Accessory Stockings Set N01

JoshQ

Accessory Stockings Set N01

Yep, this is for The Sims 4 :D

• This CC is available completely free
  • You’re allowed to modify it in any way, shape or form imaginable; you don’t have to ask me for permission
  • I don’t take requests nor commissions

Details:

• Base game compatible
  • For teen, young adult, adult and elder female sims
  • Disabled for random
  • 1a and 1b have 6 color swatches each, 1c has 8

Defects:

• Some pixelation from up close
  • Minor deformation on the inner thighs

Notes:

• Used yfAcc_SocksStockingSheer as base for the categories
  • Because 99.9999% of my textures start as vectors it was more or less easy to adapt them to Sims 4
  • Sadly for some strange reason EA didn’t make a 100% uniform UV map on the inside thighs… the rest is perfect and at least for stockings I have my workflow settled
  • Swatches… even if I made 20 or 30 I believe it wouldn’t be enough and of course don’t want to spend a lot making them. I’m thinking in uploading a PSD so you can make your own, that require some cleaning on my part to make it usable so probably won’t happen until my next stockings set

VERY IMPORTANT:

• This was made on a base/vanilla game, besides Cmar’s nude parts and the pose player I have zero mods, animations, scripts, poses, custom sliders, etc., I’m still figuring out what to use. If you find any problems please let me know.