Sign in to follow this  
JoshQ

Revealing Ninja Outfit, for MedBod (plus head accessory)

Revealing Ninja Outfit, for MedBod (plus head accessory)

• This CC is offered completely free
  • You’re allowed to modify it in any way, shape or form imaginable; asking me for permission is not necessary
  • I don’t take requests nor commissions

Details:

• Base game compatible
  • For young adult and adult femsims
  • Enabled for naked, everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career, outwear
  • Disabled for random sims
  • All LODs and morphs
  • Polycount: 5106
  • 3 color channels
  • Only available in .package format

Defects:

• Weirdness on CAS all around, in game everything looks (mostly) fine
  • Small deformation on the belt’s middle area, no too distracting and doesn’t clip
  • Small clipping on the front bottom of the “skirt”, again is not a showbreaker just be aware I don’t test every single animation pack / custom pose available

Notes:

• This is yet another “because I can” type of project, also was on my to-do list for a looooooooooong time, I’m pleased to finally finished it
  • Compatible with shoes, texture and 3d accessories from the game, yours truly and other creators although there’s chance of necklaces and alike clipping on the base of the neck, also shoes might clip on the ankle seam
  • You guessed it right, the idea is to mix this with all the accessories I released so far
  • Yes, you can use this with naked feet, sandals, ninja shoes, moccasins, etc.
  • I’m adding a complementary headband I extracted from DOA’s Rachel, colors are a little hard to come by so push the slider all the way to the left
  • Headband located on the ‘earrings slot’, has two color channels and it “weights” 376 polygons
  • zip contains: afBodyRevealingNinjaOutfit_MedBodEDIT.package / AccessoryDOARachelHeadBand.package

Credits:

• Original outfit textures and mesh by Electronic Arts
  • Headband mesh and textures are property of KOEI Tecmo

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By JoshQ
      View File Impossible Heels ‘Misti strappy’
      This CC is completely free You’re allowed to modify it in any way, shape or form imaginable; you don’t need to ask me for permission I don’t take requests nor commissions Details:
      Base game compatible For teen, young adult and adult femsims Enabled for everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career, outerwear and validformaternity Disabled for random sims All LODs and morphs Polycount: LOD1=11508; LOD2=2796 4 color channels 2 variations (light and dark insoles) Will add 6 “units” to adult and young adult’s height, 5 to teens Only available as .package Defects:
      Shoes look “weird” on CAS, in-game looks fine Some blockiness around the ankle Potential clipping with floor and furniture also misalignment on animations, poses and interactions between sims Pants might clip around the ankle 3D accessories that contain morphs, like necklaces, might deform shoes and feet Notes:
      As the name indicates these are based on Misti with the ankle portion removed and replaced with straps Compatible with the default body, MedBod and any other custom body mesh that follows the original leg seam Submitter JoshQ Submitted 06/05/2020 Category Shoes  
    • By JoshQ
      This CC is completely free You’re allowed to modify it in any way, shape or form imaginable; you don’t need to ask me for permission I don’t take requests nor commissions Details:
      Base game compatible For teen, young adult and adult femsims Enabled for everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career, outerwear and validformaternity Disabled for random sims All LODs and morphs Polycount: LOD1=11508; LOD2=2796 4 color channels 2 variations (light and dark insoles) Will add 6 “units” to adult and young adult’s height, 5 to teens Only available as .package Defects:
      Shoes look “weird” on CAS, in-game looks fine Some blockiness around the ankle Potential clipping with floor and furniture also misalignment on animations, poses and interactions between sims Pants might clip around the ankle 3D accessories that contain morphs, like necklaces, might deform shoes and feet Notes:
      As the name indicates these are based on Misti with the ankle portion removed and replaced with straps Compatible with the default body, MedBod and any other custom body mesh that follows the original leg seam
    • By JoshQ
      View File Impossible Cowgirl Boots
      Base game compatible For teen, young adult and adult femsims Enabled for everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career, outerwear and validformaternity Disabled for random sims All LODs and morphs Polycount: LOD1=2108; LOD2=800 4 color channels 4 variations Will add 6 “units” to adult and young adult’s height, 5 to teens Only available as .package Defects:
      Boots look “weird” on CAS, in-game looks fine Texture pixelation and stretching Blockiness in some sections Some very long skirts  may conflict with the texture Potential clipping with floor and furniture also misalignment on animations, poses and interactions between sims 3D accessories that contain morphs, like necklaces, might deform boots Notes:
      I forgot where these came from, probably S3: Pets. Besides the shape these boots have a normalmap which adds a tad of detail to the whole package I started this project in Milkshape 3D but scrapped everything and started from zero using Blender, that gave me the best chance of adding geometry only were needed along with “fixing” some of the UV deformation resulted from manipulating the mesh to hell and back About pants and skirts made by EA: everything around the calves in length is mostly safe, skintight (aka texture pants/leggings) are too Pants with volume around the ankle will clip with the exception of a pair from Into the Future Also compatible with both EA and MedBod’s nude bottom, custom body meshes that have a different leg shape might clip Credits:
      Original mesh and textures by Electronic Arts Submitter JoshQ Submitted 06/05/2020 Category Shoes  
    • By JoshQ
      Base game compatible For teen, young adult and adult femsims Enabled for everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career, outerwear and validformaternity Disabled for random sims All LODs and morphs Polycount: LOD1=2108; LOD2=800 4 color channels 4 variations Will add 6 “units” to adult and young adult’s height, 5 to teens Only available as .package Defects:
      Boots look “weird” on CAS, in-game looks fine Texture pixelation and stretching Blockiness in some sections Some very long skirts  may conflict with the texture Potential clipping with floor and furniture also misalignment on animations, poses and interactions between sims 3D accessories that contain morphs, like necklaces, might deform boots Notes:
      I forgot where these came from, probably S3: Pets. Besides the shape these boots have a normalmap which adds a tad of detail to the whole package I started this project in Milkshape 3D but scrapped everything and started from zero using Blender, that gave me the best chance of adding geometry only were needed along with “fixing” some of the UV deformation resulted from manipulating the mesh to hell and back About pants and skirts made by EA: everything around the calves in length is mostly safe, skintight (aka texture pants/leggings) are too Pants with volume around the ankle will clip with the exception of a pair from Into the Future Also compatible with both EA and MedBod’s nude bottom, custom body meshes that have a different leg shape might clip Credits:
      Original mesh and textures by Electronic Arts
    • By JoshQ
      View File Accessory ‘Gem Choker’
      Base game compatible For teen, young adult and adult femsims Located in accessory category, earing slot Enabled for everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, swimwear, career, outerwear and validformaternity Disabled for random sims All LODs Polycount: LOD1=924; LOD2=396 2 color channels Only available as .package Defects:
      Choker looks “weird” on CAS; everything looks fine in-game Clipping on shoulders while simming and using custom animations, is not that evident but I can’t test every combination Notes:
      Made possible thanks to the power of Blender’s modifiers Because accessories that contain morphs interfere with my ‘Impossible Heels’ I divided this choker in two sizes: medium and small, you can have both or just one in your game What happened to large? Accommodating the mesh to the shape of the fat morph changed it too much There are no links joining the gems so they are “floating” around the neck, you could say it’s a magical accessory for your witches, magicians, fairies, elfs, aliens and whatnot If you need to fit two or more accessories on the same slot use nrass mastercontroller Submitter JoshQ Submitted 06/05/2020 Category Accessories