Is the default setting for this mod to always have the moodlet "Desperate for Sex?" I only want specific sims to do sexual things. I'm playing one character who I don't want to be sexual at all and has no sexual traits or anything, yet this moodlet keeps popping up for me. I try to remove it via cheats but it always comes back a second later. If every sims has to be sexual with this mod, I'm probably uninstalling.

Yes, I, ColonolNutty, did fix the ATF mods when they broke like 4 or so years ago (Before Kinky Whims and Wicked Pets were create, whenever that was) and managed them for like a year or two, I barely even remember. I saw it as an opportunity to get my foot in the door with modding in The Sims 4. While working on their mods, I learned python and also a ton of how the game code works.

The mere fact I created the gargantuan fetish mod that is Devious Desires should tell you that I'm not into all fetishes I put in my mods. It is exactly the same thing with their mod, sex, nudity, pretty much all adult content barely phases me anymore. I'm not interested in Loli/Shota, I'm interested in working on mods regardless of their content (Obvously now I have things I simply won't work on or add to my mods, but back then the world was open to all possibilities). The original reason I worked on their stupid mod was for my own fetish "Futanari". Specifically that of Natural Born Futanari, which simply don't exist in real life. The best way to show a Sim is a Natural Born Futanari is to show the Sim has "the parts" from birth, rather than suddenly having a penis when they became a Teen Sim.

Of course since I've been of the "building it for the community" mindset, I also included the sex half their original mod had. I didn't care for those parts obviously, but I didn't want to fix their mod without fixing the whole thing, that'd be rude... or so I thought.

I made those mods in a very crudely done "module" style format (similar to how it is in DD), so you could use the base for romantic/woohoo between Adult Sims or you could add in the ts4script scripts or package files (or whatever they were) to add the features you wanted. So you could add stuff for Child Sims if you wanted or you could add stuff with Pet Sims. (Yes, I also made a "module" for pets at that time)

Unfortunately, I was naïve back then and was still riding the "You're the greatest modder ever!" high I was on from the More Farming mod I fixed previously. I was too blind and didn't realize how immoral or badly seen their Loli/Shota mod was until it was too late.

As soon as I started hearing and seeing people being banned from discords and forums for simply using just the freakin base mod without any of the Child Sim stuff, I was like, "This is really dumb for people to do to others when Sims is a fictional setting and Sims aren't even real people". I dropped support for those "modules" and began doing my own thing, but with just the Base, Kinky, and the Pets portions.

At this point, I literally have no ties or hand in anything they do with their mods. Nor do I care.

In the past few years, I've had a focus on mods that better the community by providing tools to users and mod authors to create mods. As well as mods that provide features and performance unlike any other mods out there.

Anyone can tell you how much my mods DO NOT break on patches. (Obviously I had to fix a couple things from this patch, but how many patches has it been before that?)

I constantly regret working on those stupid mods, and I do my best to leave it in the past. However Turbodriver and Deaderpool simply can't let it go. They constantly feel the need to remind people about this fact. It is literally stalking, harassment and pretty creepy at this point. I hardly fight back because they don't give any room for me to fight back, anyone who does just gets banned from wherever they try it. I just want to let my past mistake go and get on with with my life.

We all make mistakes we are not proud of, mistakes are made to be learned from, let's all just leave the past where it is. Them bringing up my past mistakes, as if they are still relevant, helps no one but themselves. (Because I am the competition and do it for free and they do it for profit)

I'm sure Turbodriver and Deaderpool will find some way to twist my words, as they always do, but now the truth is truly out there.

I want Turbodriver and Deaderpool to stop harassing mod creators who are using my mods as a base. Other mod creators shouldn't be held accountable for my past mistakes. It is my mistake and I deeply regret it, but that doesn't give a right to others to harass people for it. I only want to see the community become better, not be torn apart by Holier Than Thou mod creators. I don't create mods for myself, I create them for those who can't because I enjoy it as a hobby.

