Dev - A Naughty and Immersive Skyrim

Anatriax

Yes there isn't anything against LL. Some mods are there from Kendo and linked here so that the members there can see and use those mods as well instead of not knowing anything about them. We are very tolerant and such but just for the record we will frown on any negative threads for any other modding site. I am also there often and supporting many members when I can for various issues they have.

Spoiler

The beauty of MO is you can run another one (if you have the space). I have one for AnatraxMO and the other can be for me :). Then I can screw with it all I want and not even worry about accidentally upsetting the mod "organics" from her setup. I can also throw some mods on and test as well in case there is a need as well :sorcerer:. I will likely start reconstructing much of what she has done on my own edition then trade out some mods here and there to suit myself. (I believe however the enb has to stay). Then you have two installs of mods managers but both completely separate :). Can't set something up to mess the original up, and can have some of your sexy time. I for one will keep the body mods and setups for sure as this is the first time I have had a decent looking Elf ..

I imagine if you do start adding some Sexlab stuff to the game setup from what she has done it would be OK to chime back on this (or perhaps we can create a experimental thread for Sexout and her tutorial). Not sure since this is her baby don't want to rock the boat and it isn't exactly "DEV" related as she has made her final touches and Sexlab has intentionally been dropped.

I'm currently in phase 5, at Skyrim Flora Overhaul.    I noticed that version 2.5 is not there, it is now 2.5b.

Also, you have the LOD Billboards as version 2.3, but he has updated that as well, to 2.5b, but it is only in his SFO files, not the files listed where you get it with the other Billboards  in the Phase 2

So I'm assuming its ok to go ahead with version 2.5b on both?    From what I can tell, he has put these updates out just this month, a couple days after you finalized the guide.

14 hours ago, Vortec said:

That will be an ongoing situation as Mods are always updating, sometimes it's incremental and not much difference, other times will cause more changes than expected. Just sit tight until Antriax takes a look at it.

oh ya, understand that.   Just figured this was the thread to report things like that, to help keep the guide updated, if Ana so decides.   :)

• Like 1

23 hours ago, ritualclarity said:

I believe here

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51365-0sex-skyrim-sex-sim-other-0s-content-wip/

However it wasn't added to this tutorial as there were still some issues with it.

Thanks, I had looked at that thread, but could not find it.  It's on pg 111. B|

I am planning on setting up another MO profile to mess with this without screwing up my installation.  I have the base setup under one profile, my gameplay profile that includes a few more mods like armors, Better Vampires, and a few other immersive mods, and my experimental profile I use to test stuff without breaking my game.  So far it's working well.  I just have to re-run FNIS when I switch profiles, as I have not been able to isolate the Generated FNIS successfully between profiles, but I keep everything else separate by appending the name of the profile to the end of the patch name. (For example "PaMa - Play" and "PaMa - Experimental")  Then I only select the appropriate patch within that profile.

5 hours ago, rufireproof said:

Thanks, I had looked at that thread, but could not find it.  It's on pg 111. B|

I am planning on setting up another MO profile to mess with this without screwing up my installation.  I have the base setup under one profile, my gameplay profile that includes a few more mods like armors, Better Vampires, and a few other immersive mods, and my experimental profile I use to test stuff without breaking my game.  So far it's working well.  I just have to re-run FNIS when I switch profiles, as I have not been able to isolate the Generated FNIS successfully between profiles, but I keep everything else separate by appending the name of the profile to the end of the patch name. (For example "PaMa - Play" and "PaMa - Experimental")  Then I only select the appropriate patch within that profile.

You should be able to start with a clean Overwrite folder, then run FNIS and create Profile-FNIS mod out of the overwrite and keep that clean between profiles.

Yeah.  I should.  Most of the time I do that, I have buggy animations.  Even if I uncheck the other Generated FNIS.  FNIS only takes a few seconds, so it hasn't been worth it to track down the problem, lol.

:ph34r: Edit:  OK, so everything works now.  Dunno what I did, but cool.

Edited by rufireproof
Problem solved.

I was wondering how you guys/gals felt about adding the following 3 mods to the list?

Better Vampires 7.2  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9717/?

Royal Bloodlines  http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22565/?

The Paarthurnax Dilemma http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18465/?

For BV, I use the installer, and make sure to install the compatibility patch for Royal Bloodlines, and the Vampire Drain no AOE.  The two mods work together to really make vampires worth playing.  Basically overhauling Vampires like PerMa overhauls the rest.  I know the early versions of BV were buggy, but the mod is mature now, and works well. 

The Paarthurnax Dilemma is one of my must have mods.  It is simple, yet a far better option than Bethesda gave us.  This guy is literally one of the if not the oldest being in Skyrim, and some washed up has been of a scar faced tart says you have to kill him even though he left behind evil and actively helps mankind?  This lets you rebuild the blades and tell Delphine to drink a nice cold glass of Shut-The-Hell-Up-And-Sit-Down.

2 hours ago, rufireproof said:

I was wondering how you guys/gals felt about adding the following 3 mods to the list?

For BV, I use the installer, and make sure to install the compatibility patch for Royal Bloodlines, and the Vampire Drain no AOE.  The two mods work together to really make vampires worth playing.  Basically overhauling Vampires like PerMa overhauls the rest.  I know the early versions of BV were buggy, but the mod is mature now, and works well. 

