7 hours ago, mnbvcx said:

i downloaded DD and all the requirements and it lets me chose my sims kink/fetishes but there's no DD options in game. idk what i did wrong.

You probably updated your Sims 4 to the latest version which broke adult mods like WW and DD. WW already updated their project, but we're still waiting on DD to be updated here. 

• Like 3

I don't know WHY no one has found a fix for this yet! If I click on a bed or surface, the devious desire mod options don't show up and even if I try to FORCE the interaction with the "Start Sexy Time" interaction, it keeps saying "No Animations Found!" How do I fix this? How do I force the mod to work? Because I've tried EVERYTHING. I made sure the mod was up to date, I removed Wicked Whims, I installed everything correctly but the mod is still BROKEN. At this point, I'm ready to just give up on this mod and go back to Wicked Whim because atleast that mod actually WORKS.

First I heard of it. Might be a system issue with the Wiki not the actual page.  If so it should be up shortly.

If I was you or anyone that is interested, I would go to the Discord channel. If he is going to check something it is very likely he would check that first before going to different sites. Just saying.

On 7/30/2023 at 9:10 PM, ritualclarity said:

First I heard of it. Might be a system issue with the Wiki not the actual page.  If so it should be up shortly.

If I was you or anyone that is interested, I would go to the Discord channel. If he is going to check something it is very likely he would check that first before going to different sites. Just saying.

It says the domain has expired at the bottom https://colonolnuttymodswiki.com/index.php/Devious_Desires_Home

@ColonolNuttyHi, I keep getting these errors in my log and I can't use the mod because of them, could you help me?

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'interactions.base.picker_strategy'

Error occurred while running interaction 'GEN_DeviousDesires_Sex_Interaction_Autonomy_StartFromSelf_AsAny' on_run. -> AttributeError: 'GEN_DeviousDesires_Sex_Interaction_Autonomy_StartF' object has no attribute '_choice_enumeration_strategy'

• Agree 1

On 7/27/2023 at 6:07 PM, Hodor64 said:

I don't know WHY no one has found a fix for this yet! If I click on a bed or surface, the devious desire mod options don't show up and even if I try to FORCE the interaction with the "Start Sexy Time" interaction, it keeps saying "No Animations Found!" How do I fix this? How do I force the mod to work? Because I've tried EVERYTHING. I made sure the mod was up to date, I removed Wicked Whims, I installed everything correctly but the mod is still BROKEN. At this point, I'm ready to just give up on this mod and go back to Wicked Whim because atleast that mod actually WORKS.

You'll have to wait for an update for DD before it will work. After the Ranch Expansion launched, too many files changed in the game.
even if you have not bought/installed the expansion, the changes are still applied through normal game updates)
Both Wicked Whims and Devious Desires broke. WW have already updated, while DD is waiting for an update from Colonelnutty

A little patience and you'll get to play with DD. though there is no harm in playing with WW meanwhile if you don't like to wait.

• Like 1

I downloaded dd and all the requirements very recently, but nothing seems to work. I can't have sex, masturbate, or do any of the extra stuff from the modules. The only option that shows up is coerce into sex and all it does is insult the other sim I believe and nothing else happens. 

I have an update for the Horse DLC within The Nutty Collection discord for Devious Desires, Deviant Core, and Sims 4 Community Library that ya'll should grab. I probably won't be releasing it out here until I finish off DD Pets Weddings testing phase (Which ends in another week)

• Like 4

On 8/4/2023 at 11:53 AM, ColonolNutty said:

I have an update for the Horse DLC within The Nutty Collection discord for Devious Desires, Deviant Core, and Sims 4 Community Library that ya'll should grab. I probably won't be releasing it out here until I finish off DD Pets Weddings testing phase (Which ends in another week)

I've tried to join your Discord but it won't allow me.

• Agree 2

I managed to rollback a save (v1.98.158.1020) and upon gameplay, DD itself was very buggy. Sims would commonly stand completely still, sometimes permanently freezing until the save is loaded again. Not only that, the Hard Penis textures were bugged, that had null textures on them which I've never seen on Wicked Whims (Even with a custom Penis model). 

I hope that the author will continue updating this, and I much prefer DD over WW, but it's back to Wicked Whims I suppose. 

Edited by robo7988142

I was wondering if anyone was having issues with misaligned actors during animations.I do have height sliders so one of my sims is taller than the other one, but I was wondering if there were a way to adjust them to the right position during the animation.I know that wicked whims have an alignment system so the sims are the same height during sex but afterwards, they go back to their original heights.

On 8/8/2023 at 12:11 PM, simsseianda said:

I cant get my male sim to be naked, he always wears pants during sex animations no matther wath I do. Female sim are naked but not male

So I use noir and dark's tuner as well as the customized rigs/penises and noticed that resolved the problem for me.I had the same issue and no matter how many times I tried to remove my guy's pants they would just pop back on with new ones.