THE CRINGE-WORTHY INTERNET THREAD

Kendo 2

4 hours ago, vancleef said:

Her being nominated is the best thing that could ever happen to Trump. 

Especially since her angle is going to be 'the Prosecutor' vs. 'the Convicted Felon'.  Once she pulls that stunt ALL the garbage things she did in CA will resurface; laughing about convicting people on pot charges while she was high herself, hiding evidence that would exonerate a black dude serving life for a crime she knew he didn't commit, holding black inmates past their parole dates so the state could profit off of their SLAVE labor, threatening black mothers with jail time if their kids skip school.  Trump is going to bring all that up the way Tulsi Gabbard did and it's going to torpedo her campaign...AGAIN.

Malicious prosecution is her calling card and Trump has always claimed he's being maliciously prosecuted.  That's how fucking dumb democrats and The Cackler are; prove Trump's point for him.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

Especially since her angle is going to be 'the Prosecutor' vs. 'the Convicted Felon'.  Once she pulls that stunt ALL the garbage things she did in CA will resurface; laughing about convicting people on pot charges while she was high herself, hiding evidence that would exonerate a black dude serving life for a crime she knew he didn't commit, holding black inmates past their parole dates so the state could profit off of their SLAVE labor, threatening black mothers with jail time if their kids skip school.  Trump is going to bring all that up the way Tulsi Gabbard did and it's going to torpedo her campaign...AGAIN.

Malicious prosecution is her calling card and Trump has always claimed he's being maliciously prosecuted.  That's how fucking dumb democrats and The Cackler are; prove Trump's point for him.

I was just peacefully enjoying my lunch when I saw a report that Kamala was beating Trump in the polls. I was like WTF?  I had to see what was going on What did I miss? Apparently nothing. It was a liberal Democrat friendly news agency. I forget the name now. After checking several other sources I learned that she was "winning" and "beating" Trump within the margin of error.  Seriously? Claiming a win just because of such a small margin that the poll creators consider it within the margin for error...

I guess they will try to take whatever win they can.  Looks like they will try to steal the election with bullshit claims like this.

AS for Trump's conviction I have even seen Democrat lawyers state that that trial volated many standard operating procedures and others in the field stating that they had a hard time streching their minds to even imagine a felony. Many of them stated that it looked good for a mis demenor though. I don't necesarraly like Trump but ... fuck this shit. Seriously, I hope when the Judge reviews this during appeals that he/ she just drops all this shit

It is one thing to dig up shit he did do and hold him 100% to the law but quite another to bend.. no .. break the laws to convict him of something that nobody else would ever be convicted of. 

I would also love to see Kackels bring this up that she was a prosecuter etc. Hell bring up whatever she did as far as I know she sucked pretty much at every task she was given. I don't know and can't find anything legitimate and impressive that she did. Hell Biden did a better job than she did. (at least he was more successful then she was in the task he took on. ) You can look at his accomplishments and see something. Kackels.. not so much

Fuck. The democrats had a chance to pull this out of the fire and get someone decent in office but they had to go with the diversity hire. I guess at least it coudl be said that they are holding true to their beliefs. lol

• Agree 1

Yeah, no one knows wtf is going on even after they've ID'd the shooter beforehand now he's lying there dead a few feet away.  All of this incompetence was intentional since the Secret Service 100% has their shit together for some inconsequential scrub like AOC.  Fuck them and their narrative.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, ritualclarity said:

Did I see "Beaver County" on the swat's jacket? LOL

Beaver County borders both Butler County ( in which the rally was held) and Allegheny County (my home). So, yes. They even have a town named Big Beaver.
Fire at will.

Edited by vancleef
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, endgameaddiction said:

I thought Harley Davidson went woke a few years ago?

It's astounding to me how patriotic biker gangs are, despite being (more or less) criminal organizations at this point. You can expect yet another "half-billion loss of sales the following quarter)" from HD. Have these corporations learned nothing from Gillette, Budweiser, Disney, etc?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

On 7/24/2024 at 7:06 PM, ritualclarity said:

I was just peacefully enjoying my lunch when I saw a report that Kamala was beating Trump in the polls. I was like WTF?  I had to see what was going on What did I miss? Apparently nothing. It was a liberal Democrat friendly news agency. I forget the name now. After checking several other sources I learned that she was "winning" and "beating" Trump within the margin of error.  Seriously? Claiming a win just because of such a small margin that the poll creators consider it within the margin for error...

