On 12/29/2022 at 12:50 AM, Kitten63 said:

I downloaded this mod and its not doing anything, its like i dont even have it installed. i followed everything correctly too and made sure. What do I do?

did you activate testingcheats? if you didnt the mod dont work. CTRL+Shift+c and then type in testingcheats on and enter. then press shift and click somewhere other a menu pops up. everything is in the discreption- if you follow it right and read everythion the mod worked like a charme. installed it yesterday and no prblems. remember this mod is not compatible with whicked whims. if there any files left the mod dont work proberly 

6 hours ago, rinegoneFF said:

i can't find extra mods like milking and pets, it says i do not have permission to see it? could someone paste the links here?

you mhave it installed. didi you give the sims the fetish to milk or get milked? the mod works like other things in the game. train it. you cant go outside to milk someones breasts if you dont know they have the fetish for it. so you need to get the sim make siome dates or something and find out what he/she wants. if you want it quicker, activate testingcheats in console click with shift on the ground you want to have sex or milk sims, select DD take start sexy time and there you can choose to play a animation. if you want it vanilla you have to make it like other things ingame. learn it and train it

when i'm select rape option the sim alway go to chair and play only dance animation 
i has other animation but it alway play the dance animation at chair only 
and when i'm deactivate play other animation in rape setting the game never play any other animation XD HELP

or i can only do other animation when i'n far from the chair?

Edited by nooneknow

i am at my wit's end, I fresh installed just to ensure no WW files were remaining and the moment I add deviousdesires.ts4script to my Mods folder my game is stuck on pause when i load in a household... I only have the requirements listed installed, the mod_data folder is located ...Electronis Arts/The Sims 4/Mods/mod_data/...

The game will load fine with every file except the ts4script file, I can even use the package file to set my fetish likes and dislikes in CAS but obviously no functionality once i load up my lot. I have zero isssues unless i add this specific ts4script file

This mod or one of its requirements seems to have broken romantic interactions, i assume after a recent patch. I have 2 sims that are dating, but recently they can only do a single vanilla romantic interaction every time the lot loads. After that, only modded romantic interactions show, with the default ones just being gone. This issue applies to all sims, dating or not. I removed all mods except DD and requirements, and was able to narrow them down as the cause. It works fine without mods/with other mods.

On 1/7/2023 at 5:40 PM, Jhsjhsjge said:

This mod or one of its requirements seems to have broken romantic interactions, i assume after a recent patch. I have 2 sims that are dating, but recently they can only do a single vanilla romantic interaction every time the lot loads. After that, only modded romantic interactions show, with the default ones just being gone. This issue applies to all sims, dating or not. I removed all mods except DD and requirements, and was able to narrow them down as the cause. It works fine without mods/with other mods.

Same guy as this comment, just remembered my password on this account.
I have done some more testing and found more issues. The issue described above is still the same, and applies to all sims, except when it doesn't. I haven't been able to figure out what makes it sometimes work properly. It is worth noting that the interactions seem to come back occasionally, once again allowing for one interaction before no longer working.
There is a new issue which I have been able to tie back to this, which involves attraction. This issue so far seems to only be affecting one family. In short, attraction is not working at all. A sim set to be sexually and romantically attracted to men and women is rejecting people based on attraction, which should not be possible. Romantic interactions still show up, but are grayed out. When cheating their relationship and going into cas and back out they are able to do interactions, but then the first bug happens.
A third issue is sims sometimes rejecting normal sex despite "always accept normal sex" being enabled. Seems to have to do with teen sims, in one of my attempts it was a teen sim asking for it, in another it was asking for it from a teen sim. In the second case, asking as the teen sim worked, but he continued to reject that specific sim afterwards even with a full romance bar.

EDIT: Turns out I am an idiot and forgot to update some of the files, leaving me with files of 2 different versions of the mod. Properly updating it fixed it.

Edited by tempuser45

I downloaded the mod and it's as if nothing had happened, it appears to select the fetishes when creating the Sim, but in the game there are no interaction options other than the common ones. I activated the cheats and followed the installation order exactly.

Honestly, I only created this account to make this comment.

