Revealing Ninja Outfit, for MedBod (plus head accessory)

JoshQ

Revealing Ninja Outfit, for MedBod (plus head accessory)

• This CC is offered completely free
  • You’re allowed to modify it in any way, shape or form imaginable; asking me for permission is not necessary
  • I don’t take requests nor commissions

Details:

• Base game compatible
  • For young adult and adult femsims
  • Enabled for naked, everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career, outwear
  • Disabled for random sims
  • All LODs and morphs
  • Polycount: 5106
  • 3 color channels
  • Only available in .package format

Defects:

• Weirdness on CAS all around, in game everything looks (mostly) fine
  • Small deformation on the belt’s middle area, no too distracting and doesn’t clip
  • Small clipping on the front bottom of the “skirt”, again is not a showbreaker just be aware I don’t test every single animation pack / custom pose available

Notes:

• This is yet another “because I can” type of project, also was on my to-do list for a looooooooooong time, I’m pleased to finally finished it
  • Compatible with shoes, texture and 3d accessories from the game, yours truly and other creators although there’s chance of necklaces and alike clipping on the base of the neck, also shoes might clip on the ankle seam
  • You guessed it right, the idea is to mix this with all the accessories I released so far
  • Yes, you can use this with naked feet, sandals, ninja shoes, moccasins, etc.
  • I’m adding a complementary headband I extracted from DOA’s Rachel, colors are a little hard to come by so push the slider all the way to the left
  • Headband located on the ‘earrings slot’, has two color channels and it “weights” 376 polygons
  • zip contains: afBodyRevealingNinjaOutfit_MedBodEDIT.package / AccessoryDOARachelHeadBand.package

Credits:

• Original outfit textures and mesh by Electronic Arts
  • Headband mesh and textures are property of KOEI Tecmo