Support Thread for: A Naughty and Immersive Skyrim

Anatriax

On 6/5/2016 at 4:20 PM, Arhon said:

Done the guide and followed it well, Skyrim looks great and works awesome.

But i do have a question,

What's your stance on http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2476-all-in-one-hdt-animated-pussy/ if we want to use it? (I am using UUNP), I do have 2 Profiles which the first being my custom skyrim and the second being yours.

For Clarification that mod is being used in my Custom Skyrim Profile.

I have used it and obviously you deviate from the guide in a couple of places.  Anatriax has said that the guide is only for making Skyrim pretty (although I myself think that the *naughty* part in the guide title is a bit misleading in that regard) and not in making the game NSFW. 

That being said the AIO/HAP mod replaces the Kendo mesh and installs your choice of textures, as well as auto-installing the skeleton.  It also installs AddItemMenu, UIExtensions, and KS HDT Hair as well.  You'd therefore want to install this mod after you do just about everything else in the guide (skipping all of the steps in the guide that are covered by the AIO/HAP mod).  You also have to install SexLab and several related mods - some of which are still unstable.  I for one still get errors if I try to use Nasty Critters unless I toss in a fake blank file to fool it about a dependency. Typically the AIO/HAP mod should be about the last mod in the left pane of MO - so if you load it last and then jump back to Phase 8 - Wrapping Things Up, you'll probably do okay.  

The extra animations (and fluids, sounds etc.) will eventually cause crashes, as will the extra scripts - just from script load if nothing else (not to mention hanging open scripts, "cloak" effects running, and the like).  

Plus Skyrim just likes to crash sometimes.  I've had it crash 5 seconds after loading a new character, checked my papyrus log and found - nothing.  Absolutely no hint as to what caused the crash.  Every single extra mod adds to the possibility of Skyrim going CTD, and thus the fewer the better.  Adding in AIO will add several mods to your total - YMMV.

------

But like I've said, I have run with it, and I like it.  I certainly don't use everything in it, but the ease of it, and the convenience of not messing with the HDT settings make it a real plus for the naughty profile.  I just tend to keep that profile free of all of the other hardcore settings - no frostfall, no massive graphic eyecandy (cause you ain't looking at the trees when you are looking at the quivering mounds right in front of you), no falling snow and weather tweaks, no realistic lighting changes (makes the interiors too dark for sex in most cases and sometimes a girl just wants to snuggle beside a nice warm hearth).

-----

Last word on the topic though is always going to be: The guide is what it is.  She wrote it with a specific goal in mind.  Suggest things certainly, but I doubt highly that AIO/HAP is going to make it on the list.

Although to take my own advice about suggesting things (and yes I know that Miss Anatriax is away for an extended period) - I've always run with two particular mods that I didn't see on the list, and I was wondering if they had been subsumed into one of the other mods that was listed, whether something was supposed to work better that what I've been using, or if these are still useful.  Specifically:

Better Dialogue Controls, and Better MessageBox Controls

When I was following the guide I would still get the occasional problem with mouse cursor off-focus issues with dialogue and message boxes, but I put both of these back into my mod list and it cleaned the problem right up.  

So does anyone know if they were supposed to have been sucked up into something else Anatriax had included, and I just missed it?

• Like 1

Ana was going to add an Optional section for Mods, i know she was going to include Unread books Glow- must have for the Legacy of the DragonBorn Mod. You seem confident in your Modding skills I'd suggest adding them to your game if you know what your doing.

3 hours ago, begalund said:

Although to take my own advice about suggesting things (and yes I know that Miss Anatriax is away for an extended period) - I've always run with two particular mods that I didn't see on the list, and I was wondering if they had been subsumed into one of the other mods that was listed, whether something was supposed to work better that what I've been using, or if these are still useful.  Specifically:

Better Dialogue Controls, and Better MessageBox Controls

When I was following the guide I would still get the occasional problem with mouse cursor off-focus issues with dialogue and message boxes, but I put both of these back into my mod list and it cleaned the problem right up.  

So does anyone know if they were supposed to have been sucked up into something else Anatriax had included, and I just missed it?

1 hour ago, Vortec said:

Ana was going to add an Optional section for Mods, i know she was going to include Unread books Glow- must have for the Legacy of the DragonBorn Mod. You seem confident in your Modding skills I'd suggest adding them to your game if you know what your doing.

