I don't think this issue may have been brought up. My elder sim got pregnant? Is there a way to disable this feature? I looked upon the mod setting. The closest thing I found was the ability to remove them from the pregnancy notification option.

Any assistance to this matter would be greatly appreciated.

On 10/27/2023 at 9:59 AM, ov3rs33n said:

Is there a way to troubleshoot conflicts? My game works just fine with all the essentials for this mod installed, but once I start adding animations, I get infinite loading screen, when I load a family.

Remove the animations. Then load the family. Does it work? If yes, then install one animation at a time. Something is incompatable or conflicting.

If it doesn't work when you remove the animations then load the family (without animations) than you have a problem with one of the previous mods you installed. Remove all of them (mods) and install one at a time until you find the confict. Install in order of importance.

Also be careful. Something could be stuck (in a save or such) As well as make sure your Sims is set up for mod use. (not likely the issue but...)

On 10/27/2023 at 10:33 AM, Mitshina said:

Doesn't work without Wickedhims, but is incompatible with wickedhims... I've never seen that before.

It does work without Wikedhims. Anything wickedwims will confict as I have been told, the author(s) have made it so. Intentionally. My understanding is any corrections done by @ColonolNutty to make this mod compatible with WW would be fruitless as the authors will only re release an update that will cause a conflict.

Choose one or the other. Not both.

On 7/22/2021 at 7:29 AM, Nayumii said:

Pretty good mod but I can't seem to be able to use wicked whims in game anymore? Like when i press on a sim it only shows devious desires, which makes it so that i can't use the wickedwhims body selector, or the settings and stuff. Is it meant to replace that or am I doing something wrong on my end? 

You can only have DD or WW - not both. If you want both, I recommend having a swap folder to keep one of them in whilst not using it and then swapping them when you want to use the other again.

• Thanks 1

On 10/28/2023 at 1:59 AM, ov3rs33n said:

Is there a way to troubleshoot conflicts? My game works just fine with all the essentials for this mod installed, but once I start adding animations, I get infinite loading screen, when I load a family.

From what I've heard it means that another mod you have is conflicting, sort through your mods individually until you find which one it is.

2 hours ago, sgsdfgssgfd said:

From what I've heard it means that another mod you have is conflicting, sort through your mods individually until you find which one it is.

Excellent advice. Exactly what is needed to be done to get to the bottom of the issue. Hopefully, the author of the mod(s) would post conflicts, however, that isn't often the case in Sims modding.

2 hours ago, sgsdfgssgfd said:

You can only have DD or WW - not both. If you want both, I recommend having a swap folder to keep one of them in whilst not using it and then swapping them when you want to use the other again.

I never thought of swapping mods out like that before for sims. This can be challenge depending on what is required for the mod (like not in a folder) but fairly easy to do for someone that is familiar with the mod(s) in question and Sim's modding in general.

On 8/1/2023 at 8:38 PM, Alex_Persia said:

@ColonolNuttyHi, I keep getting these errors in my log and I can't use the mod because of them, could you help me?

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'interactions.base.picker_strategy'

Error occurred while running interaction 'GEN_DeviousDesires_Sex_Interaction_Autonomy_StartFromSelf_AsAny' on_run. -> AttributeError: 'GEN_DeviousDesires_Sex_Interaction_Autonomy_StartF' object has no attribute '_choice_enumeration_strategy'

Fixed it, just install everything form Discord server instead of this website, at least is worked for me

I recently reinstalled the sims and the DD mod and I'm having a few problems. 

1. not all the animations for items are working. 

I do believe they are normally used with Wicked Whims but I thought DD was able to use them instead of WW. Sorry if I missed it being mentioned they all don't. 

2. I've noticed it says to use slave with some objects but it wont let me choose this even though I have a sim enslaved. 

3. Male sim wont fully undress.

It might also be female sims but it looks to only be male sims. Also when I do take his pants off his dick and balls are black.

4. can sims do animations without the need of another sim?

Edited by JacksonCold

Mod just doesn't work, at all. Not even on a fresh install, it might need an update since it hasn't been updated since September. If there's a clash with another mod, then you know it's there otherwise it doesn't do anything. Might be because Mod Settings Manager isn't working though, have informed the dev on nexus. Uninstalling the mod and going back to WW.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all, having a small problem...

I installed DD via the installation instructions, the installation instructions say that SimpleGens is required, the link was broken, so I tracked down and installed the SimplePenis, SimpleVagina, SimpleChests and SimpleBreasts files (including the required, recommended and optional folders inside of each) but whenever I remove my male character's clothing, he has a pitch black penis...

I have no other sex mods installed and no other male body mods installed, does anyone have any ideas on what I might be missing...?

Thanks!

EDIT : I am not using any custom skin tones either

Edited by HentaiGai420