PC Bulding Simulator

ritualclarity

A small correction, it's "PC *Building* Simulator". I mean, buying a PC game that simulates a guy playing games on a PC would be really weird... but who knows, we might see something like that sold as a game in the future... Actually, The Sims already did that, if I'm not mistaken.

As for the "game" itself, I'm not sure if it has any value as a learning tool but it's not really my idea of fun.

Edited by bjornk
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, bjornk said:

A small correction, it's "PC *Building* Simulator". I mean, buying a PC game that simulates a guy playing games on a PC would be really weird... but who knows, we might see something like that sold as a game in the future... Actually, The Sims already did that, if I'm not mistaken.

As for the "game" itself, I'm not sure if it has any value as a learning tool but it's not really my idea of fun.

Fine, fine, sue me... you always have to be correct :P lol.

Spoiler

Thanks it has been corrected.

12 hours ago, nsfwmodszzz said:

Coming from real experience a simulation game of stocking store shelves will be far more challenging than a PC building sim, and neither is worth doing unless you are getting paid.

I find it a bit interesting for it can show what your final results might be. For those visual people.

If they take into account and update regularly so that clearances for part to part combos are pretty dam accurate that might be useful to explore to be sure that your parts won't bump into another. Even the best person that builds (as far as I know in RL) occasionally can run into a memory clearance issue with heat sink and such i they try to make the smallest and tightest build they can.

For most here, (regulars that post that is) I believe it isn't that useful as most likely know about building PC and their way around a screwdriver. :)