Sexy Rabbit 2nd Gen for Medbod (plus accessories)

JoshQ

Sexy Rabbit 2nd Gen for Medbod (plus accessories)

• This CC is completely free
  • You’re allowed to modify it in any way, shape or form imaginable; you don’t need to ask me for permission
  • I don’t take requests nor commissions

Details:

• Base game compatible
  • For young adult and adult femsims (accessories enabled for teens)
  • Located in upper garment slot, ears located in accessory rings, pantyhose in accessory legwear
  • Enabled for everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career, outerwear
  • Disabled for random sims
  • All LODs and morphs (sans pregnant)
  • Polycount: LOD1=6294, LOD2=2466 / ears LOD1=880
  • 4 color channels, ears have 2, pantyhose 1
  • Only available as .package

Defects:

• Right arm plus some areas look weird on CAS, everything looks fine in-game
  • Texture pixelation and stretching depending how close you look and your sim’s weight and movement
  • The neck/bowtie have a single bone this avoids weird bending on custom animations but generates some clipping around the shoulders and around the neck on extreme positions
  • Clipping on the cuffs depending on animation / pose (seems to happen mostly when the wrists are rotated) This has been reduced althougt it persist, check update below
  • Slight texture misalignment on the back of the corset

Notes:

• The prior version was a concoction of meshes and textures from the game, this time I only borrowed two textures: S4’s Dress Panels for the corset and from S3’s bunny costume I took the textures from the tail
  • Made to be used with MedBod 1.9’s bottoms
  • The corset should be compatible with the default naked bottoms and also skirts, shorts and pants made by Electronic Arts; be aware I don’t test every single pair and the more volume the garment has around the hips the bigger the chance it will clip
  • The “simpler” version allows the use of texture accessories like this, this or this and many more. If you know how to make mods you can attach your own leotard / corset or even you own mesh, I left some space on the UV map (just clear the texture)
  • For obvious reasons the Simpler version will show a visible gap on the hip with everything not named Medbod 1.9
  • Rabbit ears are compatible with the hat sliders meaning you can change position and scale
  • Pantyhose compatible with the default naked body, MedBod, and any other custom mesh that follows the original UV map

Credits:

• Original textures for corset and tail by Electronic Arts

• Like 1