Added some of your suggestions to an added post on the bottom of the tutorial. I am going to refrain from anything Sexlab related as with the current heavy load it can through it over the top for some users and even if the game does work well as you play you might find that the saves become easily corrupted and other issues and problems might arise.

However anyone that is following this tutorial is using MO and can easily copy over a profile and do this and if it goes bad still keep the base tutorial setup clean and ready to go so there is no reason one should be restricting themselves to not using it or any other mod. Just support can't be given for all the various mods and combinations that are out there. :) Have fun.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ritualclarity said:

Added some of your suggestions to an added post on the bottom of the tutorial. I am going to refrain from anything Sexlab related as with the current heavy load it can through it over the top for some users and even if the game does work well as you play you might find that the saves become easily corrupted and other issues and problems might arise.

However anyone that is following this tutorial is using MO and can easily copy over a profile and do this and if it goes bad still keep the base tutorial setup clean and ready to go so there is no reason one should be restricting themselves to not using it or any other mod. Just support can't be given for all the various mods and combinations that are out there. :) Have fun.

it seems that with Skyrim you have to chose between a heavily script-modded game or a heavily graphic-enhanced game, you can't have both :(  my game has always been heavily modded with sexlab-related mods and run quite smoothly... when i bought a better PC with a better graphic card, i tried adding several graphic-ENB mods...  the game started to crash every now and again ! :( i had to remove most of them in order to get back to a quite stable Skyrim...  but as i already told several time, i could have never chosen to remove the naughty mods ;)

1 hour ago, Karma199696 said:

it seems that with Skyrim you have to chose between a heavily script-modded game or a heavily graphic-enhanced game, you can't have both :(  my game has always been heavily modded with sexlab-related mods and run quite smoothly... when i bought a better PC with a better graphic card, i tried adding several graphic-ENB mods...  the game started to crash every now and again ! :( i had to remove most of them in order to get back to a quite stable Skyrim...  but as i already told several time, i could have never chosen to remove the naughty mods ;)

There are usually lower res texture replacers available for those things you are using. Skyrim currently can't go above 3 or 3.5 gigs of vram or it will start to crash. I believe some have been able to get around that limit but with complex modding and such and that might add more issues to the game.

Me I have been able to load up some textures to really make it look good and still have my "naughty bits" as well. Unfortunately it wasn't easy. I selected very large texture packs. ... then medium and then finally smaller ones and then extracted the parts I needed from each. Super small items like cups didn't need the higher resolutions but the armors did need more medium etc. Only a few things needed the larger ones. It took a hell of a lot of time to set that up. I stupidly discarded it when I went to my upgraded rig and graphics card thinking I would go back and do it again... I still haven't.

Skyrim Test (25).jpgSkyrim Test (51).jpgSkyrim Test (53).jpgSkyrim Test (132).jpgSkyrim Test (129).jpgSkyrim Test (145).jpgSkyrim Test (142).jpgSkyrim Test (139).jpgSkyrim Test (138).jpg

[\spoiler]

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ritualclarity said:

There are usually lower res texture replacers available for those things you are using. Skyrim currently can't go above 3 or 3.5 gigs of vram or it will start to crash. I believe some have been able to get around that limit but with complex modding and such and that might add more issues to the game.

Me I have been able to load up some textures to really make it look good and still have my "naughty bits" as well. Unfortunately it wasn't easy. I selected very large texture packs. ... then medium and then finally smaller ones and then extracted the parts I needed from each. Super small items like cups didn't need the higher resolutions but the armors did need more medium etc. Only a few things needed the larger ones. It took a hell of a lot of time to set that up. I stupidly discarded it when I went to my upgraded rig and graphics card thinking I would go back and do it again... I still haven't.

Reveal hidden contents

Skyrim Test (25).jpgSkyrim Test (51).jpgSkyrim Test (53).jpgSkyrim Test (132).jpgSkyrim Test (129).jpgSkyrim Test (145).jpgSkyrim Test (142).jpgSkyrim Test (139).jpgSkyrim Test (138).jpg

[\spoiler]

that looks awesome ! mine isn't bad either but not that good...  i think we might talk about it and compare things...  you show me yours and i show you mine... wait ! No ! :$ what are you thinking ??  you misunderstood me ! :P i was talking about mod list/load order... ;) the problem is i have no idea of how to extract them from MO...  any suggestion/tutorial ? :)

You just need to open the folder in the mod list and grab the files. If they are BSAs extract them. That is all. Then just create your own packs as well as install various mods and allow their files to overwrite each other. Or you can even "hide" files inside of mo without even creating your own packs.

