Dev - A Naughty and Immersive Skyrim

Anatriax

About HDT... it's all about making sure things are arranged properly in the left pane of MO (or installed in the proper order for those that use NMM). Mostly, you have to make sure that XPMS-E isn't overwritten by anything, and that the HDT xml files aren't overwritten.

Sound like it might be something I'd want to repack into a mod for myself. That is if I was working doing this alone for myself.

17 minutes ago, Vortec said:

For HDT i've been using Bounce and Giggles, confusing download page for sure but is highly customizable http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59416/?

http://www.nekomods.com/category/hdt-physics

I get a random boob spaz once every now and then. (not often enough to even remotely be a problem)
Other than that, it's amazing.

24 minutes ago, Anatriax said:

http://www.nekomods.com/category/hdt-physics

I get a random boob spaz once every now and then. (not often enough to even remotely be a problem)
Other than that, it's amazing.

Lol every HDT setup i've tried had random Boob spaz, haven't tried the Neko one though.  The one i lniked too nexus has finger and vagina XML in the options. I just noticed that Nexus one doesn't have the UNP option anymore. Since 80% of my outfits are CBBE i'm sticking with it for now.

You're good. That's the purpose of this thread :)
--I'll get around to testing it sometime this week, unless other people have some input to provide. If the general consensus is "It will be fine" it will get thrown in :)

I can say, though... if it alters the femalehead.nif, I may not use/include it. I've searched high and low for a mod that makes Vanilla female presets look good... and Adorable Face did that. It made it so very little tweaking is needed from the presets to get something very very attractive. 

6 hours ago, Anatriax said:

You're good. That's the purpose of this thread :)
--I'll get around to testing it sometime this week, unless other people have some input to provide. If the general consensus is "It will be fine" it will get thrown in :)

I can say, though... if it alters the femalehead.nif, I may not use/include it. I've searched high and low for a mod that makes Vanilla female presets look good... and Adorable Face did that. It made it so very little tweaking is needed from the presets to get something very very attractive. 

An example is her avatar;). Also the full sized photo can be found in the Gallery.. :).

A brief thought of my changes to this part. :).

Next we're going to do a few other things to set up MO. 

1. In MO across the top bar, click the Wrench and Screwdriver.
    1. Click the Nexus tab, click "Automatically Log in" and enter your information.
    2. Click the "Associate with ... " Button below.
  2. Next while on the MO Settings (Wrench and Screwdriver) click on "Workarounds"
    1. Click "Back date BSA"
    2. click OK
  3. Next, click the ID picture at the top (Configure Profiles, when you hover over it).
    1. Check "Automatic Archive Invalidation" and "Local Savegames" for the default profile. 
      1. You can click "Rename" on the right side to name it to what you want.
      2. Later you will select "Copy" to create a playable profile keeping the "default" or whatever you name it safe and unchanged.
      3. click "Close".

The "local savegames" keeps your saves in MO for use later and to keep them separated for profile uses.

The Backdate BSA might actually need to be done after we do all the installation of the BSAs. It is a workaround that I never personally needed to run so far. However I don't see how it could harm anything.

Moving on...

Not so soon.. lol

I also would like to point out the two settings in the "general" tab.

Compact Download Interface

Download Meta Information.

both useful. The Compact Download Interface allows for more mods to be viewed at a time on the downloads tab in MO. And the Download meta Information allows for more readable (name given by Nexus) for the downloads. Optional but very useful. (I even know how to change the name given from the meta data after it has been loaded. lol). Might want to throw that out there.

TESedit installation. How I do it.

1) Download, Open it (TESedit download) and the main Skyrim folder. Drag contents from TESedit to Skyrim main folder. TESedit has been installed. ;).

2) Open MO. click on the box beside the "run". Select Edit. from drop down. A box opens,  Type TESedit in the Title. click box besides Binary Go to Skyrim main folder select the TESedit.exe. click "Add" then "Close". TESedit has been configured.