Someone is selling your mod under a Spanish translation; literally this person (or group) is using the excuse that your mod is NOT vanilla to sell it "translated", as a "improved version of Wicked Whims". There is no free option, if you want the translated mod, you have to subscribe to the patreon. (It's only $5, but since the translation is aimed mostly at Latin America you will know that it is a lot of money here). I don't know if it will bother you to know this, or not. That way you don't care, and it's completely understandable, but I think you need to know that someone is basically selling your work with the excuse that it's a translation, which I don't know if you have given permission either.

https://jeystiv.wixsite.com/mods/post/devious-desires

https://www.patreon.com/posts/46129928

So, I'm taking dd for a test run, however, unfortunately, as I was trying to pick out my sim's anatomy, my favorite parts, simdulgnace, seems to not be recognized. There was a tutorial on how to make ww parts compatible, but I am vary inapt when it comes to modding of any kind, so I could not make heads nor tails of what it is saying. There was also something called DDWW loader, but I can't find it, nor do I know if it would still work.

Also, when I try to choose my sim's soft penis, all it does, is shoot me an exception and won't be sent to cas.

[DeviousDesires_5.3] 2023-01-15 19:02:15.070917 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\commands.py", line 399, in invoke_command
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server_commands\ui_commands.py", line 29, in ui_dialog_respond
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog_service.py", line 145, in dialog_respond
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 396, in respond
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\callback_utils.py", line 158, in __call__
  File "sims4communitylib\dialogs\choose_object_dialog.py", line 331, in _on_chosen
  File "sims4communitylib\dialogs\choose_object_dialog.py", line 274, in _on_chosen
  File "sims4communitylib\dialogs\option_dialogs\common_choose_option_dialog.py", line 127, in _on_chosen
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_log_registry.py", line 235, in error
  File "sims4communitylib\dialogs\option_dialogs\common_choose_option_dialog.py", line 125, in _on_chosen
  File "sims4communitylib\dialogs\option_dialogs\options\common_dialog_option.py", line 134, in choose
  File "sims4communitylib\dialogs\option_dialogs\options\objects\common_dialog_object_option.py", line 50, in _on_chosen
  File "sims4communitylib\dialogs\option_dialogs\options\objects\common_dialog_action_option.py", line 35, in _on_chosen
  File "deviousdesires\nudity_system\dialog\select_cas_parts_dialog.py", line 770, in _on_custom_chosen
  File "sims4communitylib\services\sim\cas\common_temporary_sim_clone_in_cas_service.py", line 95, in modify_sim_clone_for_sim
  File "sims4communitylib\services\sim\cas\common_temporary_sim_clone_in_cas_service.py", line 121, in modify_sim_clone
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\sims\common_sim_spawn_utils.py", line 571, in clone_sim
Exception: No household was specified from source Sim Jack Wheeler with household None!
Error occurred on choosing a value. -> Exception: No household was specified from source Sim Jack Wheeler with household None!

Edited by MovingShadowHunter

hey so my Sims wont get romantically involved with one another even after achieving a full romance meter and full friendship meter. I don't know how to enable romance permissions because nothing on here is giving me clear instructions on how to do so. If someone could tell me I would be extremely grateful because I just wanna know how some of the taboo mods will work

Also the rape animations do not work, and it only shows the animation for brawling and nothing else. What gives?

On 7/16/2021 at 3:00 AM, ColonolNutty said:

Devious Desires

Wicked Whims by Turbodriver and MCCC by Deaderpool are not compatible with this mod.

MainImage.png.887f2d776f5be2557e98abf23a966741.png

Devious Desires

Overview:

A standalone mod that is all inclusive for The Sims 4 by adding the ability for Sims to engage in a variety of sexual and non-sexual acts, such as Basic Sex, Rough Sex, Zoophilia, Rape, Lactation Play, Incest, and Milking with more fetishes to come!

Disclaimer: All fetishes are optional installs. If you aren't into a fetish, don't install the package file containing that fetish.
This mod does not require Wicked Whims. It is made as a replacement to it. At its most basic function (without any extra features) Devious Desires is a plain old vanilla sex mod, no kinky, no pets, no outlandish fetishes.

If you enjoy the mod leave a review and/or comment and spread the word about how much you like it! Check out my discord for my other mods as well as available test builds!

Teen Sims are between the ages of 18 and 19.

All involved Sims Teen and Above both Human and Animal are considered to be consenting adults ages 18 and up. Regardless of what anyone else tells you, this is how DD treats these Sims.

Devious Desires does not endorse and is not responsible for any of the acts seen or performed by its users.

Devious Desires is a Hentai mod above all, if you cannot handle Hentai, then Devious Desires is not the mod for you.

