Support Thread for: A Naughty and Immersive Skyrim

Anatriax

1 hour ago, ritualclarity said:

Are you working on a replacment for Adorable Face? I am going to start working on that section. Had some work to do, didn't expect to take so much time with the previous section. Nexus was being stubborn and slow that day. :(. Normally I can download quite a bit faster.

I have not. However, the ladies look pretty spectacular without it :)

4 hours ago, SylvLy said:

follows to the letter and it works great. stable, fast and looks very pretty.

thank you, finally i can play and enjoy my modded skyrim. :)

Oh, yea since you are new,we have a gallery. Perhaps you might take a few screenshots and post them here with info on where you went to get it to look so good :)

17 minutes ago, ritualclarity said:

Capture.JPG

I have been getting these issues at each level of the program. It don't close and the program waits for it to finsh. Is this normal from your experiences?

It's not common, but not unseen either. 

If it closes on it's own (as seen in the pic) it should be fine. If, for some reason when you load up the game you don't get the notification "DynDOLOD has Successfully Initiallized", then you may have to re-run it. 
--also, I think somewhere on the support thread for DynDOLOD (over on STEP) there is an argument for TES5Edit that allows for more memory while running through MO. I'd look for that and try that as well. It should help.

[00:34:22.577]        120 of 125 lists done
[00:34:22.600]      Saved I:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\Edit Scripts\Output\skse\plugins\StorageUtilData\DynDOLOD_WyrmstoothWorld.json
[00:34:22.620]      Adding world index with 24 entries
[00:34:22.632]      Adding masters 24 masters
[00:34:22.669]      Saved I:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\data\Edit Scripts\Output\skse\plugins\StorageUtilData\DynDOLOD_Worlds.json
[00:34:22.677]    Write next object id 0095DF
[00:34:22.711]    Waiting for LODGen.exe to finish ...
[00:34:27.735]    Waiting for LODGen.exe to finish ...
[00:34:32.764]    Waiting for LODGen.exe to finish ...
[00:34:37.792]    Waiting for LODGen.exe to finish ...
[00:34:42.833]    Waiting for LODGen.exe to finish ...
[00:34:47.871]    Waiting for LODGen.exe to finish ...
[00:34:52.893]    Waiting for LODGen.exe to finish ...
[00:34:57.918]    Waiting for LODGen.exe to finish ...
[00:35:02.944]    Waiting for LODGen.exe to finish ...
[00:35:07.975]    Waiting for LODGen.exe to finish ...
[00:35:12.996]    Waiting for LODGen.exe to finish ...
[00:35:18.023]    Waiting for LODGen.exe to finish ...
[00:35:23.046]    Waiting for LODGen.exe to finish ...
[00:35:28.061]    DynDOLOD Worlds completed successfully.
[Apply Script done]  Processed Records: 0, Elapsed Time: 36:32

Quarter of the time O.o

• Like 1

Interesting ... 
modlist.txt

That's my present modlist. (I removed some of the realism mods [iNeed, Frostfall, Wet and Cold], and the quest mods [Falskaar, Wyrmstooth...] because I want to play through the game and finish some main quests before I start going into extra stuff.)

But, these are where your LOD's should be placed. If it doesn't initialize properly when Skyrim is started (and you're in the open world), then I suggest reinstalling DynDOLOD (repackage it your way, if you need to), and running it again. 

The issue likely isn't related to the packaging as the files were and are in the correct place. It is likely MO and its' virtual folder bug. There is a massive amount of files being created and dumped into MO. It isn't designed to run that level of files being added to the virutal folder and is crashing it. I will try later to have the out put somewhere else then copy the files back later. (texture files) That might perhaps solve the problem. My computer is moving too fast lol. Same with TTW. 5~8 minutes and I am done ready to play. ;).

There are a few mods that might be suggested to add later. I am however keeping this as closely as possible to your tutorial. I did or am having problems with the prama perks freezing as well even withthe edited .jar. will check that later as well.

hey, i couldn't find the gallery so imgur.

started the game: http://i.imgur.com/opDMmc3.jpg

ran around until ive reached whiterun: http://i.imgur.com/w8OLMZC.jpg
                                                       http://i.imgur.com/zqmP7LV.jpg

added the newest tetrachromic enb and the game runs wonderful. also added combat improvement mods and sex mods

again, thanks anatriax. :)

• Like 1

Spoiler

37 minutes ago, SylvLy said:

hey, i couldn't find the gallery so imgur.

started the game: http://i.imgur.com/opDMmc3.jpg

ran around until ive reached whiterun: http://i.imgur.com/w8OLMZC.jpg
                                                       http://i.imgur.com/zqmP7LV.jpg

added the newest tetrachromic enb and the game runs wonderful. also added combat improvement mods and sex mods

again, thanks anatriax. :)