3) Test. click on the box, Find TESedit, select, click Run, Watch it load. TESedit has been confirmed to work

Done and even tested. :P

12 minutes ago, ritualclarity said:

1) Download, Open it (TESedit download) and the main Skyrim folder. Drag contents from TESedit to Skyrim main folder. TESedit has been installed. ;).

Doh...keep getting double qoutes.

I thought it was best practice to not put any mod in the Skyrim directory as Mod Organizer handles all that. You can install Tesdit anywhere on your drive....just need to point MO to the exe

12 minutes ago, ritualclarity said:

3 minutes ago, Vortec said:

Doh...keep getting double qoutes.

I thought it was best practice to not put any mod in the Skyrim directory as Mod Organizer handles all that. You can install Tesdit anywhere on your drive....just need to point MO to the exe

TESedit needs to go in the main folder. You are correct about the mods and MO, TESedit is a tool, not a mod. It needs to stay outside of the Data folder. MO handles all that should go inside the data folder. In one example SKSE has most of its files outside of the data folder (in the main folder ) however it has a small folder called "data" and it needs to be handled by MO, because it is a folder that goes inside the data folder. Therefore a benefit for MO to handle it. Am i making myself clear?

As for doing what I am typing don't. I am just throwing out ideas and concepts. Feedback. You should follow the tutorial (I am in the end will have the files in the places and configuration that she set forth, just the path and way it is done is different) Then give feedback on clarity, grammar, confusing sections for you, Alternate ideas like I have done, then she can review it and make some changes to her tutorial or not.

• Like 1

PapyrusUtil:

Do we install it when we get it? Is there something later we will do with it?

Vanilla Skyrim, Tamriel Reloaded, and Vurt's SFO 2.3 Billboards:
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/62698/?
These are needed for the next mod to do what it does best. Leave these deactivated until Phase 9. 

I don't see Tamriel Reloaded. I do see TES5LOGGen. Are we to get both?

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
+Vurt SFO 2.3 LOD Billboards
+SSBT LOD Billboards
+Tamriel Reloaded HD LOD Billboards
+Skyrim Project Optimization
+ShowRaceMenu Precache Killer
+Memory Blocks Log
+Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch
+HDT HighHeels System
+My HDT with Mempatch and extensions also extra fake jiggly optional xml
+Safety Load
+DynDOLOD
+SKSE ini pre-download for lazy users
+PapyrusUtil - Modders Scripting Utility Functions
+skse 1 07 03
*Unmanaged: Dawnguard
*Unmanaged: HearthFires
*Unmanaged: Dragonborn
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack01
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack02
*Unmanaged: HighResTexturePack03

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
DynDOLOD.esp
HighHrothgarWindowGlow.esp

Above the current status without doing the spINI.

7 minutes ago, Tie_me_tess said:

Hello,

I'm installing the guide as it goes up. I'll let you know how it goes.

One small thing, might just be my setup - if MO isn't recognising LOOT as a program when you add it, it needs to be updated to 1.3.11 (your download link is for 1.3.10). 

https://sourceforge.net/projects/modorganizer/

Thanks for the guide!

This guide actually uses 1.3.8, and I'll be correcting the link shortly.

One other thing that I figured.

In Stage 3, while installing the ENB.

4) From the ENB folder, open the Wrapper version and copy enbhost.exe, d3d9.dll, and enblocal.ini into your Skyrim directory

When installing True Storms - Thunder and Rain Redone.

Make sure to go into ENBSeries and set [Rain] Enable=false

ENBSeries.ini isn't in the /Skyrim folder unless you also copy it over from the wrapper with enblocal.ini.

Assuming this needed to be copied over with the other files. 

9 hours ago, Tie_me_tess said:

One other thing that I figured.

In Stage 3, while installing the ENB.

When installing True Storms - Thunder and Rain Redone.

ENBSeries.ini isn't in the /Skyrim folder unless you also copy it over from the wrapper with enblocal.ini.

Assuming this needed to be copied over with the other files. 

Yeah. A lot of this is going to change today. Today's goal is to fix phase 3, and get phase 4 (UI changes) up.

• Like 1