I am most of all sorry that people are allowing them to get away with the things they do. Thank you for listening to my confession. Save a screenshot or archive if you want. I'm sure the moderators will probably delete it anyways, Turbodriver and Deaderpool get away with everything, even having confessions of his wrong doings from those he harasses deleted.

This is my honest confession of the events surrounding the Turbodriver, Deaderpool vs ColonolNutty war. I just want it to end, but they won't let me live down my mistakes.

• Like 1

On 8/6/2022 at 7:01 PM, ColonolNutty said:

Yes, I, ColonolNutty, did fix the ATF mods when they broke like 4 or so years ago (Before Kinky Whims and Wicked Pets were create, whenever that was) and managed them for like a year or two, I barely even remember. I saw it as an opportunity to get my foot in the door with modding in The Sims 4. While working on their mods, I learned python and also a ton of how the game code works.

The mere fact I created the gargantuan fetish mod that is Devious Desires should tell you that I'm not into all fetishes I put in my mods. It is exactly the same thing with their mod, sex, nudity, pretty much all adult content barely phases me anymore. I'm not interested in Loli/Shota, I'm interested in working on mods regardless of their content (Obvously now I have things I simply won't work on or add to my mods, but back then the world was open to all possibilities). The original reason I worked on their stupid mod was for my own fetish "Futanari". Specifically that of Natural Born Futanari, which simply don't exist in real life. The best way to show a Sim is a Natural Born Futanari is to show the Sim has "the parts" from birth, rather than suddenly having a penis when they became a Teen Sim.

Of course since I've been of the "building it for the community" mindset, I also included the sex half their original mod had. I didn't care for those parts obviously, but I didn't want to fix their mod without fixing the whole thing, that'd be rude... or so I thought.

I made those mods in a very crudely done "module" style format (similar to how it is in DD), so you could use the base for romantic/woohoo between Adult Sims or you could add in the ts4script scripts or package files (or whatever they were) to add the features you wanted. So you could add stuff for Child Sims if you wanted or you could add stuff with Pet Sims. (Yes, I also made a "module" for pets at that time)

Unfortunately, I was naïve back then and was still riding the "You're the greatest modder ever!" high I was on from the More Farming mod I fixed previously. I was too blind and didn't realize how immoral or badly seen their Loli/Shota mod was until it was too late.

As soon as I started hearing and seeing people being banned from discords and forums for simply using just the freakin base mod without any of the Child Sim stuff, I was like, "This is really dumb for people to do to others when Sims is a fictional setting and Sims aren't even real people". I dropped support for those "modules" and began doing my own thing, but with just the Base, Kinky, and the Pets portions.

At this point, I literally have no ties or hand in anything they do with their mods. Nor do I care.

In the past few years, I've had a focus on mods that better the community by providing tools to users and mod authors to create mods. As well as mods that provide features and performance unlike any other mods out there.

Anyone can tell you how much my mods DO NOT break on patches. (Obviously I had to fix a couple things from this patch, but how many patches has it been before that?)

I constantly regret working on those stupid mods, and I do my best to leave it in the past. However Turbodriver and Deaderpool simply can't let it go. They constantly feel the need to remind people about this fact. It is literally stalking, harassment and pretty creepy at this point. I hardly fight back because they don't give any room for me to fight back, anyone who does just gets banned from wherever they try it. I just want to let my past mistake go and get on with with my life.

We all make mistakes we are not proud of, mistakes are made to be learned from, let's all just leave the past where it is. Them bringing up my past mistakes, as if they are still relevant, helps no one but themselves. (Because I am the competition and do it for free and they do it for profit)

I'm sure Turbodriver and Deaderpool will find some way to twist my words, as they always do, but now the truth is truly out there.

I want Turbodriver and Deaderpool to stop harassing mod creators who are using my mods as a base. Other mod creators shouldn't be held accountable for my past mistakes. It is my mistake and I deeply regret it, but that doesn't give a right to others to harass people for it. I only want to see the community become better, not be torn apart by Holier Than Thou mod creators. I don't create mods for myself, I create them for those who can't because I enjoy it as a hobby.