The Paarthurnax Dilemma is one of my must have mods.  It is simple, yet a far better option than Bethesda gave us.  This guy is literally one of the if not the oldest being in Skyrim, and some washed up has been of a scar faced tart says you have to kill him even though he left behind evil and actively helps mankind?  This lets you rebuild the blades and tell Delphine to drink a nice cold glass of Shut-The-Hell-Up-And-Sit-Down.

Give some through testing and report back if compatible with this tutorial (load list etc) this tutorial is intended to be "complete" well as much as possible. Of course people will add on to these. Not sure if Anatriax is ready to create or test more, think she is working on Morrowwind tutorial

As for Paarthurmax. He is a dragon. He even states he is tempted and could turn bad. It is telling the truth.. and if you don't kill him... he might not ever be killed ;). If he did turn bad that is as eventually even the dragon born will die. Who knows if there will be more now that the prophecy has been fulfilled ;). Delphine is smart enough to know that she or anyone else for that matter has a snowballs chance in a very hot hell of stopping him. Now that being said some play through in the past (my character) would be upset that he was told to kill him. Other times.. not so much (kill every one of the dragons everywhere possible). Haven't used this mod (as i haven't been completing that quest line in some time) but might decide to use it anyway if I do in the future.

Yeah.  Even with this mod installed, you can still kill him.  It just gives you an option.

I Have been testing these mods pretty extensively.  I just started my second playthrough on Anatriax's setup.  Last character completed Main Quest, Civil War (Imperial), Dragonborn, and Dawnguard questlines, along with quite a few smaller quests. 40+ hours without a single CTD, hang, or problem.  Current Character is a magic oriented character. I will be doing Dawnguard, Mages Collage, Dark Brotherhood, Thieves Guild, Main, and Civil War (Storm Cloak).  10 hours in, and I haven't had any problems yet.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, rufireproof said:

These will not be included. I've tested them, and don't like the outcome with the other mods.

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, rossimi said:

what do you think about this overhaul? it has some interesting modules that i think are fully compatible with this guide... do you think that are something useful?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/73895/?

She isn't available currently but nothing stops you from installing it using this tutorial as a base and giving feedback, Load orders and instructions on using the above mentioned overhauls. :) Perhaps others will enjoy your suggestions. 

• 2 months later...

I noticed on the main guide thread it said there may be an update coming soon.    

Just wanted to pop in and offer two little bits of feedback, in case  you want to put them in your updated version, up to you.

1)  If you follow the Gopher video to clean the masters, and then do the next step which is the bashed patch, it is VERY easy to accidentally end up with the cleaned masters in the same mod that you create for your bashed patch.   It works fine, so you don't realize it, until you install another mod, and want to rebuild your bashed patch, and you can't, because your masters are in the same mod.    May want to put an extra warning between those steps telling people to make sure to create a mod from the overwrite files, call it Cleaned Masters, before going on to the next step of doing the Bashed patch, because it is easy to  miss that. 

2)  I know that Sexlab isn't a part of this guide.  But I imagine there are a lot of people that may use the guide as a base, then go from there.  Might be good to just stick a warning on the Legacy of Dragonborn mod step telling folks that if it is in their plan to eventually install anything Sexlab related, then don't install Legacy of Dragonborn, because those two mods absolutely don't play nice together.

Other than that, I can tell you that my install, using this guide as a base, then adding my own  choices to it that I wanted for my own game is still working perfectly!

Many thanks for doing it!

Edited by Pkatt
grammer

(Obviously just by looking at my account you will probably realize I am fairly new to this community. I have modded Skyrim extensively for quite some time and have managed to get approximately 400 mods to work together without any crashes. That said, I have gained some experience and modding wisdom from doing so and I intend to do my best to assist in the development of this guide.)

I noticed in the guide that Ana mentioned disabling CPU Core Parking but her reason seems inaccurate. Ana claims that when cores are parked they are not being used at all, this is only partially correct.

Cores that are parked will remain in that state (kind of like putting your computer to sleep). However, if you are running something that requires a lot of CPU power (Games, Video Editing Software, unpacking/compressing a .rar file, etc...), all the cores, which were previously parked, will be unparked to perform the task. And after it’s done, they will be parked again. (I also suspect that it would increase CPU idle temperature by a few degrees when always unparked) 

The whole point of this feature is get a bit more time out of a laptop battery but it should not matter with a desktop. I figure adding a more descriptive definition of what parked cores are the effects of unparking and a note suggesting that laptop users keep it on would be useful.

Edit: As for Registry Cleaning (https://tinyurl.com/lcajpyx). Again, it should be completely up to the individual.

Edit 2: I've read some more into CPU unparking and it's benefits (fps gains, less stutter, etc...). From what I can tell though the gains are only noticeable in older or lower end cpus (i3 price ranges). Either way, if battery life is not your concern and you are on a desktop then go right ahead.

Edited by Garpatron

• 4 months later...

Reading through all of this today to see if there's anything I missed / feel should be added. 

So far... some screenies ;)

NOTE: This seems to be running as fast and smooth as Skyrim SE, atm... so until mods catch up in SE, I will not be doing a guide for it. 

20161230112750_1.jpg

20161230114530_1.jpg

20170103153514_1.jpg

20170104183045_1.jpg

20170104214146_1.jpg

20170105102301_1.jpg

20170105104940_1.jpg

20170105105019_1.jpg

20170105135429_1.jpg

20170105135457_1.jpg

20170105135712_1.jpg

20170105154222_1.jpg