Sim Snatcher

Sim Snatcher

image.png.8a7e76af4d7adeb15e8feb40aabc8c5a.png

Overview:

A mod with a focus on enslaving Sims and selling them to other Sims (With more "stealing" focuses planned for the future). These Slaves can be trained and will do various chores around the house as well or sold to a Slave Broker and provided to the Sims community!

Game/Creator: The Sims 4 [EA]
Modder: ColonolNutty - Wiki - Discord
Language: English
Game Version: 1.96.397.1020 (Growing Together) and above

Features:

Spoiler
  • Slavery
    • Enslave Sims (Teen through Elder for both Master and Slave only!), train them, order them around, and sell them to other Sims.
    • Slave Autonomy
      • Improved Needs Tending
        • Increased awareness of their own needs (Hunger, Energy, etc.) and will tend to them better than the vanilla game!
        • Slaves have increased autonomy to tend to the following needs.
          • Hunger
          • Energy
          • Bladder
          • Hygiene
      • Autonomous actions around the house.
        • Gardening
          • Water and tend to any garden plants.
        • Repair
          • Repair broken objects as well as fix broken Servo Sims
        • Clean
          • Clean messes, mop puddles, and clean dirty objects.
        • Nanny
          • Take care of infants, Toddlers, and Children.
    • Task Scheduling
      • Schedule a Slave to perform any type of task (excluding social interactions) on a daily basis at any time of the day.
        • Scheduled tasks may be updated and/or modified.
      • Obedience
        • Low obedience will lead to Slaves being Mischievous and Mean and they sell for less than normal.
        • Slaves with a high obedience may discipline, train, and mentor other Slaves autonomously, they also sell for loads more money.
        • Discipline and train Slaves to increase their Obedience.
    • Slave Auction/Slave Selling
      • Mark a Slave For Sale
      • Make an Offer to NPCs to buy your Slave
      • Buyer Profiles
        • NPCs are given a Buyer Profile that determines which types of Slaves they are looking for. This changes the price they will pay as well as their chance to buy.
        • Extensible! Custom Buyer Profiles may be added to Sim Snatcher via Tuning Snippets.
        • Sold Slaves appear at the household of the NPC that owns them and work there as though they were enslaved by your own household.
    • Community Slave Trading
      • A Slave Broker may be called that Slaves can be sold to or bought from. Sold Slaves will then be removed from your game and put into a json file, which can then be shared with the community. For further details about how to trade and best practices, take a look at the Wiki or visit the discord!
      • The Slave Broker can be called from your Sims phone.
    • Allowances
      • Slaves may be blocked entirely from performing specific types of interactions such as cooking, having fun, taking showers, etc.
    • Restraints
      • Various Restraints can be applied to Slaves that may prevent performing some tasks
        • Hand restraints prevent interactions involving the hands, such as cooking, reading, and pretty much most things.
        • Feet restraints prevent interactions involving the feet, such as dancing or running.
        • Gags prevent social interactions.
    • Misc
      • Slaves will be forced to stay at the lot of their Master. They will not be allowed to leave (Unless they are about to give birth)
      • Slaves that do happen to leave will be Summoned back to the lot
      • Assign Beds To Slaves
      • Slaves can be ordered/controlled by anyone in the Household of their Master
      • Open Slave Inventory, objects in their inventory become owned by the Household that owns them.
      • Lock/Unlock doors for Slaves
      • Set Spawn Locations for Slaves
      • Spend Satisfaction Reward Points for Slaves
      • Slaves that go into labor will give birth and have their offspring stay on the lot with them.

Requirements:

Spoiler
  • Sims 4 Community Library at least version 2.6 - NSFWMods
  • Deviant Core at least version 1.3 - NSFWMods
  • Mod Settings Menu is optionally required to modify SS Settings - The Sims 4 Nexus
  • Stuff Pack 09 (Vintage Glamour Stuff) to get Slaves to work in only some minor parts (Mainly the "Ring the bell for order" interactions)

Installation:

Spoiler
  • Download and install all requirements
  • Download SS using the links at the bottom of this description
  • Unpack the archive using your favorite archiving tool.
  • Drag the files/folders to your Mods directory.
  • Keep in mind the ts4script file MUST be either top level (Directly in the Mods/folder) or one folder deep (Mods/Blah/). Any deeper and it will not work.

The final paths for the files should be the following:

The Sims 4/Mods/simsnatcher.package
The Sims 4/Mods/simsnatcher.ts4script

Translations:

Spoiler
  • None that I am aware of.