I am most of all sorry that people are allowing them to get away with the things they do. Thank you for listening to my confession. Save a screenshot or archive if you want. I'm sure the moderators will probably delete it anyways, Turbodriver and Deaderpool get away with everything, even having confessions of his wrong doings from those he harasses deleted.

This is my honest confession of the events surrounding the Turbodriver, Deaderpool vs ColonolNutty war. I just want it to end, but they won't let me live down my mistakes.

Aright cool, your mod is broken with the new patch.

• Like 2

On 8/5/2022 at 2:19 PM, Asher247 said:

Getting a problem with dirty play module where playing 'defecation on objects' is creating an exception as follows:

Reveal hidden contents

[DeviousDesires_4.3.2] 2022-08-05 13:46:50.129945 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 209, in c_api_server_tick
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 127, in _wrapped_function
  File "sims4communitylib\events\zone_update\common_zone_update_event_dispatcher.py", line 79, in _common_zone_update
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 487, in update
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 117, in update
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 216, in simulate
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\alarms.py", line 293, in _run
  File "deviousdesires\commonlib\classes\runnables\common_runnable.py", line 112, in _start_update
  File "deviousdesires\commonlib\classes\runnables\common_runnable.py", line 108, in _run_update
  File "deviousdesires\commonlib\classes\runnables\common_runnable.py", line 293, in update
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_log_registry.py", line 215, in error
  File "deviousdesires\commonlib\classes\runnables\common_runnable.py", line 286, in update
  File "deviousdesires\sex\animation_interactions\animation_runner.py", line 822, in _on_update
  File "deviousdesires\commonlib\classes\runnables\common_runnable.py", line 394, in _on_update
  File "deviousdesires\sex\animation_interactions\contexts\animation_runner_context.py", line 1324, in update
  File "deviousdesires\commonlib\classes\runnables\common_runnable_context.py", line 125, in update
  File "deviousdesires\sex\animation_interactions\contexts\animation_runner_context.py", line 1329, in _update
  File "deviousdesires\commonlib\classes\runnables\common_runnable_context_with_sims.py", line 186, in _update
  File "deviousdesires\dirty_play\scat\scat_animation_interactions\contexts\scat_runner_sim_context.py", line 131, in update
  File "deviousdesires\sex\animation_interactions\contexts\animation_runner_sim_context.py", line 537, in update
  File "deviousdesires\commonlib\classes\runnables\common_runnable_context.py", line 125, in update
  File "deviousdesires\dirty_play\scat\scat_animation_interactions\contexts\scat_runner_sim_context.py", line 136, in _update
  File "deviousdesires\dirty_play\scat\scat_animation_interactions\update\sim_motives.py", line 50, in update
  File "deviousdesires\dirty_play\scat\scat_animation_interactions\contexts\scat_runner_sim_context.py", line 112, in try_create_feces
  File "deviousdesires\dirty_play\scat\utils\feces_utils.py", line 178, in create_pile
  File "deviousdesires\commonlib\utils\crafting\common_crafting_utils.py", line 132, in create_from_recipe
  File "deviousdesires\commonlib\utils\crafting\common_crafting_utils.py", line 85, in create_from_recipe_to_ground
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 194, in create_craftable
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\system.py", line 168, in create_object
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 163, in setup_object
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_process.py", line 1050, in setup_crafted_object
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 470, in exported_func
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\crafting_component.py", line 342, in set_crafting_process
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\crafting_component.py", line 324, in _on_crafting_process_updated
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\script_object.py", line 1294, in update_component_commodity_flags
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\script_object.py", line 1294, in <genexpr>
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'commodity_flags'
Error occurred while updating runnable. -> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'commodity_flags'

The exception causes the animation to abruptly end. Sim doesn't restore any bladder need, and no feces pile get created on the floor.

Forcing 'defecation on objects' through the forced sexy time command does play animations and satsify bladder need, but doesn't spawn a feces pile on the floor.

Urinate on objects works totally fine - a drinkable pile is created, and animations play as normal.