Game/Creator:  The Sims 4 [EA]
Modder: ColonolNutty - Wiki - Discord - Reddit
Language: English
Game Version: 1.91.205.1020 (High School Years) or above

Features:

Reveal hidden contents

DD Basic (deviousdesires.package)

• Sex and Sex Autonomy for Human Sim x Human Sim
    • Lovense Real Sex Toy support. Now you can experience what your Sims experience!
      • To enjoy what your Lovense Toy, simply start sex with the active Sim. It can be either solo or with another Sim.
      • The intensity of the Lovense Toy will increase as the Sim reaches orgasm!
      • To refresh Lovense Toy support ingame, run "dd.reenable_lovense"
    • Sex Club Autonomy
    • Masturbation
      • Sims can both manually and autonomously masturbate on the floor or on furniture!
      • Sims not on their Home lots may run to the bathroom to rub one out if they become aroused.
    • Have Sex
      • When Sims have a high enough romance with another Sim they may ask them for Sex.
        • They may also ask for sex autonomously when their Arousal is high enough!
        • Click -> Romance -> Have Sex
    • Locational Motive changes
      • Sex in the shower or a tub will increase hygiene
    • Jealousy
      • If a Sim spots a loved one involved in sex, they may become jealous and stop the sex!
      • If all Sims in sex match the gender preference of the loved one that spots the sex, they may become aroused instead!
    • Proximity
      • Sims going near a sex in progress may autonomously ask to join or go off and masturbate somewhere if they have are sufficiently Aroused too.
      • Sims may even become disgusted if the sex does not involve fetishes they are into!
    • Arousal
      • Every Sim (enabled for DD, of course) will have a new Arousal percentage. To see the Arousal of a Sim Click on them -> Info -> Arousal: %
      • Increases faster by having more Flirty buffs as well as performing certain interactions, such as watching a Romantic movie.
      • Increases slower by having more Angry, Sad, Stressed, or Uncomfortable buffs.
      • Decreases by having sex.
  • Relationships
    • Teen Sim and Adult Sim romance interactions unlocked.
    • Incest romance interactions unlocked (For Sims that are incestuous)
  • Self Impregnation and Cum On Selves (or any overlay really)
    • If an Animation is setup properly, a Sim may self-impregnate or apply overlays to themselves!
    • When Sims have an orgasm on themselves, you can choose where they shoot their load at, In Vagina, In Anus, On Face, and more!
  • Orgasm Meter
    • Every Sim has their own orgasm meter, once they reach climax, they will blow their load, causing overlays, pregnancies, and they may even inflate other Sims (See DD Milk Farm)
    • When a Sim reaches 85% on the orgasm meter, they will automatically switch to a Climax animation.
  • Top/Bottom
    • Set the Top/Bottom preferences of your Sim and ensure they take the correct position during sex!
    • Animations must use these tags on their actors in order for the roles to be respected!
  • Body System (Nudity, Underwear, Equipment)
    • Customize the body parts of your Sims, each Sim may use different body parts!
      • Select Default parts for all Sims to use. You may even choose a default part for every body category!
      • Custom Part Support! Choose ANY CAS Part you want for any part of your body! Choose CAS Parts via CAS.
      • Other Custom Part Types (In addition to the basic ones):
        • Head
        • Tail
        • Hands
        • Mouth
        • Ears
      • These custom parts will continue to be worn by your Sim, even when they take all of their clothing off!
    • Underwear
    • Equip a Strap-on whenever you want!
    • Unequip various clothing items (Wrists, Glasses, Necklace, Hat, Gloves, Top, Bottom, Shoes, Tights, and more!)
      • Also works to equip/unequip clothing items of NPCs.
      • When undressing clothing, a clothing pile will be created (If you have any laundry day stuff on the lot)
    • The best parts about the nudity in DD, there are Zero Conflicts With Other Mods and that DD Will Not Permanently Modify the Outfit of your Sims, so DD can be uninstalled with no repercussions!
  • Pregnancy
    • Sims can become pregnant via sex.
    • When Sims have an orgasm, you can choose where they shoot their load at, In Vagina, In Anus, On Face, and more!
  • Animation Customizations
    • Customize animations in various ways to improve them and perhaps correct a few mistakes the animation mod authors don't have time to fix. Even add tags!
    • Bulk Customization for when you want to customize many animations at the same time with the same customizations. Some assumptions will be made for each of the Bulk Operations.
    • The best part is that you can share it with the community! Everyone can have corrected and working animations!
  • Custom Overlays
    • Types
      • Cum
      • Tears
      • Blush
    • Overlays apply in multiple weights Light, Medium, and Heavy.
  • Fetishes
    • Enthuse About, Complain About, and Think About. Sims can have various fetishes that will have an effect on various parts of the mod! (Check the wiki for more details on their effects)
    • Fetish Likes/Dislikes can be selected in CAS
    • Just to name a few:
      • Exhibitionism
      • Public Sex
      • Voyeurism
      • Incest - If you want Sims to be incestuous, increase their enjoyment of Incest! (All Sims involved need it to be high)
  • Skills
    • Sexperience - Increase how good at Sex your Sims are. Sims will gain satisfactions buffs after sex depending on how good the sex was! This skill will also unlock new interactions you can use when interacting with other Sims.
  • Encounters
    • When a Sim asks the Active Sim for sex, an Encounter may occur instead of the Ask For Sex interaction.
      • An encounter is basically a dialogue between the Sim asking for sex and the Sim responding to the proposal
        • Accept the encounter to start sex.
        • Decline the encounter to cancel sex.
    • Encounters are available for Animal Sim x Human Sim, Animal Sim x Animal Sim, and Human Sim x Human Sim for Normal Sex, Rough Sex, and Rape.
  • Third Party Support
    • A few things in Sims 4 Control Menu are overridden by DD, such as Teen/Adult Romance and Pregnancy. Human Sim/Animal Sim Pregnancy Creation, etc.