Usage (For Mod Authors):

Spoiler
  • For those looking to extend from Sim Snatcher, take a look at Sim Snatcher Home on Its Wiki for tutorials and more information!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

3 hours ago, Warren08 said:

First things first. I love this mod. Absolutely love it. However, I keep getting a sims4communitylib error that pops up. Then the world time stops and the same error clogs up my notification board. Any help would be appreciated. 

I need your exception file before I can tell you a solution. Take a look at these steps for locating it. https://github.com/ColonolNutty/Sims4CommunityLibrary/wiki/Troubleshooting-Mods%2C-Both-Using-Or-Not-Using-S4CL#problem-reporting

Edited by ColonolNutty
Added more details
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

I need your exception file before I can tell you a solution. Take a look at these steps for locating it. https://github.com/ColonolNutty/Sims4CommunityLibrary/wiki/Troubleshooting-Mods%2C-Both-Using-Or-Not-Using-S4CL#problem-reporting

OK. here is the exception file. 

[Sims4CommunityLib] 2021-07-14 16:00:04.389380 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 209, in c_api_server_tick
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 102, in _wrapped_function
  File "sims4communitylib\exceptions\common_exceptions_handler.py", line 39, in log_exception
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 97, in _wrapped_function
  File "sims4communitylib\events\zone_update\common_zone_update_event_dispatcher.py", line 79, in _common_zone_update
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v165e\injector.py", line 26, in _wrapped_function
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v165e\zone_tick.py", line 81, in _turbolib_zone_game_update
  File "deviousdesires\_install_check.py", line 161, in _wrapped_function
  File "deviousdesires\_install_check.py", line 213, in _dd_perform_installation_check_on_zone_update
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 496, in update
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 2555, in update
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1218, in _send_new_weather_event
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 2056, in populate_forecasts
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1985, in get_forecast
AttributeError: type object 'Secretcrush:Realpussy_v01' has no attribute 'get'
Error occurred while injecting into function '_common_zone_update' of class 'Zone' -> AttributeError: type object 'Secretcrush:Realpussy_v01' has no attribute 'get'

4 hours ago, Warren08 said:

OK. here is the exception file. 

[Sims4CommunityLib] 2021-07-14 16:00:04.389380 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 209, in c_api_server_tick
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 102, in _wrapped_function
  File "sims4communitylib\exceptions\common_exceptions_handler.py", line 39, in log_exception
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 97, in _wrapped_function
  File "sims4communitylib\events\zone_update\common_zone_update_event_dispatcher.py", line 79, in _common_zone_update
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v165e\injector.py", line 26, in _wrapped_function
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v165e\zone_tick.py", line 81, in _turbolib_zone_game_update
  File "deviousdesires\_install_check.py", line 161, in _wrapped_function
  File "deviousdesires\_install_check.py", line 213, in _dd_perform_installation_check_on_zone_update
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 496, in update
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 2555, in update
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1218, in _send_new_weather_event
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 2056, in populate_forecasts
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\weather\weather_service.py", line 1985, in get_forecast
AttributeError: type object 'Secretcrush:Realpussy_v01' has no attribute 'get'
Error occurred while injecting into function '_common_zone_update' of class 'Zone' -> AttributeError: type object 'Secretcrush:Realpussy_v01' has no attribute 'get'

Looks like a problem many many people are seeing, I recommend removing "Secretcrush:Realpussy_v01", it is the one causing the error.

• 4 weeks later...
21 hours ago, franknzombi3 said:

None of the options in the pie menus are showing up its just blank.

How do I fix this?

Thanks,

Frank3

There are a couple causes for this:
1. You have Sim Snatcher installed more than once
2. You have an outdated Translation mod
3. You have more than one Translation mod
4. You do not have a Translation mod for your language.

• Thanks 1

Could you add in dance and song, aka leisure type of job into the available roles supported ?

Dance could be tied to either a specific room or lot trait, item placed into a given room "start dance if sim has dancer trait" etc ?

They are mods adding in cabarets and clubs, its probably possible to handle a bar to, will have to check.

Ive seen a mod allowing to select sim as met (fitting your needs, so jobs etc).

Its more on the recruit on the fly worker but it might also lead toward slavery to.

Music is the same, they are option atm, songs are somewhat a thing, so..

Same as dance but easier as making use of skill + equipment (micro) ?
If both are in range it enable another bonus.

It could also be directed toward social activity, another direction for the mod.

Animal + farm jobs are good, with plenty of option tie-able to (human cow and pony etc, quite sure they are partially tied animation out there)
On that track, its possible over an array of path, guess a lab  would fit on the hard path, where cow slave have to be pregnant to give milk, or not if fitting research is made). Pleasure type its short time activity, RL its usualy set over restricted access areas + usualy high end type of activity (costs among others things).