I managed to get this fixed. Apparently you need the Cats & Dogs DLC (for the poop), which I didn't have at the time of writing

Hello Cololnutty. First of all, I love your mods! Allows me to do various storylines. The problem I am having is when I use Devious Desires for sex animations, the penis doesn't get eretic. Only soft penis appears. On Wicked Whims soft and hard penis works nornally, but not on DD. Is there anything I can do to find out the source of the problem (this problem wasn't happening, it started from nowhere abd now doesn't go away)

On 7/22/2022 at 9:25 AM, b0n516 said:

Sorry to report that this mod is still broken. Something is wrong with the script file, my household will not load, and I get an exception report. I tried twice to load my game and the second time the Sims 4 icon disappeared from my desktop. 

I am happy (and a little embarrassed) to report that this mod is NOT broken. At least not for me. It was 100% user error lol After going through all of my folders in Mods, I came across an old s4 community library file, which was the cause of all of my problems having to do with DD. My apologies :)

sorry but I have some troubles with devious desires 4.3.2 and its that I get an error called DD ERROR: MISSING THIRD PARTY BODY and asks me to download the NOIR. REAL GENS AND EVE BODY. but I download them and the same error continues. Probably not download the right ones so I wanted to know if you could help me with the download links that that needs.

HERE ARE THE ERRORS I HAVE HAD. : )

DeviousDesires_4.3.2_Exceptions.txt DeviousDesires_4.3.2_Messages.txt

So I notice this said a few times through here with no answers.  I also have installed this mod as it instructs and it all shows listed when loading the game up.  But it is not working in the game.  It does show in your traits of likes and dislikes, but after picking those they just poof into thin air.  Clicking on things gives no icon, the MCM has nothing for it, I'm lost at this point.  Anyone left around here that might be able to help?

• Agree 1

18 hours ago, katerina78 said:

So I notice this said a few times through here with no answers.  I also have installed this mod as it instructs and it all shows listed when loading the game up.  But it is not working in the game.  It does show in your traits of likes and dislikes, but after picking those they just poof into thin air.  Clicking on things gives no icon, the MCM has nothing for it, I'm lost at this point.  Anyone left around here that might be able to help?

I've been having the exact same issue ever since I downloaded DD again recently. (Last time I had the ability to play, WP and KW were still in effect separately.) I have a lot of mods downloaded, so I'm gonna have to go through and troubleshoot with having just DD downloaded and necessary mods, to see if it's an issue of conflicting mods. 

I get lot traits, and traits for people, they're still available, but p much all ability to interact hasn't worked thus far, and no DD icon or related option pops up anywhere. :T

New Version Of Devious Desires Available (v5.0):

BIG CHANGES, PLEASE READ!!

- Devious Desires now REQUIRES Deviant Core (My new NSFW API, the Adult counterpart to the SFW S4CL API)
- In order to save mod details, please move/copy your mod_data folder UP one folder, so it is in The Sims 4/ folder instead of The Sims 4/Mods/.
- REMOVE deviousdesires_wickedwhims_loader.ts4script or your game will simply NOT LOAD (Cause of errors)! Deviant Core natively loads WW animations and CAS Parts, so this file is no longer needed.
- Update Sims 4 Community Library to v2.0!

- Other than the above, many things have been updated, checked the included changelog for more details.
Here is a short summary of interesting changes:
  - Many fixes around intervene and jealousy.
  - The "become nude" interactions are now under an Equipment menu. These interactions are also Animated!
    - The Quick undress interactions have been moved to the SHIFT+CLICK menu instead.
    - To equip Strapons, SHIFT+CLICK -> Equipment - > Equip Strap-on/Unequip Strap-on
  - Performance enhancements especially when loading, clicking on Sims, when travelling to other lots, when Sims become nude, and when Sims try to do DD interactions autonomously.
  - Robot, Skeleton, and Scarecrow support. No longer will they shed their outer forms for the basic flesh to come out. (These guys will no longer take off their body frames/skeletons/and scarecrow jammies when getting "naked")
  - Added snippets for Robots, Skeletons, and Scarecrows to use the Skyrim Double Dildos as a "penis" and "strapon".
    - KNOWN ISSUE: Equipping these minigiles penises/strapons onto Scarecrows will cause the penis/strapon texture to appear all over the scarecrows face.