DD Pets (deviousdesires_pets.package)

• Sex and Sex Autonomy for both Animal Sim x Human Sim and Animal Sim x Animal Sim. (Both Player and NPC Sims)
  • Gender Options
    • Animal Sims utilize new Gender Options, you can have Futanari and Cuntboy Animal Sims now!
    • Male Animal Sims may also become pregnant and Female Animal Sims may get other Sims pregnant!
  • Nudity
  • Pregnancy
    • Animal Sim/Human Sim Hybrid pregnancies
      • Human Sims can birth Animal Sims.
      • Animal Sims can birth Human Sims.
    • Animal Sim/Animal Sim pregnancies
  • Traits
    • Zoophiliac - Indicates a Sim is willing to have sex with Animal Sims
    • Pack Bitch - Makes a Human Sim more likely to have sex with Animal Sims and more likely to become pregnant with hybrid Animal Sim babies.
    • Penis Knot - Large Dogs and Small Dogs automatically have a Knotted Penis.
  • Leashing
    • Human Sims can Leash other Human Sims and walk around with them as they would an Animal Sim.
  • Relationships
    • Custom Romance Track between Human Sims and Animal Sims
    • Romance interactions between Human Sims and Animal Sims
    • Also autonomous (If a Sim is a Zoophiliac and was previously romantic with an animal)
  • Knotting
    • Sims may knot other Sims when they have an Orgasm during sex, if they have a knot on their penis. (See Penis Knot Trait).
  • Works with AOM Selectable Pets
    • With an Animal  Sim as your active Sim, you may initiate sex with other Animal Sims or even Human Sims

DD Pet Play (deviousdesires_pet_play.package)

• Leashing
    • Human Sims can Leash other Human Sims and walk around with them as they would a Pet Sim.
    • Human Pet Sims can be taken for a Walk or a Jog.
    • Leashed Sims will wear a collar
    • Leashed Sims can do their business while on leash (With DD Dirty Play installed)

DD Kinky (deviousdesires_kinky.package)

