22 minutes ago, asdf1 said:

I feel like I'm being a bother but I promise, I'm not here about any error or bug. I have a mod question.

Is there a setting to enable a sim of either gender both get others pregnant and be pregnant themself? I've been searching for it for a while and all I can seem to find is an abandoned mod from 2015, and a mod for male pregnancy. And while that mod was tempting for what I wanted, I don't see a way of deactivating it's inbuilt moodlets.

I don't want their realistic moodlets, I just want my sims to be both genders at the same time. I want a cute lesbian couple able to both have kids with each other at the same time instead of forcing one to play male and the other female. That's all.

You can do that in the CAS settings where you choose gender and personality traits, there is also a switch for if this Sim can get pregnant/get others pregnant/both as well as a yes/no switch on whether a Sim has a penis or not, I don't know if you have to set penis to yes though, or if you can adjust the switches in such a way that a female with penis set to no can still cause pregnancies, biologically inaccurate but this isn't real life so it could work, best to just give it a try.

I found a issue, with the new update creating a sims in CAS playing with my old sims the new sims does not accept romantic relationship deactivating all romantic interaction, checking the log this appears

[DeviousDesires_4.3.2] 2022-07-28 14:37:41.906621 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\commands.py", line 399, in invoke_command
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server_commands\interaction_commands.py", line 984, in select_choice
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\server\client.py", line 257, in select_interaction
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\choices.py", line 252, in select
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 236, in test_and_execute
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 224, in execute
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 186, in execute_interaction
  File "sims4communitylib\classes\interactions\common_immediate_super_interaction.py", line 247, in _trigger_interaction_start_event
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_log_registry.py", line 215, in error
  File "sims4communitylib\classes\interactions\common_immediate_super_interaction.py", line 241, in _trigger_interaction_start_event
  File "deviousdesires\debug\interactions\show_actor_info.py", line 71, in on_started
  File "deviousdesires\debug\interactions\show_actor_info.py", line 92, in _sim_details_str
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 983, in _find_and_load
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 967, in _find_and_load_unlocked
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 668, in _load_unlocked
  File "<frozen importlib._bootstrap>", line 638, in _load_backward_compatible
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\importer\custom_import.py", line 196, in load_module
  File "deviousdesires\sex\utils\sim_sexual_organ_preference_utils.py", line 219, in <module>
AttributeError: type object 'CommonSimGenderPreferenceUtils' has no attribute 'set_to_default_gender_preferences'
Error occurred while running CommonImmediateSuperInteraction 'DeviousDesires_Debug_Show_Actor_Info' on_started. -> AttributeError: type object 'CommonSimGenderPreferenceUtils' has no attribute 'set_to_default_gender_preferences'

reviewing the CAS I realized that the sexual preference option is separated into another option and the default sims have both preferences disabled (male, female), activating one or both and saving the game the problem persists

Edited by Nioxiam

22 hours ago, Greasemonkey said:

You can do that in the CAS settings where you choose gender and personality traits, there is also a switch for if this Sim can get pregnant/get others pregnant/both as well as a yes/no switch on whether a Sim has a penis or not, I don't know if you have to set penis to yes though, or if you can adjust the switches in such a way that a female with penis set to no can still cause pregnancies, biologically inaccurate but this isn't real life so it could work, best to just give it a try.

I don't have a both option, only the default become pregnant, get others pregnant, and neither options

And looking into that second tab doesn't have anything about this either

Where are those options at?

15 hours ago, asdf1 said:

I don't have a both option, only the default become pregnant, get others pregnant, and neither options

And looking into that second tab doesn't have anything about this either

Where are those options at?

It should be under the first tab/image you sent a picture of, it not being there can only mean that I installed a mod that you didn't in which case I'm truly sorry but I can't help you any further. I will however attach an image to show you what it should look like when it does work/looks like for me, I'll also say it again but I don't know for sure if female body, no penis, attracted to other female Sims (using a strap-on or having one used on her) can still cause a pregnancy with those settings, maybe it'll just overwrite the penis check and a cumshot/orgasm animation can still cause a pregnancy and if not then you'd need to opt for temp. girl with a dick (up to you whether you interpret that as Futa or Shemale) or have them adopt if you don't wanna go through the entire pregnancy cycle but it sounded like you wanted a F/F couple with pregnancy enabled.How it should look like

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Greasemonkey said:

It should be under the first tab/image you sent a picture of, it not being there can only mean that I installed a mod that you didn't in which case I'm truly sorry but I can't help you any further

If theres any possible way to share what that mod might be, I'd be eternally grateful, but I understand if not. Thank you so much for the help with this either way 

whiped all my mods I download all that was said started a new save and there is no animtations is it a build up thing or is it bugged i see the DD tab and all the options just no way to do stuff besides just say preffrences. sorry about the typing im kinda tired.