• Like 1

Uh, after this update my game isn't recognizing the mod_data folder anymore and when it tries, it keeps deleting after launching the game and loading my save.
And the options from the dirty play module isn't showing up anymore too.
Sorry if I'm being idiot here, but how can I fix that?

Edited by FunkyBios

On 7/15/2021 at 6:00 PM, ColonolNutty said:

The final paths for the files should be the following:

The Sims 4/Mods/mod_data/deviousdesires/animation_customizations/main.json (The folder structure for this file is very important and it MUST match this exact folder path, do not change it or put it in a subfolder!)

2. Put `mod_data` DIRECTLY into Mods, so it is `The Sims 4/Mods/mod_data`
2.5. PUT `mod_data` DIRECTLY INTO THE SIMS 4
2.6. DIRECTLY INTO THE SIMS 4
2.7. DO NOT put "mod_data" into a sub folder. I said DIRECTLY into The Sims 4, "The Sims 4/Mods/mod_data". NOT "The Sims 4/Mods/Blah/mod_data". NOT "The Sims 4/Mods/BLAH/BLAH/BLAH/mod_data". ONLY "The Sims 4/Mods/mod_data". Yes, I am talking to you! I know what you did to that Mods folder!

I've tried so many times and ways to install this mod, because I'm very excited for the fetishes it offers. But I am getting disappointed. I read all the README text documents to ensure I'm doing it right but it just isn't working. I notice here in your introduction, on one line it is saying to put the Mod_data directly into the Sim4 folder, which is what the README says, then the other lines say to put mod_data into the mods folder. Please advise me so I can enjoy your creative masterpiece! 

20 hours ago, LP023 said:

I've tried so many times and ways to install this mod, because I'm very excited for the fetishes it offers. But I am getting disappointed. I read all the README text documents to ensure I'm doing it right but it just isn't working. I notice here in your introduction, on one line it is saying to put the Mod_data directly into the Sim4 folder, which is what the README says, then the other lines say to put mod_data into the mods folder. Please advise me so I can enjoy your creative masterpiece! 

I ended up backing up all my mods other than the "Devious Desires" related mods, then deleted all mods in the mods folder, I then re-downloaded all "required mods" listed on main page and installed them into the "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods" folder, then put the contents of this mod into the same folder, I also put a copy of the mod_data folder in "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4" folder, just to be safe. with this everything is now working. all I had to do after was put all the backed up mods back into the "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods" folder. I hope this helps, I'm not sure I was very clear lol.

In short I put "mod_data" in Mods folder and "The Sims 4" main folder, and this worked for me.

Edited by DerpyPrime

Hello Col Nutty and everyone! :)

I'm liking the new changes in DD. I have a question. Does anyone know of any animations out there (and the authors if so) for the watching defecation/urination scenarios? 

For example - Sim 1 starts a solo defecation animation, and then Sim 2 has the option to watch it. But if I (on Sim 2) click on Sim 1 and choose Watch (defecation), it says "No animations found"

They can "watch sex" from DD menu, but then Sim 2 just stands outside the room and cheers and claps, which seems really weird to me for this particular scenario. I'd love to see him look and then start masturbating or something.

This was on the toilet. Maybe I need to move Sim 1 to the floor?

I know Fouyaya has these "peeper" animations. Would something like that work for this? Or are there other new animations that have been created since the new DD version?

*YES both sims have high numbers in the Defecation on Sims/Defecation on Objects/Feces Consumption fetishes for this particular action.
And the Animations are tagged correctly.

Thank you as always!

PS...I'm really sorry I can't access the Discord page. Everytime I try to create an account it says my email is already registered, even though it isn't (far as I'm aware).