47 minutes ago, vivi2 said:

Hello,i just installed DD and did everything as said in the read me file but when i run the game the option for sex don’t appear any more.what is the problem?

That's because Nutty is working on Multiple Pack updates that broke after the July 23rd Sims update. Hopefully will be done soon.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Draego said:

Is new update working for you all because I reinstalled the game and then the mod but the devious desires option is not showing 

20 hours ago, Draego said:

Is new update working for you all because I reinstalled the game and then the mod but the devious desires option is not showing 

Can anybody answer this question 

I was wondering if anyone was having issues with misaligned actors during animations.I do have height sliders so one of my sims is taller than the other one, but I was wondering if there were a way to adjust them to the right position during the animation.I know that wicked whims have an alignment system so the sims are the same height during sex but afterwards, they go back to their original heights.

I would really like to know what the solution to this is.

Does anyone know if this mod works anymore?  I tried to download it and then my other mods stopped working. Not sure if I did something wrong or if it was really blocked by whicked whims which is where I read somewhere. If so, so unfortunate. I have trouble sometimes navigating the website and stopped modding for a few years. Recently picked it up, this was one of my favorite mods I used every time. I really hope it's still working and I'm just dumb and did something wrong.

15 hours ago, givemethatedm said:

Does anyone know if this mod works anymore?  I tried to download it and then my other mods stopped working. Not sure if I did something wrong or if it was really blocked by whicked whims which is where I read somewhere. If so, so unfortunate. I have trouble sometimes navigating the website and stopped modding for a few years. Recently picked it up, this was one of my favorite mods I used every time. I really hope it's still working and I'm just dumb and did something wrong.

Its working from my experience. I just downloaded it and all the resources it required and its working just fine. It did take forever loading up for the first time but after that initial long load, it ran fine. Possibly you need to update some of the dependencies? 

I need Help. My sim doesn't play animation with autonomy sex.

[DeviousDesires_5.11] 2023-08-22 17:05:27.382908 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\utils.py", line 179, in wrapper
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\areaserver.py", line 209, in c_api_server_tick
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v175d\injector.py", line 26, in _wrapped_function
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\masked\v175d\zone_tick.py", line 74, in _turbolib_zone_game_update
  File "C:\Users\jvict\Documents\Python Scripts\Sims 4 Python Script Workspace\My Script Mods\Direct Controls\Scripts\QuackGames_DC\injector.py", line 11, in _inject
  File "C:\Users\jvict\Documents\Python Scripts\Sims 4 Python Script Workspace\My Script Mods\DirectControls\Scripts\victorandrade_dc\main.py", line 133, in dc_zone_update
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_injection_utils.py", line 127, in _wrapped_function
  File "sims4communitylib\events\zone_update\common_zone_update_event_dispatcher.py", line 79, in _common_zone_update
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\zone.py", line 507, in update
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\time_service.py", line 117, in update
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 221, in simulate
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 385, in _resume
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_component.py", line 287, in _run_full_autonomy_callback_gen
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_component.py", line 372, in _attempt_full_autonomy_gen
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\autonomy\autonomy_component.py", line 594, in _push_interaction
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\aop.py", line 192, in execute_interaction
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 216, in simulate
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 335, in _run
  File "deviousdesires\sex\interactions\autonomy\autonomous_sim_sex_start_from_self.py", line 209, in _run_interaction_gen
  File "sims4communitylib\utils\common_log_registry.py", line 238, in error
  File "deviousdesires\sex\interactions\autonomy\autonomous_sim_sex_start_from_self.py", line 207, in _run_interaction_gen
  File "deviousdesires\sex\interactions\autonomy\autonomous_sim_sex_start_from_self.py", line 219, in on_run
AttributeError: 'GEN_DeviousDesires_Sex_Interaction_Autonomy_StartF' object has no attribute 'find_best_sim_id'
Error occurred while running interaction 'GEN_DeviousDesires_Sex_Interaction_Autonomy_StartFromSelf_AsAny' on_run. -> AttributeError: 'GEN_DeviousDesires_Sex_Interaction_Autonomy_StartF' object has no attribute 'find_best_sim_id'

Edited by Erny99

Overall, I much prefer the way DD operates compared to WW. But, at the moment, I am having a great deal of frustration with it. I'll click a location, it will show 400+ available animations, but when I try to send somebody there to sex it up, it says no animations available. This happens at every location I try. I either get "no animations available" or, when I find a spot that works, there is one single animation that repeats until time runs out. I can't advance animations because there is nothing to advance to. I have over 4,000 animations. I know there's enough for my Sims to do whatever strikes their fancy in any room in the house. But it just doesn't happen.

Could this be related to the recent patch issue? Or maybe some other mod somehow messing with the selector? I don't have WW installed, so that isn't it.

To run a proper strip club, how many host do you need? How many host station as well? A lot of my patrons just hang around the host station and not much is happening. Since the last update does the establishment still requires a host?

Edited by Kumpol

Please help:
2023-08-31 16:47:40.784409 ERROR: [dd_autonomous_sim_sex_start_from_self_breastfeeding]: Error occurred while running interaction 'GEN_DeviousDesires_Milk_Farm_BreastMilkConsumption_Interaction_Autonomy_StartFromSelf_AsSource' on_run.
2023-08-31 16:47:40.784409 ERROR: [dd_autonomous_sim_sex_start_from_self_breastfeeding]: AttributeError("'GEN_DeviousDesires_Milk_Farm_BreastMilkConsumption' object has no attribute 'find_best_sim_id'")

The mod is looking for some object that I have no clue of what it is.