On 6/25/2022 at 3:31 PM, RushTX said:

Hello there again! :)

I just downloaded and installed the latest DD. And I am REALLY loving some of the changes! The new social interactions are pretty cool, and I like that we have a bit more control over the fetishes now.  Of course I do have some questions.....

1. Some of the fetishes (under Change Fetish Enjoyment Levels) say Not implemented. I did go in and disable some of the fetishes I didn't like or want to see. And those are not on the list at all. But the ones that say Not implemented I didn't disable. Why do they say Not Implemented?

2. What's the best way to help with the constant Uncomfortable moodlets Sims are getting around their partner from unsatisfying sex? I know on the Wiki page it says, 
"In order for your Sim to have a good time, their partner Sim needs to be skilled in Sexperience. The higher your Partners skill level is, the higher chances of getting a positive sentiment will be."
Okay, that makes sense. But in the meantime, how do we help them not feel so uncomfortable around each other? That can really spoil any possibilities of romance, etc., or having the desire to try again. Of course this is happening with happily married, totally in love couples. I haven't even tried DD sex with the new teen couples yet.

Thanks!

Hey it's been a while, but were you able to figure out why some say Not Implemented even though you didn't disable them?

i'm having issues with the dd pets section, my sim and their pet are at 100% friendship and romance, but the sex option is unavailable and says "(sim) needs to be romantic with (pet) and they are not". i've tried using commands to set their relationships to 100 after the fact, but it still says that. 

On 7/21/2021 at 5:29 PM, Nayumii said:

Pretty good mod but I can't seem to be able to use wicked whims in game anymore? Like when i press on a sim it only shows devious desires, which makes it so that i can't use the wickedwhims body selector, or the settings and stuff. Is it meant to replace that or am I doing something wrong on my end? 

you cant use ww with this mod, it replaces it entirely

Hello, I Just did a clean Install after replacing WW with DD

However, I found a small problem

I can't change outfit thru clicked sim's option wheel, the Change outfit window simply won't pop up
The only way to change outfit manually is through nearby Dresser 

Even after I remove UI Cheats Extension and delete localthumbcache.package, the problem still persist

Please Help, And thank you

58 minutes ago, AshfordLs said:

Hello, I Just did a clean Install after replacing WW with DD

However, I found a small problem

I can't change outfit thru clicked sim's option wheel, the Change outfit window simply won't pop up
The only way to change outfit manually is through nearby Dresser 

Even after I remove UI Cheats Extension and delete localthumbcache.package, the problem still persist

Please Help, And thank you

Sounds like another mod is causing issues with the change outfit interaction. DD doesn't do anything with that interaction.

21 hours ago, ColonolNutty said:

Sounds like another mod is causing issues with the change outfit interaction. DD doesn't do anything with that interaction.

First, Thank You for your fast response
Second, Yes i found the culprit

It's Nisa Wicked Perversions, as I'm dumb enough not to notice the word Wicked in it's name meaning it needs WW to run

Again, Thank You

I installed DD and all requirements as asked and it wont let me interact with any sims in my household. I havent tried interacting with anyone outside the house hold but when I even click a base game interaction they go to go it and glitch out and the reset like i made them stop

• Like 1

1 minute ago, peterbraceson04 said:

Hey! I'm having an issue where it won't let me use any of the DD interactions with anyone. What's up with that?

43 minutes ago, halohaze said:

I installed DD and all requirements as asked and it wont let me interact with any sims in my household. I havent tried interacting with anyone outside the house hold but when I even click a base game interaction they go to go it and glitch out and the reset like i made them stop

It won't let me interact with anyone at all!

I'm getting an error with a fresh SIMS4 install and DD with all it's requirements. The error is below:
<desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (TypeError: _get_carry_posture_aop() got an unexpected keyword argument 'hand')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 216, in simulate&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 376, in _run&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 4142, in run_transition_gen&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3757, in create_transition&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 4224, in create_posture_state_func&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 4215, in _create_posture_state&#13;&#10;  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 127, in _wrapped_function&#13;&#10;  File "deviousdesires\commonlib\_vanilla_fixes\fix_carry_posture_issue.py", line 45, in _common_fix_posture_spec_missing_carry_aop&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture_state.py", line 159, in __init__TypeError: _get_carry_posture_aop() got an unexpected keyword argument 'hand'rtim=0&#13;&#10;Client Session Time: 19.98&#13; &#10;Num Save Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Num Load Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Current Game State: 0x96d01090&#13; &#10;LoadingScreenActiveFlag: 1&#13; &#10;Origin Version: 12,125,0,5382&#13; &#10;Modded: True&#13; &#10;</desyncdata>

This is after a SIMS4 update I received this morning. Any ideas?

Hey, yesterday I did some testing ( on existing save and fresh install ) and looks like update broke ,,Community Library'' from requirements. Can't interact with a lot of objects, sim stands in front of if, goes to T-pose and nothing happen. It only occur with CM installed. Other stuff seems to work ? 

Well it happens for me at least, I don't know if it's common.

On 3/15/2023 at 4:43 PM, MoHamamZa said:

I'm getting an error with a fresh SIMS4 install and DD with all it's requirements. The error is below:
<desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (TypeError: _get_carry_posture_aop() got an unexpected keyword argument 'hand')&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 216, in simulate&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 376, in _run&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 4142, in run_transition_gen&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3757, in create_transition&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 4224, in create_posture_state_func&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 4215, in _create_posture_state&#13;&#10;  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 127, in _wrapped_function&#13;&#10;  File "deviousdesires\commonlib\_vanilla_fixes\fix_carry_posture_issue.py", line 45, in _common_fix_posture_spec_missing_carry_aop&#13;&#10;  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\posture_state.py", line 159, in __init__TypeError: _get_carry_posture_aop() got an unexpected keyword argument 'hand'rtim=0&#13;&#10;Client Session Time: 19.98&#13; &#10;Num Save Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Num Load Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Current Game State: 0x96d01090&#13; &#10;LoadingScreenActiveFlag: 1&#13; &#10;Origin Version: 12,125,0,5382&#13; &#10;Modded: True&#13; &#10;</desyncdata>

This is after a SIMS4 update I received this morning. Any ideas?

Same error for me, and I asked on the S4CL Discord but they say is Unrelated with sims4communitylib... "Unrelated, that just means some mod is calling that" so I guess is from DD since DD is the reason I'm using S4CL, I don't know...

On 3/15/2023 at 4:48 AM, halohaze said:

Had the same issue. For me removing Nisa Wicked Perversions (and all other WW-stuff) did te trick.

FIX MOD IT'S BROKEN

1st... don't shout.

2nd... don't make the same statement only moments after you posted previously.

3rd... perhaps try to follow the instructions. I didn't have any problems when I installed the mod. That or at least state something informative. Like folder structure, what mods you have, how you went through the installation process. NOBODY is going to help you with comments like that.

Finally.... if you wish to continue. Know you are violating the rules and you will be silenced going forward. Ask constructive questions  and follow any request for info and or action on your part to help you, or keep your comments to yourself.  -RC