About This File
Edited by ColonolNutty
What's New in Version 2.3 See changelog
- Added the ability to manipulate Sims into performing interactions on objects, Sims, and the terrain (Control Menu -> Manipulate Sim To Perform Interaction)
- Added interactions to gain control and remove control of Sims (Excluding household Sims) (Control Menu -> Gain Control Of Sim/Remove Control Of Sim)
- Pet Sims are now made selectable.
- Added the ability to add any non personality, non gender option traits to Sims (Modify Sim Data -> Traits -> Add Traits)
- Added the ability to set the career of a Sim.
- Added the ability to remove careers from a Sim. (This includes removing High School/Grade School from Sims)
- Added the ability to choose specific skills to randomize.
- Removed the text "Modify" from many of the menu options.
- Added the ability to specify an Age Length Multiplier to each Age in order to increase/decrease the amount of Time Sims can live by Age.
- Control Menu now requires at least version 2.8 of Sims 4 Community Library