You should post some of your screenies to the gallery :)

• Like 1

I had an issue uploading the files as well in the gallery. I like to go to the gallery, select the group in this case Skryim. Then click "add images" then choose files. Navigate to the files you have (in my case usually desktop) then click on them one at a time until they all upload. Keep in mind some forms of the photos can't be uploaded and they must be actual photos I don't think links from imager or etec would work. Click continue when you finish editing them you will get some errors stating you haven't done something etc don't worry they will upload. Then later you can go back and edit them. (or should be able to)

Take a look at the gallery now. :) Any future ones will need to be placed by you. If you continue to have problems with the process please create a thread and ask for support. Others might be having the same issues or confusions. ;). You can help yourself and others in the process while spreading your special screen captures for others to enjoy. :)

• Like 1

I have a question, something I just don't understand, in phase 4.

This part-

Legacy of the Dragonborn:
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52248/?
Scroll down to old versions, get "Legacy v15.2 core 1k texture"
Scroll back up, get the main file "v15.3.4 Update Pack"
--When you install, a FOMod installer will pop up. Use these settings on the SECOND page:

I did the FOMod on Legacy v15.2 and used the settings, but am I supposed to install or what should I do with the v15.3.4 Update pack?

On Nexus, it says that this will not work with v15.2 or earlier.    I'm a bit confused as to what I'm supposed to do with it.

3 minutes ago, Pkatt said:

I have a question, something I just don't understand, in phase 4.

This part-

Legacy of the Dragonborn:
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52248/?
Scroll down to old versions, get "Legacy v15.2 core 1k texture"
Scroll back up, get the main file "v15.3.4 Update Pack"
--When you install, a FOMod installer will pop up. Use these settings on the SECOND page:

I did the FOMod on Legacy v15.2 and used the settings, but am I supposed to install or what should I do with the v15.3.4 Update pack?

On Nexus, it says that this will not work with v15.2 or earlier.    I'm a bit confused as to what I'm supposed to do with it.

I wasn't sure either so I kept it installed but separate. I keep it below the main pack so that the esp can overwrite it. Later I might just go back and fine tune my installations after testing and combine those two together (merge them) so that I don't have so many conflicts.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, ritualclarity said:

I wasn't sure either so I kept it installed but separate. I keep it below the main pack so that the esp can overwrite it. Later I might just go back and fine tune my installations after testing and combine those two together (merge them) so that I don't have so many conflicts.

Hmm. I'll do a little more testing with that, and find out. Otherwise, just keep 15.2 installed, and that's it.

I had the strangest issue that I traced to Samsung Magician software. It was messing with the resolution of all things. Absolutely mind boggling. Removed it and now I don't get two sizes of resolution. Large, stop wait regular size. Don't understand it.
This resolved a problem with starting the game and it taking 2 or more minutes to fully get to the screen to continue/etc. However I am still having the spinning waiting symbol for 15~30 seconds before it gets to the Skyrim splash screen. Anyone else have that problem? Anyone with some ideas on what is causing this?

Also some ideas on configuring the ENB for maximum reality.

OH and on another note after installing DynDOLOD using another folder off of MO it worked. Still had the issues but those are normal and expected according to the reports. Inside the game it shows it is active

Spoiler

1.jpg

Oh and a simple dungon screen cap showing lights and fog. This is the best fog I have gotten. I have gotten the light like this but never the fog looking as real as this. Standard settings for ENB no real tweaking.

Spoiler

enb 2016_04_19 16_56_36_28.jpg

1 hour ago, ritualclarity said:

I had the strangest issue that I traced to Samsung Magician software. It was messing with the resolution of all things. Absolutely mind boggling. Removed it and now I don't get two sizes of resolution. Large, stop wait regular size. Don't understand it.
This resolved a problem with starting the game and it taking 2 or more minutes to fully get to the screen to continue/etc. However I am still having the spinning waiting symbol for 15~30 seconds before it gets to the Skyrim splash screen. Anyone else have that problem? Anyone with some ideas on what is causing this?

Also some ideas on configuring the ENB for maximum reality.

OH and on another note after installing DynDOLOD using another folder off of MO it worked. Still had the issues but those are normal and expected according to the reports. Inside the game it shows it is active

Reveal hidden contents

1.jpg

Oh and a simple dungon screen cap showing lights and fog. This is the best fog I have gotten. I have gotten the light like this but never the fog looking as real as this. Standard settings for ENB no real tweaking.

Hide contents

enb 2016_04_19 16_56_36_28.jpg

Try it with Seasons of Skyrim ;) That's my favorite preset. I use it with a custom tweaked Brokeh DOF that I'll PM you, if you want.