That is pretty advance for a user so there isn't any easy tutorial. You have to "fly by the seat of your pants" and work things out yourself to get the results you desire.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ritualclarity said:

You just need to open the folder in the mod list and grab the files. If they are BSAs extract them. That is all. Then just create your own packs as well as install various mods and allow their files to overwrite each other. Or you can even "hide" files inside of mo without even creating your own packs.

That is pretty advance for a user so there isn't any easy tutorial. You have to "fly by the seat of your pants" and work things out yourself to get the results you desire.

i told you misunderstood me :P  i meant who do i get my mods list/load order from MO :D i knew how to save the load order from NMM, but not from MO ;)

2 hours ago, Karma199696 said:

found Skyrim/ModOoganizer/Profiles/Profile name/Load Order.txt  (and ModList.txt) :)

Yep... you can back those up yourself (save the profiles) for later if you decide to do something dangerous with MO (upgrade etc) Along with Downloads and Mods (I believe) It has been such a long time... NMM is making me stupid... (have to use it for Fallout 4) :P

• Like 1

To expand a bit on what @ritualclarity said above, you can compromise a bit between the spiffy and the sexy, but it will take a lot of tweaking to get things right.  I've heard tales of people who are able to run Skyrim for hours with a heavily modded (300+ mods) game including all the sexy and not crash once.  I either don't believe them or I'm insanely jealous or both (usually both).  

It took me forever to get an ENB setting that didn't totally darken things beyond measure (most people set them up for so much "realism" that the game is just unplayable for me.  But then I'm also on a TV as a monitor, and using AMD graphics instead of the apparently far more common nvidia.  

Similarly, I took a lot of shortcuts in the various guides and dropped things like extra weather, and most of the LOD enhancements - I'm playing the game, which means I'm actively inside buildings, dungeons, cruising around, etc.  I want it to look nice, but I'm not spending all of my time drooling over the scenery.  Plus I'm over 40, and I can't usually tell if one rock looks weird at 400 yards any more.

Now I do stop periodically to smell the roses, watch the waterfalls, or take in the sights of a thunderstorm outside Whiterun - but only for a few minutes.  I'm not grabbing tons of screenshots.  I just want to make the game as stable as possible, first and foremost.  Then as pretty as I can make it without adding in unnecessary realism effects that I don't agree with (I have a rant on another site about the stupidity of lens flare, too much darkening, depth of field effects - especially in 3rd person mode, and even godrays).  Finally, if I can add in just a bit of sexy that happens as a part of play (my favorite mod is sexlab solutions) then I'm happy.  

Unfortunately, I've also got a thing for the chaurus mods, not a single one of which is stable.  If I put any of them into my game, eventually the save games become more and more corrupted, to the point where I can't even load them - and cleaning hanging scripts or the like doesn't help much either.

Right now I've got it looking good with a nice ENB and 66 active mods (I recently upgraded to Win10 with a new processor and lots of onboard memory).  None of the sex mods are active, and I've only found two issues.  The doors in and around Solitude are wonky (technical term - the vertical seams in the doors get all warped especially at oblique viewing angles) - but so far only the ones around Solitude and only the doors.  And I had a single crash during combat with a bandit - the game just froze and stopped responding.  No CTD, just did the "would you like to kill it or wait" thing.  Like I said above, I'm jealous.

I've attached my mod list and load order.  As always, MO tends to flip at least one of them into reverse order, so don't worry if you see the main skyrim files at the wrong end.

modlist.txt

loadorder.txt

Edited by begalund
Fixed file upload, thanks for pointing that out
  • Like 1

you attached the wrong file ;) lockedorder.txt instead of loadorder.txt :)

we have some mods in common but i have a bit less esthetic and some more sex and slavery related ones :P   i love sexlab solutions too (i have it since the first edition i think) but my favorite are Prison Overhaul and its Patch (makes getting arrested more fun) and Get Stripped Again (for the many different ending depending on my choices)

loadorder.txt

modlist.txt

To expand a bit on what @ritualclarity said above, you can compromise a bit between the spiffy and the sexy, but it will take a lot of tweaking to get things right.  I've heard tales of people who are able to run Skyrim for hours with a heavily modded (300+ mods) game including all the sexy and not crash once.  I either don't believe them or I'm insanely jealous or both (usually both).  