On 7/29/2022 at 5:21 PM, WhoomyReal said:

Whenever I try to do any animation, with a object (bed, toilet, bath, etc.) it gives me a "This pill container does not specify a pill definition id or the amount in the container it's tuning." please help.

I'm having this issue as well, and haven't found a solution yet either.

On 7/31/2022 at 6:02 PM, fallenvirtue said:

I'm having this issue as well, and haven't found a solution yet either.

On 7/29/2022 at 4:21 PM, WhoomyReal said:

Whenever I try to do any animation, with a object (bed, toilet, bath, etc.) it gives me a "This pill container does not specify a pill definition id or the amount in the container it's tuning." please help.

They do have a fix for this in the discord :D

So... Last updates pretty dissapointed. 

Now DD fully brokes WW contraception system for all new sims. If any of my sims try to unpack new box of condoms/pills, it doesn't work anymore. 

Game Version: 1.90.375.1020, WickedWhims Version: v170i, BMD/S4CL/DD/NWP/MCCC
08/03/22 03:04:15 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v170i\exception_watcher_wrapper.py", line 25, in wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170i\turbolib2\tunables\interaction\interactions.py", line 78, in _trigger_interaction_start_event
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 127, in _wrapped_function
  File "deviousdesires\mod_integration\wickedwhims\birth_control\add_to_functionality.py", line 55, in _dd_on_start
  File "deviousdesires\sex\contraceptives\interactions\unpack_contraceptive_container.py", line 77, in on_started
  File "deviousdesires\sex\contraceptives\utils\sim_contraceptive_utils.py", line 75, in unpack_contraceptive_container
  File "deviousdesires\sex\contraceptives\utils\sim_contraceptive_utils.py", line 190, in unpack_condom_container
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\random.py", line 357, in choices
TypeError: 'int' object is not iterable

If delete DD, everything turns back to normal and unpacking works. 

Also WW's pills work only if to take it manually, automatic action doesn't add DD Moodlet. 

One of sim couldn't discrease arousal and cum lvl coz he wasn't romatically involved with anyone. He literally turned to some r@pe/handjob mashine, but his cum/arousal lvl was permanently 100%.

How to fix too high lvl of inflation and milk? There are npc who walk around and spread milk everywhere. I can't and don't wanna fix each female npc in the town. I literally have a ghost sim, who died fast after giving a birth, and now she spoils my house over night with her milk. ,

I downloaded devious desires...im not getting any error files or anything and im not missing any files but it isnt showing up in game..anyone know what to do? also yes my script mods are on allowed.

I had a few other script mods running fine...is it because i have wicked whims? both my devious desires and wicked whims are up to date..ive tried moving the positions of everything in the files and everyone. Idk whats wrong

1 hour ago, unbeluie said:

I downloaded devious desires...im not getting any error files or anything and im not missing any files but it isnt showing up in game..anyone know what to do? also yes my script mods are on allowed.

I had a few other script mods running fine...is it because i have wicked whims? both my devious desires and wicked whims are up to date..ive tried moving the positions of everything in the files and everyone. Idk whats wrong

im also having the same issue

I have DD installed fine, none of the functionality of the mod itself seems to be broken. 

But I have a bug where I can't use any phone interactions and when sims go to do any social interactions they bug out, T-pose, and reset. 

This seems so basic that it's probably a known conflict with another mod, but like I have so few script mods installed and still can't find the solution to it even though I've been chopping and changing for days. It doesn't show up in any exception logs either... Assist me, friends? 

E: OKAY MY BAD. I had only half-deleted Wicked Perversions, that solved the issue. Will leave this here in case anyone has done the same.

Just curious @ColonolNutty, do you ever plan to add prostitution outside of brothels, similar to how it appears in Perversions? I love the 'indebted to a pimp so can't choose when you're solicited' thing. 

Edited by jaqalexandra

Am I the only one who's game lags A LOT with DD installed? The interactions menu I mean.