If it can be of use, code wise.

Both add buff to close enough sim, of course dance is visual so closer range, while songs can be heart at distance.
They can also help to keep others slaves happy and motivated.

+ Bonus to obedience of the others slaves around :p.

This tie to that secondary type of slavery (pleasure/play), which could make the mod popular toward the social SM part of the players, where obedience is from will and motivation (or money, sig) instead of enforced. Guess this should be explained as its not a basic consideration.
(shibari>pose>light then harder pain>conditions in daily life + more, as to RL, it easily lead to one getting toward slut type as human and pleasure are not positive in nature (psychology and social ties there)).

Thanks a lot for this mod, and the others of course.
Sim4 is getting very interesting these last months, guess being patient helped.
Looking at things, Sim5 being close-by will probably mean less overall mods but as it is its mostly about official patch messing mods, tbs.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2021 at 2:55 PM, Havoc.Onion said:

Should I be seeing more than 'yell at for disobedience' in the options menu? I love this mod. I'm really new to adding mods to the game, and I'm not sure if that's the feature or if I've done something wrong.

No, that is correct. Right now that is currently the way you discipline your Slaves into becoming obedient.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I installed the sim snatcher mod but I wasn't able to get it to work. I'm not seeing any option for it or even seeing it in the custom content when I go to it. I also added in the msm and the community library mods but it still didn't help. I have the sims4communitylib.package, sims4communitylib.ts4script, sims4modsettingmenu.package, sims4modsettingmenu.package.ts4script, simsnatcher.package, and simsnatcher.ts4script in my mod folder.

15 hours ago, Slash0914 said:

I installed the sim snatcher mod but I wasn't able to get it to work. I'm not seeing any option for it or even seeing it in the custom content when I go to it. I also added in the msm and the community library mods but it still didn't help. I have the sims4communitylib.package, sims4communitylib.ts4script, sims4modsettingmenu.package, sims4modsettingmenu.package.ts4script, simsnatcher.package, and simsnatcher.ts4script in my mod folder.

Have you enabled custom content in the game settings?

• 1 month later...
On 2/13/2022 at 1:07 PM, emptyaccount said:

I have weird bug, everytime my sim uses mirror to change their appearance every slave he owns teleports to him... I have all mods that are required updated, also latest game update, also don't say "Don't use mirror" or something like that because I sometimes need to change my sim look

To set the spawn point of your Slaves, so that they spawn there instead of wherever their master is, SHIFT+CLICK on the ground somewhere -> Sim Snatcher -> Set  Spawn Point or something like that.

On 12/15/2021 at 4:11 PM, Slash0914 said:

Yes, but I got it to work. I was going through the local files into the program files originally but now have it going through the documents into electronic arts file. I don't know if I'm missing it but what's the max obedience level you can get?

Max obedience level is 10

@ColonolNutty I see you are still having harassment issues with people saying your mods are bad and harmful. They are not. There are many of us who really appreciate your mods. How can we help?

For anyone who reads this, I have been using his mods for a very long  time and can tell you from 1st hand experience his mods are safe to use so if you like the content, give it a try. I'm not saying there are no bugs or issues but all mods have that. I'm simply saying it's safe to put in your game.

I hope you don't mind me putting this here but I don't know any other way to reach out to you as I cannot afford Patreon at the moment.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, ezg said:

@ColonolNutty I see you are still having harassment issues with people saying your mods are bad and harmful. They are not. There are many of us who really appreciate your mods. How can we help?

For anyone who reads this, I have been using his mods for a very long  time and can tell you from 1st hand experience his mods are safe to use so if you like the content, give it a try. I'm not saying there are no bugs or issues but all mods have that. I'm simply saying it's safe to put in your game.

I hope you don't mind me putting this here but I don't know any other way to reach out to you as I cannot afford Patreon at the moment.

This is an excellent way to get the word out about his mods.  I to used the mods and hadn't had any issues with it. (well none that weren't my own causing :P

• Like 1

On 2/18/2022 at 4:55 PM, ezg said:

Spread the word about my SFW mods mainly. Especially tell people about Sims 4 Community Library. More people should start using it so that less mods break on every patch!

On 2/24/2022 at 2:56 PM, ColonolNutty said:

Spread the word about my SFW mods mainly. Especially tell people about Sims 4 Community Library. More people should start using it so that less mods break on every patch!

I am doing that. I will start mentioning S4CL as well.

• 4 weeks later...

How do the binding interactions work? The only option that appears under "Configure bindings" is "detach all bindings." Pressing the "bind sim" interaction doesn't let me choose how to bind the sim, and I can't tell if any bindings are applied at all. Are there any visual cues to indicate a bound sim?