It is possible however would require them to open up all the mods and fix any conflicts and remove any issues. Basically rework many of the mods to work together better. There are one or two people that gave me their load order and explained their process when I asked. It is very complex. Far more complex than my carefully combining mods and choosing the best textures for each (low, medium, high etc) This required them to actually edit in CK. Not fun. However the end result is they have a solid working Skyrim and bragging rights... that is until a new update of a mod (or mods) come out and they have to spend a large amount of time reworking and checking the scripts and such to make sure it works... ;)

In the end you pay for your play. Light and easy load order... less problems. however usually less features. Heavy and intense.. means heavy and intense work on it to get it to where it is.

My load order and mod list. I believe there is little changed. on tis.

modlist.txt

loadorder.txt

On 6/25/2016 at 9:34 AM, begalund said:

...I've only found two issues.  The doors in and around Solitude are wonky (technical term - the vertical seams in the doors get all warped especially at oblique viewing angles) - but so far only the ones around Solitude and only the doors...

As always, I report back when I find an issue, and then I find the source of said issue and the solution.  In this case, I'll need specific confirmation from another person following the guide - since I deviated from it and that may be part (and only part) of the issue.  This post will be a bit long, so bear with me.  I'm going to walk you through my investigation.

The bug I found turned out not to be confined to the area around Solitude, but affected all sorts of doors (like the doors at the Riverwood Inn for example).

ScreenShot4.jpg

So this would be an example of a paralax error.  In this case cause by a mismatch between the texture and the mesh - because one or the other: A) got overwritten by another mod, or B) is missing, presumably because I removed a mod.  In my particular case it is probably B, since I used to have all of the billboard mods installed (somewhere on here you can find my post about having troubles with dyndolod).  But they were causing way too much drag on my system, so I pulled them.  Strangely I like having a frame rate above 12.

However, I've also seen posts on other forums taking about potential issues with "Vivid Landscapes All-in-One" and recommended that instead of using the BSA version, that the loose files version be installed instead.  I'n my testing, I reinstalled the original BSA version of the mod, but that generated the attached screenshot, so it didn't help.  When grabbing the loose files version of the mod, you have to be careful, since it just comes with meshes and textures but no esp file (hence the reason the d/l size is smaller).  You actually need to unpack the BSA manually using something like BSAopt.

So I did that, and nope, same issue.  I can "kind of" fix it by turning off my ENB, but that just changes the bug to a different kind of visual bug, so that's not a solution.

So at this point I can either attempt to find the correct mesh or texture that is being overwritten or is missing by hand - hard, unless you are a really good guesser - or I could just get really lucky and find the right thing in that other forum post I previous mentioned.  It turns out someone knew exactly which two nifs had been affected.  Specifically:  /data/architecture/farmhouse/farmhouseanimdoor01.nif and farmhouseanimdoor02.nif.

Drop into the data tab in MO's right pane, set both of those to hidden, and viola the error is fixed.

But (and it's a nice big bouncy butt) here is the thing.  I don't know when the textures associated with that nif got deleted.  Were they part of the dyndolod stuff I removed?  Something else?  So, is anyone else who followed the guide and stuck with it having this error?  Anyone else who took a shortcut seeing it?  Inquiring minds and all that.

Edited by begalund
Fixing bad use of spoiler tag - oops

I don't remember seeing any of those errors with the tutorial followed. However I haven't played it extensively. It could be your deviation from the tutorial that caused the error. Have you tried it with the clean following (profile) from the tutorial to see if it is a glitch r/t the tutorial? If you have and the tutorial is fine just check on what you have changed and that has to be the issue. Of course it will be a royal pain in the but to find out what happened by slowly recreating your changes again but once you do you will be able to hopefully figure out how to fix it. (without having to hide files)

Hi guys,

i came here from the previous immersive skyrim thread over at loverslab. I am glad i found this guide because i cant for the life of me not get a stable setup. Sadly i saw that none of the sexlabs mods is included in this anymore so the question is: Can i put them on top of this guide and expect to get a stable result (probably not) or can someone point me to a guide that does include those mods (SL Defeat etc.) ?