• Rape and Rough Sex for Human Sim x Human Sim and if DD Pets is enabled, Animal Sim x Human Sim and Animal Sim x Animal Sim.
  • Rape  and Rough Sex Club Autonomy
    • Club Interactions are not bound by the same constraints, such as Rough Sex will not require Consent between Sims and Rape does not require Friendship/Romance below 30%
  • Lot Traits
    • Bad Neighborhood - Sims are more likely to Rape within bad neighborhoods, especially after performing Mean interactions.
  • Rough Sex
    • After Giving/Receiving Consent, you may Ask For Rough Sex for both Animal Sim (If DD Pets enabled) and Human Sims Autonomy
    • Manual Interaction
      • Sims can ask other Sims for Rough Sex after giving or receiving consent to them and being romantic.
      • Click -> Romance -> Have Rough Sex as Dom/Sub
    • Autonomy
      • Sims will autonomously ask for Rough Sex from other Sims, if consent is given or received and their Arousal is high.
        • NPC Sims can ask other NPC Sims.
        • NPC Sims can ask Player Sims and vice verse.
  • Consent
    • Give or Take Away consent for Rough Sex to/from other Sims including NPCs!
  • Skills
    • Domination - A "skill" used to show how dominant a Sim is
    • Submission - A "skill" used to show how submissive a Sim is
  • Rape
    • Rape other Sims and force sex upon them. (Fight Rape)
      • Success is based on fitness level
    • Coerce Sims into private locations and then rape them there (Lure Rape)
      • Success is based on charisma level as well as relationship
    • Intervene
      • If a Sim spots their friend/lover Sim being Raped, they can attempt to stop it
    • Manual Interaction
      • The player can choose to make their Sim do a Rape interaction regardless of friendship/romance with the victim or the Sims Arousal level
      • Click -> Mean -> Lure Rape
      • Click -> Mean -> Lure Rape
    • Autonomy
      • (Lure Rape) Sims will autonomously attempt to rape other Sims they are neither friends nor romantic with and their Arousal is high
        • NPC Sims can rape other NPC Sims.
        • NPC Sims can rape Player Sims and vice verse.
      • (Fight Rape) Sims with a high Arousal level may attempt to fight and rape other Sims.
    • Traits
      • Rapist - The Sim will be more likely to rape other Sims.
      • Victim - The Sim will be more likely to be raped by other Sims.
    • Overlays
      • Tears will apply to victimized Sims.

DD Milk Farm (deviousdesires_milk_farm.package)

• Drink milk/cum from Sims
    • Breastfeeding and Cum Eating fills the hunger bar of the Sim that is drinking/eating.
    • Autonomy
      • Sims will autonomously ask for Milk/Cum if they are hungry
      • Sims will autonomously offer Milk/Cum if they are Aroused and in need of a milking.
  • Milking Autonomy
    • Sims that become full of milk will run off and milk themselves or ask other Sims to milk them.
    • Sims that are Aroused may ask Sims that are full of milk/cum if they can milk them.
  • Overlays appear on nipples (of provider) and mouth (of drinker) during and after breastfeeding.
  • Milking
    • Breast Milking
    • Penis Milking
    • Milking on Machines (Autonomous with animations)
    • Animation Milking (Autonomous with animations)
    • Self Milking (Autonomous with animations)
  • Breast Milk/Cum levels for each Sim
    • Track it under the Info pie category when clicking on Sims.
  • Milk added to the inventory of the Sim that started it
  • Wearable Milk Pumps (For Mobile Milking, no animations required!)
  • Custom Milk Objects
  • Milk Types
    • Breast Milk
    • Cum
  • Drinkable milk/cum, they restore hunger, and they can be sold for cash money!
    • Various Flavors
      • Vanilla
      • Chocolate
      • Strawberry
      • and more!
  • Custom Overlays
    • Milk
  • Traits
    • Pregnant Sims or Sims that become pregnant will produce Breast Milk automatically
    • Sims with a Penis will produce Cum automatically
  • Reward Traits
    • Upgraded versions of the Basic Milk Producer traits may be purchased from the Rewards Store
  • Swelling
    • Swelling is only available and will only occur for Sims with the Upgraded versions of the Milk Producer traits (See rewards store!)
    • Breasts and Testicles may become visibly swollen when they fill with milk or cum. (Requires Custom Slider Framework default sliders, adult sliders, and breast sliders to be installed, see requirements section below)
    • Buffs will be applied based on how full their breasts and/or testicles are
    • Swelling requires having upgraded Milk Producer traits from the Rewards Store!
  • Milk Supplements
    • Supplements may be taken by Sims to increase their production of milk temporarily, whether from the breasts or the testicles. Access the computer to use them today!
    • Consult your doctor (CSF) if visual swelling does not subside within 24-48 hours.
  • Inflation
    • The Vagina of a Sim may expand when another Sim fills them up whether through their vagina. (Requires Custom Slider Framework and sliders to be installed)
    • The Stomach of a Sim may expand when another Sim fills them up whether through their mouth, or their anus. (Requires Custom Slider Framework and sliders to be installed)
    • Inflation levels
      • The inflation level of Sims will constantly be going down while they are inflated. Multiple orgasms may be required to fully inflate a Sim!

