- its like bread without choclate on it ! 

ore cookies without sugar -.- 

UPDATE :

i downloadet this two files  community library and mod settings put it in mod folder, no more fail messages ingame .

Don't believe anything from MCCC, it is made by my enemies and enjoys pointing fingers at Devious Desires.
The screenshot you showed me tells me that you did not read and install the Requirements listed in the description.

You should try out the Brothels in the test build that is available in my discord :)

Edited by ColonolNutty
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Sobbing Genius said:

I'm having a hard time figuring out how to self impregnate a sim... It states that I can cause a Sim to cum inside themselves, but I also have the "cum inside" requirement off. Do I need a specific animation? Either way, does anyone know of any self penetration animations for herms?

Using Version 3.9

Self impregnation does not work correctly right now because vanilla Sims 4 doesn't allow for only a single parent, I will need to look into ways of assigning a random other Sim as the "parent" or maybe even create a clone Sim as the "parent".

19 hours ago, Schlaubi112 said:

The mod gives me an error. All requirements are met. What am I doing wrong?

Sorry, my English is not very good. translated with Google

Devious_Desires_Exceptions.txt 14.09 kB · 0 downloads

1. Update S4CL
2. Remove Old versions of S4CL
3. Remove duplicate versions of S4CL
4. Remove S4CL, then put a fresh copy back in.
5. Remove sims4communitylib.config
The only possibilities.

The rape feature isn't working for me. I've had my sim pissing other sims of on her lot that has the "Bad Neighborhood" lot trait, adding the "Rapist" trait to them and even adding the "Victim" trait to her, but they don't rape her, even when she got dazed after fighting them. I mean, my sim can rape, but they don't get raped.

At the same time, the zoophile aspect isn't working for me either. I got a few dogs to my lot, but there isn't the option to fuck.

7 hours ago, Eden of the Dxmned said:

The rape feature isn't working for me. I've had my sim pissing other sims of on her lot that has the "Bad Neighborhood" lot trait, adding the "Rapist" trait to them and even adding the "Victim" trait to her, but they don't rape her, even when she got dazed after fighting them. I mean, my sim can rape, but they don't get raped.

At the same time, the zoophile aspect isn't working for me either. I got a few dogs to my lot, but there isn't the option to fuck.

1. To have sex with Animal Sims, your Sim first needs to be romantic with them.
2. Sims only rape other Sims when they reach a certain arousal threshold. The entirety of autonomy depends on Arousal. Arousal can be seen by clicking on other Sims (or your own) -> Info -> Arousal
  - The rate at which Sims gain arousal may be changed in the settings.

Edited by ColonolNutty

Hi, I'm having an issue where every time I install DD the menu that usually pops up when you click on a sim stops showing up. Anyone else had this issue?

lastException just shows the usual "ColonolNutty's Mod Warning" and I've got no DD exception file.

20 hours ago, Kallisee said:

I have followed the directions, and I still get that I am missing files. I don't know what to do :(

What missing files does it say are missing?

10 hours ago, jorgen said:

Hi, I'm having an issue where every time I install DD the menu that usually pops up when you click on a sim stops showing up. Anyone else had this issue?

lastException just shows the usual "ColonolNutty's Mod Warning" and I've got no DD exception file.

Upload the exception file here.

43 minutes ago, Katiella said:

I'm sorry, I tried to do it right but I must be missing something -can you spot my error?

Thank you :)

If you read the dialog (Not sure if you understand english), it tells you that you are missing Mod Settings Menu and Sims 4 Community Library. Links to them can be found in the description under requirements.

Edited by ColonolNutty

Hello! I really love your mods but I keep getting last exceptions for awhile with it colliding with wicked whims and nisa wicked perversions.

I noticed this mod seems like it has not been updated in awhile and I was wondering if there are any plans to update the mod or not?

If it is not the mod needing a update then I must be doing something wrong but I been using this mod since it’s original name on lovers lab until it was moved here for awhile now.

I just want to know if it’s the mod needing updating? Like is it working for others currently who also have the other two mods or is it something else :) thanks in advance if anyone has a answer!

2 hours ago, SnowBunny said:

Hello! I really love your mods but I keep getting last exceptions for awhile with it colliding with wicked whims and nisa wicked perversions.

I noticed this mod seems like it has not been updated in awhile and I was wondering if there are any plans to update the mod or not?

If it is not the mod needing a update then I must be doing something wrong but I been using this mod since it’s original name on lovers lab until it was moved here for awhile now.

I just want to know if it’s the mod needing updating? Like is it working for others currently who also have the other two mods or is it something else :) thanks in advance if anyone has a answer!

This mod does not conflict with any other mods. If there is a "conflict", you should assume it to be the other mods. I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "original name", Devious Desires has always been Devious Desires. If you're getting exceptions, please share your exception files here, 99% of the time it is due to the user missing a requirement of Devious Desires or one of its requirements not being updated.