I guess they will try to take whatever win they can.  Looks like they will try to steal the election with bullshit claims like this.

AS for Trump's conviction I have even seen Democrat lawyers state that that trial volated many standard operating procedures and others in the field stating that they had a hard time streching their minds to even imagine a felony. Many of them stated that it looked good for a mis demenor though. I don't necesarraly like Trump but ... fuck this shit. Seriously, I hope when the Judge reviews this during appeals that he/ she just drops all this shit

It is one thing to dig up shit he did do and hold him 100% to the law but quite another to bend.. no .. break the laws to convict him of something that nobody else would ever be convicted of. 

I would also love to see Kackels bring this up that she was a prosecuter etc. Hell bring up whatever she did as far as I know she sucked pretty much at every task she was given. I don't know and can't find anything legitimate and impressive that she did. Hell Biden did a better job than she did. (at least he was more successful then she was in the task he took on. ) You can look at his accomplishments and see something. Kackels.. not so much

Fuck. The democrats had a chance to pull this out of the fire and get someone decent in office but they had to go with the diversity hire. I guess at least it coudl be said that they are holding true to their beliefs. lol

I have a Gay friend who isn't voting for Kamala. What's that tell you? Even he'd rather stay home on Election Day than vote for that cunt. Trump wins a second term.

Edited by vancleef
  • Like 1
  • Yes! 1

5 hours ago, vancleef said:

Fire at will.

Thanks, I think I will.

5 hours ago, vancleef said:

Beaver County borders both Butler County ( in which the rally was held) and Allegheny County (my home). So, yes. They even have a town named Big Beaver.

SO, my jokes about woodchucks and other fuckable furry forest creatures weren't far off the mark.

You are hereby forbidden to put rock salt in your pockets when visiting petting zoos.

• Haha 2

Some of the sources I am coming across are stating that Trump is loosing the black swing vote that he won after being convicted. Is it true? Partially loosing due to Kackles being black and partially due to his choice in VP. Some sources stated he is starting to regret it.

Please tell me he is still a strong contender.

14 hours ago, ritualclarity said:

Some of the sources I am coming across are stating that Trump is loosing the black swing vote that he won after being convicted. Is it true? Partially loosing due to Kackles being black and partially due to his choice in VP. Some sources stated he is starting to regret it.

Rule of thumb: No matter the poll, take 3 points away from Democrats and give 3 points to Republicans.

Also, go back to 2016 and look at how accurate their polling was then.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Kendo 2 said:

Rule of thumb: No matter the poll, take 3 points away from Democrats and give 3 points to Republicans.

If I believe my homepage headlines, then Kamala will win in a landslide. The spin machine is still trying feebly to sway the populace. The Democrats and the media have tried everything to sway the vote and it isn't working. The "felon" is still as popular as ever.

The Dems (and I'm guessing the Republicans too, since they have almost as much to lose to an "outsider" as well) bet everything on the Hush Money trial. Despite the conviction, it blew up in their faces. And now that Biden (literally and figuratively) shit his pants at the 11th hour and torpedoed the Democrats run. they're stuck with Kamala who nobody wants. Democratic voters will still vote for her since they have no choice. But I'm betting the swing voters give her a Hard Pass. The only cheat the Dems have left is to rig the election. And since their early mail in votes probably have Biden's name on them, even that ain't gonna work!

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Kendo 2 said:

Thanks.

However, while also looking back there were claims of rampant fraud.  The past several elections have been ripe with claims of fraud. Counts so close that the election hangs on a hanging piece of paper in the past.

I had issues with both Trump and Biden didn't really like either of them, however, I absouletely hate Kackels.  Some of the stupid shit that comes out of her mouth even when the reporter is trying to help her by reasking the quesiton and hinting to think twice about what she is saying she doesn't get the hint. So cringworthy IMO. I am sure there are people (perhaps here) that love her.

