Witcher: Celebrating the 10th Anniversary

I watched an interview a month ago that Marcin Iwinski said they would be putting Witcher off for a while creating something else. And would return to the series when the time felt right. CP2077 is one of those. And I believe they have plans to be working on another RPG apart from CP2077.

10 hours ago, endgameaddiction said:

Nice,touch. 4th wall break. A bit corny at the end but ... how many other companies will take time out to do such a simple but really special thing for their customers?

The new Witcher game wouldn't be the same without Geralt. Also it is very difficult to catch the feeling and excitement when creating a game in the universe that was part of our favorite games. It is very risky. I wonder how  they will do this. Perhaps a prequel to a time before Geralt. Perhaps another witcher and his/her experience in an ever more modern world, where magic and such is a very rare occurrence covered up by the governments and other entities (churches and such) and the very nature of him/her and the  work they do is to be kept secret... Or, another conjunction with fresh experiences and horrors and the need to start the horrible experiences again and new Witchers are created (perhaps this time where you could create your own witcher using the sex, school and perhaps even race... there are mentions of possibility of elves being witchers in the past per the game)  Time will tell. I have a fair amount of confidence that they will do a great job at whatever they do r/t this.