DD Anthros (deviousdesires_anthros.package):

• Werewolf support
  • Traits
    • Knotted Penis - A Human Sim with this trait is flagged as having a Knot on their Penis and thus may be able to Knot other Sims during sex. Werewolves automatically have a Knotted Penis.
  • Knotting
    • Sims may knot other Sims when they have an Orgasm during sex, if they have a knot on their penis. (See Penis Knot Trait).

DD Brothel (deviousdesires_brothel.package)

• Open your own Brothel or create NPC brothels
    • Hire Sims for various positions: Stripper, Harlot, Stud, Host, Maintenance, Bartender
    • Brothel Patrons will come from all around to enjoy the experience and the service of your Staff
    • Services include Anal, Vaginal, Fellatio, Cunnilingus, Dancing, and more.
  • Work as a Harlot, Stud, Stripper, or become part of the Maintenance crew
    • Each Career has a full 10 Levels to enjoy!
    • You can work Actively with Objectives to accomplish as well!
  • Tutorials are made available for many aspects of the Brothel within the ingame Lessons (ESC -> Lessons -> Devious Desires - Brothels)

DD Dirty Play (deviousdesires_dirty_play.ts4script)

• Watersports
    • Perform "sex" involving Urine
    • Urinate on the ground or on other Sims
    • Collect, sell, or consume urine
    • Sims your Sim is romantic with can be asked to drink the pee of your Sim or for your Sim to drink their pee.
      • Sims will autonomously ask to drink the pee of other Sims when their Hunger is low, Bladder is low, and Arousal is high.
    • Your Sim can also drink their own pee
      • They will do so autonomously when their Hunger is low, Bladder is low and Arousal is high.
  • Scat
    • Perform "sex" involving Scat
    • Defecate on the ground or on other Sims
    • Collect, sell, or consume feces
    • Sims your Sim is romantic with can be asked to eat the poo of your Sim or for your Sim to eat their poo.
      • Sims will autonomously ask to eat the poo of other Sims when their Hunger is low, Bladder/Bowels are very low and Arousal is high.
    • Your Sim can also eat their own poo
      • They will do so autonomously when their Hunger is low, Bladder/Bowels are very low and Arousal is high.
  • Overlays
    • Urine
    • Scat

Requirements:

Reveal hidden contents
  • Sims 4 Community Library at least version 2.2 - NSFWMods
  • Deviant Core at least version 1.2 - NSFWMods
  • Mod Settings Menu is optionally required to modify DD Settings - SimFileShare
  • The Pornstar Cock by Noir is a required download - Pornstar
    • Other body parts may be installed in addition to the Noir ones, but the Noir ones are required!
  • A Custom Body such as Sopore
  • DD Pets requires the Cats & Dogs DLC
  • DD Pet Play requires the Cats & Dogs DLC and Snowy Escape DLC
  • DD Brothel requires the Dine Out, Get Together, and Get To Work DLCs
  • Custom Slider Framework (CSF) is optionally required for scaling of various body parts (Be sure to install the Breast size sliders as well!)SimFileShare
  • No Mosaic Remover - Sims 4 Nexus

Installation:

Hide contents

----------------- Main -----------------

Drag and drop everything directly into your "The Sims 4/Mods" folder

!!!! You should always be overwriting the main.json file with the one from the download !!!!

The final paths for the files should be the following:

The Sims 4/Mods/mod_data/deviousdesires/animation_customizations/main.json (The folder structure for this file is very important and it MUST match this exact folder path, do not change it or put it in a subfolder!)

2. Put `mod_data` DIRECTLY into Mods, so it is `The Sims 4/Mods/mod_data`
2.5. PUT `mod_data` DIRECTLY INTO THE SIMS 4
2.6. DIRECTLY INTO THE SIMS 4
2.7. DO NOT put "mod_data" into a sub folder. I said DIRECTLY into The Sims 4, "The Sims 4/Mods/mod_data". NOT "The Sims 4/Mods/Blah/mod_data". NOT "The Sims 4/Mods/BLAH/BLAH/BLAH/mod_data". ONLY "The Sims 4/Mods/mod_data". Yes, I am talking to you! I know what you did to that Mods folder!

If you do not have `mod_data` EXACTLY as it shows in the above paths, then you will receive a MISSING FILES dialog upon loading into your household!