I skimmed through the modlist.txt you guys posted but that is really much, much more than i want from mods. I am basically looking to add SexLab core, SL Defeat and a few good animations to the tweaks that are already in this guide. Is there a particular reason why those mods where deleted from the current version ? Doesnt seem very naughty to me the way it is now.

1 hour ago, abouras said:

Hi guys,

i came here from the previous immersive skyrim thread over at loverslab. I am glad i found this guide because i cant for the life of me not get a stable setup. Sadly i saw that none of the sexlabs mods is included in this anymore so the question is: Can i put them on top of this guide and expect to get a stable result (probably not) or can someone point me to a guide that does include those mods (SL Defeat etc.) ?

I skimmed through the modlist.txt you guys posted but that is really much, much more than i want from mods. I am basically looking to add SexLab core, SL Defeat and a few good animations to the tweaks that are already in this guide. Is there a particular reason why those mods where deleted from the current version ? Doesnt seem very naughty to me the way it is now.

Your results will vary depending on the hardware etc.

Follow the tutorial.. start the game and play it awhile to be sure all is in order. (nothing loaded out of place etc. ) Since you are using MO once you are sure your base is setup correctly you can then start installing Sexlab modes a few at a time and test in a different profile to be safe (keep the originla setup safe and proper) Extra step would be to copy the entire MO off after setting up the tutorial and verifying that it works properly.

Support is pretty much only for the tutorial and if you follow it exactly. This is the reason for me to tell you to install it first and test it. Then if you create a new profile and use Sexlab  you can be sure at least your base works properly. I don't believe anything will conflict with this mod (except if you change bodies or armors etc) The base mods, quest mods and such should work provided you don't run into the "personal plugin limit".

1 hour ago, abouras said:

Hi guys,

hi...

3 or 4 posts before yours there's one of mine with attached my load order / mod list...  as you can see i have a lot of sexlab mods and honestly i can't remember when i got my last CTD, so i would say my game is quite stable...  OK, i usually play for shorts periods of times, usually no more then 30-60 minutes (i don't have much free time and i divide it among my various hobbies ;) )  but i don't think that how long you play should matter that much, should it ??  so have a look to the mod list and if you have any question feel free to ask :)

ps: i didn't follow the tutorial because when i found it out i had just reinstalled everything and didn't want to do it again :P also, it seems to me mainly focused on graphics and appearance, while i was more interested in the really naughty stuff ;)

Thanks for answering my question this fast :)

Ok i will try to do a fresh install now and follow the guide as best as i can (i will maybe have to skip some of the enb stuff since i only have a GTX 460, which is a great little card but its still 6 years old now.)

Then we'll see where we stand.

So i am trying to follow the guide and its not working ... for example:

DynDOLOD

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59721/?

1) Repeat steps 1-3 from TES5Edit, only for DynDOLOD, instead.
2) In the window that pops up from step 4 above, you will see several folders. Start by expanding the data folder.
3) Next, expand the Options Folder, and the Patches Folder.
4) In the options folder, expand Highhrothgarwindowsglow, highlight all of the contents, then drag them up ON TO the data folder above, dropping them INTO that data folder.
5) Expand Lanterns of Skyrim under Patches, and do the same.
6) Expand the TES5Edit folder, and drag the Edit Scripts folder onto the data folder, as above.
7) Right click Data (where we've been dropping files) and select Set as Data Directory. 
8) Click okay until it installs. DO NOT ACTIVATE YET
--DynDOLOD will be handled in the final phase of this guide--

So I download the two files that it says are "Required" and open them (both in MO and Windows) I am supposed to

2) In the window that pops up from step 4 above, you will see several folders. Start by expanding the data folder.
3) Next, expand the Options Folder, and the Patches Folder.

?

NONE of them contain a data, options OR Patches folder ...

These folders DO NOT EXIST.

What am i doing wrong. I dont get it.

Edited by abouras

On 6/30/2016 at 2:47 AM, abouras said:

So i am trying to follow the guide and its not working ... for example:

DynDOLOD

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59721/?