If I have DD installed and I click anywhere it takes a good 10 seconds for the interactions menu to appear, and if I click on a computer it takes more than 20 seconds. If I uninstall DD this never happens.

I don't get any exceptions or error messages, my game and every mod I have is up to date.

Any ideas of what it might be?

2 hours ago, anotherhow said:

Am I the only one who's game lags A LOT with DD installed? The interactions menu I mean.

If I have DD installed and I click anywhere it takes a good 10 seconds for the interactions menu to appear, and if I click on a computer it takes more than 20 seconds. If I uninstall DD this never happens.

I don't get any exceptions or error messages, my game and every mod I have is up to date.

Any ideas of what it might be?

Same problem. Downloaded this to try it out and had to remove it because of the menu lag. It makes it unplayable for me.

This last update seems to have broken quite a few things in my saves. I'm no longer able to unpack any of my WW contraceptives and my sims are not losing arousal even after *ahem* heavy petting. They're just constantly

On 8/2/2022 at 8:47 PM, Erelin said:

So... Last updates pretty dissapointed. 

Now DD fully brokes WW contraception system for all new sims. If any of my sims try to unpack new box of condoms/pills, it doesn't work anymore. 

Game Version: 1.90.375.1020, WickedWhims Version: v170i, BMD/S4CL/DD/NWP/MCCC
08/03/22 03:04:15 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v170i\exception_watcher_wrapper.py", line 25, in wrapper
  File ".\WickedWhims_v170i\turbolib2\tunables\interaction\interactions.py", line 78, in _trigger_interaction_start_event
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 127, in _wrapped_function
  File "deviousdesires\mod_integration\wickedwhims\birth_control\add_to_functionality.py", line 55, in _dd_on_start
  File "deviousdesires\sex\contraceptives\interactions\unpack_contraceptive_container.py", line 77, in on_started
  File "deviousdesires\sex\contraceptives\utils\sim_contraceptive_utils.py", line 75, in unpack_contraceptive_container
  File "deviousdesires\sex\contraceptives\utils\sim_contraceptive_utils.py", line 190, in unpack_condom_container
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\random.py", line 357, in choices
TypeError: 'int' object is not iterable

If delete DD, everything turns back to normal and unpacking works. 

Also WW's pills work only if to take it manually, automatic action doesn't add DD Moodlet. 

One of sim couldn't discrease arousal and cum lvl coz he wasn't romatically involved with anyone. He literally turned to some r@pe/handjob mashine, but his cum/arousal lvl was permanently 100%.

How to fix too high lvl of inflation and milk? There are npc who walk around and spread milk everywhere. I can't and don't wanna fix each female npc in the town. I literally have a ghost sim, who died fast after giving a birth, and now she spoils my house over night with her milk. ,

I have this exact same issue. Unable to use WW contraceptives so I completely removed both and reinstalled. Did not help. ALL of my sims are stuck at 100% arousal. I did change some settings due to the WW update removing teen interactions but I don't think I changed anything that would have caused this issue?

• Like 1

I definitely picked the wrong week to get into this mod. As soon as I finally got it up and running, they released the high school shit which broke every fucking thing. I got the mod to play with the milking kink. Right now I've got it working and I can milk my sim, but I bought the milking machine and when I click it I get the "This Pill container did not specify a pill definition id or the amount in the container is in tuning." I see some others with this problem, but no solutions or updates posted? I joined the Discord but haven't figured out where people are discussing it yet. Any help please?

Getting a problem with dirty play module where playing 'defecation on objects' is creating an exception as follows:

Spoiler

[DeviousDesires_4.3.2] 2022-08-05 13:46:50.129945 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 209, in c_api_server_tick
  File "sims4communitylib\events\zone_update\common_zone_update_event_dispatcher.py", line 79, in _common_zone_update
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 487, in update
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 117, in update
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 216, in simulate
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\alarms.py", line 293, in _run
  File "deviousdesires\commonlib\classes\runnables\common_runnable.py", line 112, in _start_update
  File "deviousdesires\commonlib\classes\runnables\common_runnable.py", line 108, in _run_update
  File "deviousdesires\commonlib\classes\runnables\common_runnable.py", line 293, in update
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_log_registry.py", line 215, in error
  File "deviousdesires\commonlib\classes\runnables\common_runnable.py", line 286, in update
  File "deviousdesires\sex\animation_interactions\animation_runner.py", line 822, in _on_update
  File "deviousdesires\commonlib\classes\runnables\common_runnable.py", line 394, in _on_update
  File "deviousdesires\sex\animation_interactions\contexts\animation_runner_context.py", line 1324, in update
  File "deviousdesires\commonlib\classes\runnables\common_runnable_context.py", line 125, in update
  File "deviousdesires\sex\animation_interactions\contexts\animation_runner_context.py", line 1329, in _update
  File "deviousdesires\commonlib\classes\runnables\common_runnable_context_with_sims.py", line 186, in _update
  File "deviousdesires\dirty_play\scat\scat_animation_interactions\contexts\scat_runner_sim_context.py", line 131, in update
  File "deviousdesires\sex\animation_interactions\contexts\animation_runner_sim_context.py", line 537, in update
  File "deviousdesires\commonlib\classes\runnables\common_runnable_context.py", line 125, in update
  File "deviousdesires\dirty_play\scat\scat_animation_interactions\contexts\scat_runner_sim_context.py", line 136, in _update
  File "deviousdesires\dirty_play\scat\scat_animation_interactions\update\sim_motives.py", line 50, in update
  File "deviousdesires\dirty_play\scat\scat_animation_interactions\contexts\scat_runner_sim_context.py", line 112, in try_create_feces
  File "deviousdesires\dirty_play\scat\utils\feces_utils.py", line 178, in create_pile
  File "deviousdesires\commonlib\utils\crafting\common_crafting_utils.py", line 132, in create_from_recipe
  File "deviousdesires\commonlib\utils\crafting\common_crafting_utils.py", line 85, in create_from_recipe_to_ground
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 194, in create_craftable
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\system.py", line 168, in create_object
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_interactions.py", line 163, in setup_object
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\crafting\crafting_process.py", line 1050, in setup_crafted_object
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\__init__.py", line 470, in exported_func
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\crafting_component.py", line 342, in set_crafting_process
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\components\crafting_component.py", line 324, in _on_crafting_process_updated
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\script_object.py", line 1294, in update_component_commodity_flags
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\script_object.py", line 1294, in <genexpr>
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'commodity_flags'
Error occurred while updating runnable. -> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'commodity_flags'

The exception causes the animation to abruptly end. Sim doesn't restore any bladder need, and no feces pile get created on the floor.

Forcing 'defecation on objects' through the forced sexy time command does play animations and satsify bladder need, but doesn't spawn a feces pile on the floor.

Urinate on objects works totally fine - a drinkable pile is created, and animations play as normal.

Hi, I just tried to join the discord listed on the page to do some troubleshooting.

Discord says I need to "Verify your identity by phone before you can send messages in this server"

I'm not gonna blame anyone for putting whatever layers of security they want on to their servers, but I'm not giving Discord my #

Am I just outta luck then?

26 minutes ago, Tezel said:

Hi, I just tried to join the discord listed on the page to do some troubleshooting.

Discord says I need to "Verify your identity by phone before you can send messages in this server"

I'm not gonna blame anyone for putting whatever layers of security they want on to their servers, but I'm not giving Discord my #

Am I just outta luck then?

Yeh I've posted for help everywhere and personal messages, and NOBODY is repsonding.

I too am not about to give Discord my phone number either.

The only thing I could learn is that they have a patch 4.3.3 that fixes this problem, since it's a known bug by the DEV.

I guess we just have to wait for a public release, however if you (or anyone) find the patch, please post a link via personal message here.

Thanks

19 hours ago, HufflePuffin92 said:

This last update seems to have broken quite a few things in my saves. I'm no longer able to unpack any of my WW contraceptives and my sims are not losing arousal even after *ahem* heavy petting. They're just constantly

I have this exact same issue. Unable to use WW contraceptives so I completely removed both and reinstalled. Did not help. ALL of my sims are stuck at 100% arousal. I did change some settings due to the WW update removing teen interactions but I don't think I changed anything that would have caused this issue?

To my 100%-arousal-sim helped new romantic relantionship + "have sex" in romantic dialog menu. Automatic animations or self-service or sexy time don't change arousal at all. I also have mod for WW "Inappropriate Unlock", which returns relationship for teens, but it doesn't help with contraceptives. (Why even should? It's a DD mistake, not WW).