Anyone have any ideas why I'm no longer seeing Romance options as a teen? Oddly I'm seeing all the sex options, but none of the "Flirt/Ask if Single/etc" flirty interactions.  Whether I select a teen or an adult.

I -can- see them if I make an adult the playable character and select a teen, so clearly it's not an issue with teen/adult interactions. 

Sorry im new to the sims and this mod

Whenever I choose any rape animation, it says no animation found. Ive made sure that one of the sims has the rapidt trait and that the animations are tagged with Agressor, non agressor, and rape, tho it doesnt work. with normal sex, everything works fine. Any ideas?

Edited by Arrrrina

Hello, I am a newbie who is been using DD for new hours only.

Firstly, I thank you for presenting this mod for spicing up my sim life. Cut the the straight, I've been using WW for longtime (like other's do, i believe), and i am trying to getting used to DD now. Trying to figure out what is similar, what is different, and etc... And the one thing I need to ask for help is to learn how to read icons. Can anybody tell me what are the meaning of those icon's meaning? Actually, I am having problem by auto undressing during sex. Also, I am having problem at undressing manual as well lmao. (because i dont understand what i am doing when i click those)

Many thanks.

(EDIT)

moved from download forum. im sorry i got the wrong bulletin board.

image.png.0e4f4c2566978eafc5eebb1eb040c597.png.3267333fc2c22e8a226cf0b4e8a7ec55.pngimage.png.3aa5b8fd04767693f9535e3684b95146.png.6d7c27bad3c426d1f0f40e56a557b834.pngimage.png.137ca5a69ae5447697ed52d5e116addc.png.d9db5730234d9eeaa8befd2ca0ff6446.pngimage.png.601ab0aadca26363ee24e99449495bfe.png.293979863cced1a49c6cfc945aae0024.png

Went through the backlog seeing if someone had reported this issue and/or a fix for it so feel free to ding me if I missed it.

I'm getting this weird bug where my sims can't do vanilla (base game/non sex) interaction animations with other sims. They just glitch into place in front of the sim while t posing for a couple frames and the interaction is canceled. I can get sex animations to work by starting a masturbation animation with 1 sim and then calling over other sims to join but not from any of the other wheel option menus.

1 hour ago, hotlavatube said:

Did this morning's Sims 4 update break Devious Desires? It was working last night, but seems to have stopped working today. I'm seeing a lot of exceptions in the log files that end with: ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'interactions.base.picker_strategy'

im also having problem after patch. it seems i have problem with autonomy sex (milking and masturbation). 

GEN_DeviousDesires_Sex_Interaction_Autonomy_StartFromSelf_AsAny' on_run. -> AttributeError: 'GEN_DeviousDesires_Sex_Interaction_Autonomy_StartF' object has no attribute '_choice_enumeration_strategy'

and

GEN_DeviousDesires_Milk_Farm_PenisMilking_Interaction_Autonomy_StartFromSelf_AsSource' on_run. -> AttributeError: 'GEN_DeviousDesires_Milk_Farm_PenisMilking_Interact' object has no attribute '_choice_enumeration_strategy'

so on..

41 minutes ago, psyminki said:

im also having problem after patch. it seems i have problem with autonomy sex (milking and masturbation). 

GEN_DeviousDesires_Sex_Interaction_Autonomy_StartFromSelf_AsAny' on_run. -> AttributeError: 'GEN_DeviousDesires_Sex_Interaction_Autonomy_StartF' object has no attribute '_choice_enumeration_strategy'

and

GEN_DeviousDesires_Milk_Farm_PenisMilking_Interaction_Autonomy_StartFromSelf_AsSource' on_run. -> AttributeError: 'GEN_DeviousDesires_Milk_Farm_PenisMilking_Interact' object has no attribute '_choice_enumeration_strategy'

so on..

I popped over to the WW forum and yeah, they're complaining cause today's update borked WW and MCCC also. 

On 7/18/2023 at 4:45 PM, hotlavatube said:

Did this morning's Sims 4 update break Devious Desires? It was working last night, but seems to have stopped working today. I'm seeing a lot of exceptions in the log files that end with: ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'interactions.base.picker_strategy'

Updates to a game will very likely break mods. This is the nature of modding a game. Once the author goes through and fixes the mod to work with the updates then it will work again.

So don't update games until the mods you are using are updated so you can install them.

On 7/6/2023 at 4:11 AM, la palta owo said:

When I try to use a dominate function, it tells me that they don't have that fetish, I even tried to activate all of them but I get the same thing

You need to either give them the bdsm fetish to 100 value as the receiver or keep encourage them love being dominated. Once that is said and you need set the permission for you to be rough on them as well.

22 hours ago, ritualclarity said:

Updates to a game will very likely break mods. This is the nature of modding a game. Once the author goes through and fixes the mod to work with the updates then it will work again.

So don't update games until the mods you are using are updated so you can install them.

I have been noticing that EA/Maxis updates has been in the increasing end.

4 hours ago, Kumpol said:

I have been noticing that EA/Maxis updates has been in the increasing end.

They may be finishing up their series like they did with Sims 3. They pretty much covered all the options they had for 3... am I missing any? If they are, they might be pushing to get all the bugs and such done so that they can move the personal to a new project.

image.thumb.jpeg.5e2bb8d9042a0d5d16cdfcd1cac3ad61.jpeg

Hi guys. Until recently, I had no issues running DD in my game. However, following an update I installed yesterday, I've encountered some problems. Despite replacing all DD-related components and DD itself, I continue to encounter this persistent error (as displayed in the attached image). 
Interestingly, while I can access DD menus within the game, all sex-related options have been replaced with "mess around".

I would appreciate any insights or solutions to rectify this issue!

15 minutes ago, callmedarling said:

image.thumb.jpeg.5e2bb8d9042a0d5d16cdfcd1cac3ad61.jpeg

Hi guys. Until recently, I had no issues running DD in my game. However, following an update I installed yesterday, I've encountered some problems. Despite replacing all DD-related components and DD itself, I continue to encounter this persistent error (as displayed in the attached image). 
Interestingly, while I can access DD menus within the game, all sex-related options have been replaced with "mess around".

I would appreciate any insights or solutions to rectify this issue!

Yeah, the update borked the sex mods, like WW and DD. We're still waiting for an update on DD. 

• Like 1

Hi, i have a problem, it seems that i have this error and i don't know what to do, i tried to remove all mods and just keep the needed ones, remove the cache, and i though i did exactly what the README files says to do but there it is and i can't do much things in game with the mod apart from kissing or simple things like that, no sex, nothing, can you help me please? Thank you!

DeviousDesires_5.10_Exceptions.txt

1 hour ago, Arental said:

Hi, i have a problem, it seems that i have this error and i don't know what to do, i tried to remove all mods and just keep the needed ones, remove the cache, and i though i did exactly what the README files says to do but there it is and i can't do much things in game with the mod apart from kissing or simple things like that, no sex, nothing, can you help me please? Thank you!

DeviousDesires_5.10_Exceptions.txt 74.93 kB · 0 downloads

The Sims 4 was recently updated and it broke WW and DD. We're all waiting for an update to DD. 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1