About This File
Wicked Whims by Turbodriver and MCCC by Deaderpool are not compatible with this mod.
A mod with a focus on enslaving Sims and selling them to other Sims (With more "stealing" focuses planned for the future). These Slaves can be trained and will do various chores around the house as well or sold to a Slave Broker and provided to the Sims community!
Game/Creator: The Sims 4 [EA]
Modder: ColonolNutty - Wiki - Discord
Game Version: 1.96.397.1020 (Growing Together) and above
- Enslave Sims (Teen through Elder for both Master and Slave only!), train them, order them around, and sell them to other Sims.
Improved Needs Tending
- Increased awareness of their own needs (Hunger, Energy, etc.) and will tend to them better than the vanilla game!
Slaves have increased autonomy to tend to the following needs.
Autonomous actions around the house.
- Water and tend to any garden plants.
- Repair broken objects as well as fix broken Servo Sims
- Clean messes, mop puddles, and clean dirty objects.
- Take care of infants, Toddlers, and Children.
- Improved Needs Tending
Schedule a Slave to perform any type of task (excluding social interactions) on a daily basis at any time of the day.
- Scheduled tasks may be updated and/or modified.
- Low obedience will lead to Slaves being Mischievous and Mean and they sell for less than normal.
- Slaves with a high obedience may discipline, train, and mentor other Slaves autonomously, they also sell for loads more money.
- Discipline and train Slaves to increase their Obedience.
- Schedule a Slave to perform any type of task (excluding social interactions) on a daily basis at any time of the day.
Slave Auction/Slave Selling
- Mark a Slave For Sale
- Make an Offer to NPCs to buy your Slave
- NPCs are given a Buyer Profile that determines which types of Slaves they are looking for. This changes the price they will pay as well as their chance to buy.
- Extensible! Custom Buyer Profiles may be added to Sim Snatcher via Tuning Snippets.
- Sold Slaves appear at the household of the NPC that owns them and work there as though they were enslaved by your own household.
Community Slave Trading
- A Slave Broker may be called that Slaves can be sold to or bought from. Sold Slaves will then be removed from your game and put into a json file, which can then be shared with the community. For further details about how to trade and best practices, take a look at the Wiki or visit the discord!
- The Slave Broker can be called from your Sims phone.
- Slaves may be blocked entirely from performing specific types of interactions such as cooking, having fun, taking showers, etc.
Various Restraints can be applied to Slaves that may prevent performing some tasks
- Hand restraints prevent interactions involving the hands, such as cooking, reading, and pretty much most things.
- Feet restraints prevent interactions involving the feet, such as dancing or running.
- Gags prevent social interactions.
- Various Restraints can be applied to Slaves that may prevent performing some tasks
- Slaves will be forced to stay at the lot of their Master. They will not be allowed to leave (Unless they are about to give birth)
- Slaves that do happen to leave will be Summoned back to the lot
- Assign Beds To Slaves
- Slaves can be ordered/controlled by anyone in the Household of their Master
- Open Slave Inventory, objects in their inventory become owned by the Household that owns them.
- Lock/Unlock doors for Slaves
- Set Spawn Locations for Slaves
- Spend Satisfaction Reward Points for Slaves
- Slaves that go into labor will give birth and have their offspring stay on the lot with them.
- Sims 4 Community Library at least version 2.6 - NSFWMods
- Deviant Core at least version 1.3 - NSFWMods
- Mod Settings Menu is optionally required to modify SS Settings - The Sims 4 Nexus
- Stuff Pack 09 (Vintage Glamour Stuff) to get Slaves to work in only some minor parts (Mainly the "Ring the bell for order" interactions)
- Download and install all requirements
- Download SS using the links at the bottom of this description
- Unpack the archive using your favorite archiving tool.
- Drag the files/folders to your Mods directory.
- Keep in mind the ts4script file MUST be either top level (Directly in the Mods/folder) or one folder deep (Mods/Blah/). Any deeper and it will not work.
The final paths for the files should be the following:
The Sims 4/Mods/simsnatcher.package
The Sims 4/Mods/simsnatcher.ts4script
- None that I am aware of.
Usage (For Mod Authors):
- For those looking to extend from Sim Snatcher, take a look at Sim Snatcher Home on Its Wiki for tutorials and more information!
Edited by ColonolNutty
What's New in Version v3.6 See changelog
- Added the ability for Slaves to deliver their babies to Bassinets on their Master lot (Requires buying and placing a bassinet first!)
- While in labor, they will continuously attempt to do so.
- After delivering their baby the bassinet, the Slave will immediately age it up to the infant stage, since Babies are trickier to spawn back onto the lot.
- Added functionality to keep the offspring of your Slaves on the lot even when you leave and come back to it.
- The Offspring Of Slave will be removed when you either Release their Parent (That is a Slave) or when you Enslave them at Teen and Above.
- Slaves now have access to Mean interactions.
- Added a new task for Slaves to handle Nanny chores, such as feeding, bathing, and taking care of Sims below the age of Teen.
- Slaves will now prioritize fulfilling their energy over any other "Urge To Fulfill" interactions.