Tutorials and Guides

Anatriax

A few of us here are adept at writing short guides and tutorials. Something that I haven't really noticed anywhere is a guide/tutorial subforum. 

ie:
Bethesda Games > Skyrim > Tutorials and Guides

This would be a great place to house those quick tutorials, such as RC's tutorial for installing SKSE in MO. We all know there are a million and a half of those small tutorials that get scattered all over the forums, and links get provided everywhere, then it just turns into a spiderweb mess. 

I hope I'm not the only one that thinks this would be a good idea.

• Like 2

• Kendo 2 pinned and unpinned this topic

Sure man I am pretty active on my LL thread, But no body has posted much over there in awhile so I really have nothing to respond to, & I am trying to revamp my downloadable tutorial but it's taking me longer then I had expected... you know real life but my current tutorial should get ya where ya want to be, But if there are ANY questions or you don't understand something I am more then willing to help. That just a part of my nature, I like helping those who need it, But  I just ask that everyone that wants to learn this be in it whole heartedly. & don't expect an easy & quick outcome because I will admit this stuff is not easy to do. but as long as your WILLING to learn I'll be more then WILLING to teach.

Just FYI here is the thread for my Tutorial in case anyone want's to check it out:

Blender Tutorial

Edited by Zquad1
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Zquad1 said:

Sure man I am pretty active on my LL thread, But no body has posted much over there in awhile so I really have nothing to respond to, & I am trying to revamp my downloadable tutorial but it's taking me longer then I had expected... you know real life but my current tutorial should get ya where ya want to be, But if there are ANY questions or you don't understand something I am more then willing to help. That just a part of my nature, I like helping those who need it, But  I just ask that everyone that wants to learn this be in it whole heartedly. & don't expect an easy & quick outcome because I will admit this stuff is not easy to do. but as long as your WILLING to learn I'll be more then WILLING to teach.

Just FYI here is the thread for my Tutorial in case anyone want's to check it out:

Blender Tutorial

The software from LL and the software from here is a bit different. Your bud Elf Prince has moved his massive tutorial and has some experiences with the differences, he might be able to help to get the transfer over be as smooth as possible.

9 minutes ago, Anatriax said:

Quality takes time. Look at the progression of the Skyrim Guide update. It's been 5 days since I started posting on it.. and I have 4 phases done xD

I always read your tutorial and addressing others when asked me about best Skyrim tutorial on LL although I didn't ever made a post to your thread. You have my adoration for the tutorials you made.

5 minutes ago, Elf Prince said:

I always read your tutorial and addressing others when asked me about best Skyrim tutorial on LL although I didn't ever made a post to your thread. You have my adoration for the tutorials you made.

Thank you. That means a lot. 

Fortunately for the NSFW community, the guides are no longer just mine. It appears that we have a small team testing the guide, making sure that they get the same results I do, that there aren't any typos, links aren't broken, and directions are correct. 

This is going to bump the quality of the guide up IMMENSELY! I see this guide becoming the STEP of naughtiness.

6 minutes ago, Elf Prince said:

Maybe after Anatriax's tutorial has settled and been proofread and completed you might look it over and try to replicate it for a NMM tutorial in Skryim.. :).

• Like 1

Anatriax & Ritual - It will be my pleasure. I'm in the middle of deeper research of "NMM vs Win 10" :)  I just need to collect couple more info about it and then I'll be happy to do it.... :)

You guys rock (I mean you two and all moderators team and members).... I'm so happy to be here.

I know this is a bit off topic But I have windows 7 is it really worth updating to Windows 10, I am just skittish that my Modding programs & my game are not yet fully compatible with it. I had installed it when it first came out But reverted back to windows 7 because windows 10 wasn't compatible with any of my game drivers even when I updated them, so I am curious if they had remedied this? 

Edited by Zquad1

59 minutes ago, Zquad1 said:

I know this is a bit off topic But I have windows 7 is it really worth updating to Windows 10, I am just skittish that my Modding programs & my game are not yet fully compatible with it. I had installed it when it first came out But reverted back to windows 7 because windows 10 wasn't compatible with any of my game drivers even when I updated them, so I am curious if they had remedied this? 

I'm honestly thinking about reverting myself. 

This 4gb VRAM limit is for the birds. I hate not being able to run 2k textures.