The Sims 4/Mods/deviousdesires.package
The Sims 4/Mods/deviousdesires.ts4script
----------------- Fetish Features -----------------

Within the "Devious Desires - Modules" download, pick and choose the features you would like in your game and copy them to your Mods folder.

If you choose to exclude all of the feature packages, Devious Desires will still contain at least basic sex.

You don't need to install any of them if you don't want to!

Only install the features you want to see in your game! Don't complain about seeing one Sim taking a dump on another Sim because you failed to read this warning!

The final paths for the files should be the following:

The Sims 4/Mods/deviousdesires_features/deviousdesires_anthros.package
The Sims 4/Mods/deviousdesires_features/deviousdesires_pets.package
The Sims 4/Mods/deviousdesires_features/deviousdesires_brothel.package
The Sims 4/Mods/deviousdesires_features/deviousdesires_kinky.package
The Sims 4/Mods/deviousdesires_features/deviousdesires_milk_farm.package
The Sims 4/Mods/deviousdesires_features/deviousdesires_dirty_play.package
The Sims 4/Mods/deviousdesires_features/deviousdesires_pet_play.package

----------------- DD Wicked Whims Loader-----------------

This file is now obsolete and should be deleted. Deviant Core loads Wicked Whims animations and CAS Parts automatically.
IF YOU DO NOT REMOVE THIS OLD FILE THE GAME WILL FAIL TO LOAD, cause of errors!
deviousdesires_wickedwhims_loader.ts4script

Animations:

Modder Note: Devious Desires provides its own tuning framework, that allows extensive customization of animations and is very flexible, if you want to provide animations for Devious Desires and want the best support for your animation tunings use the DD tunings! Check the Wiki for more details as well as tutorials on how you may do this!

Devious Desires is compatible with all animations made for Wicked Whims, though Wicked Whims is not required for this compatibility.

Additions:

Some other mods you may check out that utilize Devious Desires:

Reveal hidden contents

Translations:

Special Thanks:

• Jiji
  • JustMe
  • Nicholas Kreuz
  • Pariah3J

Disclaimer:

All Sims under the age of Teen or anything involving Age Play will NOT and will NEVER be supported by or added to this mod now nor in the future. If you think it does contain this or you are told it contains this it is slander and should be ignored, simply look at the mod yourself for the proof!

All Sims involved in Devious Desires actions are considered to have given their consent for sex, this includes both Animal Sims and Human Sims. The reason Animal Sims are considered to have given consent is because they have Want Levels (Just like the Human Sims) which must meet a certain threshold in order for an Animal Sim to accept sex or want sex with another Sim. No Animals or Humans were abused in the making or usage of this mod.

All of the Devious Desires code is given freely with no strings attached. I do this as a hobby and enjoy working on it. This means that Devious Desires is supported solely of my own funds and not by my Patreon.

How do I activate devious desire ? I've downloaded the files it need to work but my game just doesn't detect the mod.

I installed the required mods, and cleared caches. I completely removed anything related to MCCC or WW. Now I cannot remove any sims underwear in CAS or do any Romance-able actions. Am I missing something? Did the recent official update bork DD?

Also, what are you guys using instead of MCCC? I am wondering if there is a decent alternative.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello -

I've come across a new issue. It doesn't happen every time. Occasionally after DD sex, my sims will lose their bottom clothing and shoes. I have to go into CAS to reassign them pants/shorts/skirts and shoes. For whatever outfit they had on before starting sex, that's the outfit that is affected. I was looking for an updated version of DD but the latest I found was from November 7. 

Has anyone else run into this problem? It's fixable at least, for sims I am currently playing. But if it happens to a NPC (even if it's one of my sims I'm not playing at the time), it's a bit annoying. And sometimes I'm not even aware of it happening to others, until I see a sim walking or running around half naked. LOL

Thanks!

I cant get the mod to run, its installed correctly according to the installation instructions above, I downloaded the requirements, and removed my other mods in case of interference but nothing . I'm confused, there's no message of any kind when I open the game not even an error one . Any ideas on whats going on?

Some of the features keep saying not implemented. like for example sexual networking on the computer, and some of the other things say not implemented as well.

I have reinstalled all fresh copies of the core, the menu, the sims4 community library, custom slider framework, csf adult body slider

I have gone through the DD setting multiple times and not sure what im missing to implement these things.