Why the f did they choose her? There are many others that have a better track record of getting their shit done at least as far as I have seen.

Each election seems to be getting more and more out there. Is it just because I am getting older and more aware?

33 minutes ago, vancleef said:

If I believe my homepage headlines, then Kamala will win in a landslide. The spin machine is still trying feebly to sway the populace. The Democrats and the media have tried everything to sway the vote and it isn't working. The "felon" is still as popular as ever.

The Dems (and I'm guessing the Republicans too, since they have almost as much to lose to an "outsider" as well) bet everything on the Hush Money trial. Despite the conviction, it blew up in their faces. And now that Biden (literally and figuratively) shit his pants at the 11th hour and torpedoed the Democrats run. they're stuck with Kamala who nobody wants. Democratic voters will still vote for her since they have no choice. But I'm betting the swing voters give her a Hard Pass. The only cheat the Dems have left is to rig the election. And since their early mail in votes probably have Biden's name on them, even that ain't gonna work!

I am pretty confident that they will have new mail in vote sent with proper presidents on it. I believe that would be a major problem for the election committie if this was allowed to happen. Sure the committie might look over a lot of fraud but when it is that in your face.... I don't think so. However, some of the outright bullshit that has been happening like having a nominee that they claim is fit that well over a year ago had a extremely difficult time keeping his thoughts for just one fucking sentence much less the conversation.

I agree they are really trying to sway the populace which I beieve should be against the law. The information should be sent in a impartial manner and any "opinions" should be noted as such. I am old enough to remember when the reporting agencies were more non-bias and sure they would let their thoughts go but that was so obvious that almost anyone with a couple of brain cells would know. I had to do reports on the stuff when I was in grade school. So I had to watch the stuff.

As for stuck with Kamila, if I understand the process correctly, they aren't They still have to nominate her in their committies. they chose her. Likely due to her being very present in the news so a name that people knew throughout the US but also because she is black. I read many reports from mutiple sides and seen reports from outside the US (often more truthful. Not all but in general) that the democratic black votes were going to Trump. After his conviction then even more after his assisantation attempt. There are other people that they could have chosen which has a better democratic track record of getting their agenda done so I can't see any other reasons than mentioned above.  Not reports from reasonably reliable sources are saying that Trump is loosing SOME of those votes. Not as much as the US media wants people to believe.

A funny thing that I was thinking of. What if all this claiming that they will win in a Landslide backfires as well? I mean if Kackles has no real challenge in the elections why should I go and vote? Why do we need to go out of our way and vote (for the public election. keep in mind the election is NOT the public elections we do, and what we do doesn't mean the person elected will win. Most of the time it does reflect the process but not all the time)

So it backfires and people don't go and vote and Trump wins due to their bullshit PR machine crap! LOL. An alien can dream.

• Like 2

On 7/26/2024 at 6:31 PM, ritualclarity said:

Empty seats don't lie.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

Empty seats don't lie.

Kackles, what record?

I love it that she can't draw a crowd. I remember when I was younger and having a canidate run for Senator in our state visiting a store. You could hardly get in the parking lot. You couldn't get in the store. (She was standing outside of the store) The inside of the store was pretty much empty.  Clogged up the streets. (I lived right behind the store so it was easy for me to get around through various back yards that I knew the owners etc. ) Fuck it was crowded. This was for a no name canidate running for Senator. She lost.  What the canidate for president and even more the vice president and acting president should draw should shut down the entire neighborhood, perhaps even more. Hundreds .. and in a very strong Union/Democratic state? With fellow locally elected democrats with her? Just fucking wow.

I hope all this out right fucking lying and bullshit doesn't interfer with the proper election of the president. 

I wouldn't have even believed you if you stated what is happening now was from a movie much less actual reality?

• Like 1

Warhammer 40K tv show might get cancelled.  I'm inconsolable that I can't see a black lesbian girlboss Astarte in a wheelchair, or that there won't be a $270 miniature pack for them.  I guess @vancleef will have to find something else to paint. :P

• Sad 1