So I download the two files that it says are "Required" and open them (both in MO and Windows) I am supposed to

?

NONE of them contain a data, options OR Patches folder ...

These folders DO NOT EXIST.

What am i doing wrong. I dont get it.

Yeah,

I think I see your problem, so let me see if I can help you out:

In this case you need both two main files 2.11, 2.10 and the next optional "patches" file as well.  Make sure you download all files in manual mode so you can use the "add new mod from archive" button. 

2.10 is set up just a bit differently than how Anatriax was looking at it when she wrote the guide (she was looking at an earlier version of that mod).  So here are the remapped steps you need (starting with 2.10):

1) starting by opening (adding) 2.10 first, rename it to something simple like "dyndolod".  remember this name as we'll be using it a lot (all three files need the same name so they can be merged nicely).

2) chose to open it manually so you can see the file structure.  You should see ten (10) folders and two text files.  the folder marked "00 DynDOLOD Core Files - Required" will be the final Data folder so at the end, this is the folder you'll "set as data".

3) expand both "03 High Hrothgar Window Glow" and "00 DynDOLOD Core Files - Required" and move the files/folders from "03" into "00" like the guide directed.  The author of the mod removed the "options" folder.

4) The "patches" folder is also missing from 2.10. So we'll skip that step for now.  Set folder "00" as data and finish the install of 2.10.

5) Now open 2.11 and rename it to "dyndolod" so it will merge. when you first open this one it should open as data/dyndolod.  Set the lower folder as your data folder.  Now you should have two executables showing, and three new subfolders.  click ok and tell it to "merge" when prompted.  Don't replace the previous or you'll lose all the meshes and textures from 2.10.

6) finally open (add) the patches mod.  set "04 Lanterns of Skyrim" as your data folder and click okay.  Again, tell it to merge when prompted.

You should now be done.

Alternatively, you could extract all of the relevant files and folders from each of the three mods in question and create one new zip file with only what you needed and in the correct order (which is what I did), and then just install that single "new" mod.  But both options ultimately give you the same end result.  In fact, MO in essence creates that same new file structure (albeit not conveniently all zipped up into a single file) within its "mods" directory once you've installed the combined mod.

Let me know if you have any further troubles.

Edited by begalund
add some additional clarification
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, begalund said:

Yeah,

I think I see your problem, so let me see if I can help you out:

In this case you need both two main files 2.11, 2.10 and the next optional "patches" file as well.  Make sure you download all files in manual mode so you can use the "add new mod from archive" button. 

2.10 is set up just a bit differently than how Anatriax was looking at it when she wrote the guide (she was looking at an earlier version of that mod).  So here are the remapped steps you need (starting with 2.10):

1) starting by opening (adding) 2.10 first, rename it to something simple like "dyndolod".  remember this name as we'll be using it a lot (all three files need the same name so they can be merged nicely).

2) chose to open it manually so you can see the file structure.  You should see ten (10) folders and two text files.  the folder marked "00 DynDOLOD Core Files - Required" will be the final Data folder so at the end, this is the folder you'll "set as data".

3) expand both "03 High Hrothgar Window Glow" and "00 DynDOLOD Core Files - Required" and move the files/folders from "03" into "00" like the guide directed.  The author of the mod removed the "options" folder.

4) The "patches" folder is also missing from 2.10. So we'll skip that step for now.  Set folder "00" as data and finish the install of 2.10.

5) Now open 2.11 and rename it to "dyndolod" so it will merge. when you first open this one it should open as data/dyndolod.  Set the lower folder as your data folder.  Now you should have two executables showing, and three new subfolders.  click ok and tell it to "merge" when prompted.  Don't replace the previous or you'll lose all the meshes and textures from 2.10.

6) finally open (add) the patches mod.  set "04 Lanterns of Skyrim" as your data folder and click okay.  Again, tell it to merge when prompted.

You should now be done.

Alternatively, you could extract all of the relevant files and folders from each of the three mods in question and create one new zip file with only what you needed and in the correct order (which is what I did), and then just install that single "new" mod.  But both options ultimately give you the same end result.  In fact, MO in essence creates that same new file structure (albeit not conveniently all zipped up into a single file) within its "mods" directory once you've installed the combined mod.

Let me know if you have any further troubles.

Added an link to this from the OP to help since there are some changes done.