THE CRINGE-WORTHY INTERNET THREAD

Kendo 2

9 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

Warhammer 40K tv show might get cancelled.  I'm inconsolable that I can't see a black lesbian girlboss Astarte in a wheelchair, or that there won't be a $270 miniature pack for them.  I guess @vancleef will have to find something else to paint. :P

Once again the DEI Crowd takes a license to print money and fucks it up. How do you implode a series based on the most popular miniatures wargame of all time and featuring a bankable star?

• Agree 2

How do you implode a series based on the most popular miniatures wargame of all time and featuring a bankable star?

You go woke.

they fucked up Rings of Power. That shit looked visually good when I first started watching it but the story was a snoozefest and then it started getting woke and I just lost interest. I forced myself to see a couple of episodes as sometimes I can watch a show even with their woke shit but I forget what happened but some shit came up and I stopped watching it and started watching other stuff and soon forgot about it.

Now Amazon is pushing this hard (season 2) each commercial has to have that playing. I don't care how much you push it in commercials. I am not going to suffer through any more of that crap.

• Agree 1

I've said it before and I'll say it again. It's just like Prohibition. We'll have to put up with this Woke shit for about a decade but then people come to their senses. Mostly after the second time they post a half-a-billion-dollars loss quarter.

What I'm waiting for is the creative content that's being held back until all this shit sorts itself out. Right now there's a game that is going to blow our minds just waiting for the right time to release. And that studio is going to be the new King.

Edited by vancleef
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, vancleef said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again. It's just like Prohibition. We'll have to put up with this Woke shit for about a decade but then people come to their senses. Mostly after the second time they post a half-a-billion-dollars loss quarter.

What I'm waiting for is the creative content that's being held back until all this shit sorts itself out. Right now there's a game that is going to blow our minds just waiting for the right time to release. And that studio is going to be the new King.

Why wait? There are games that are being relesaed that are killing the market. If this content is something great, it should be done now IMO. When the woke sters decide to attack it, it would get free advertisment. Like Harry Potter or Baulders Gate 3.

Hell I bought Harry Potter just because of the woke having a shit fit stating they would boycott the game and it wouldn't make any money. I bought it to support a company that would release such a game. Ended up it wasn't a half bad game even for a non harry potter fan.

• Like 1

Woke gaming is just falling apart at the seams.  Bungie, RockStar, UbiSoft; Commie game journos getting clowned every time they slither from beneath whatever safe space rock they live under.  I knew there would eventually be a revolt but it's about six years too early.  I guess GenZ didn't pass on their marching orders to GenAlpha.

• Like 3

On 8/4/2024 at 12:53 AM, endgameaddiction said:

This. These guys totally get it. They see the media for the Shills they are.

Also, I giggle at how hard that Michael Rapaport lookalike interviewer is trying to look "Street" with his basketball t-shirt!

Edited by vancleef
  • Haha 1

Evidently British police THINK they have world-wide dominion over the internet.  If you dare to notice how fucked up the U.K. is and DARE to post about it they'll come and arrest you.  They even have dedicated police task forces scouring social media to identify, locate and arrest people who say mean things on-line.

Firsthand knowledge speaking; the U.S. has an extradition agreement with the U.K. BUT to be extradited you have to commit crimes in both countries.  That means you can tell the Wahhabi Muslim loving commie Brit cunts to go fuck themselves and there's jackshit they can do about it.

EDIT: And you London Metro knoblickers are free to put me on whatever secret squirrel list you want.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

Make A Wish does the Olympics.

So, in all of her country there wasn't anyone capable of doing better?  Seriously?

Now they are questioning why these petitions are occuring?

Almost anyone that has learned and practiced this can do better. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ritualclarity said:

So, in all of her country there wasn't anyone capable of doing better?  Seriously?

Now they are questioning why these petitions are occuring?

Almost anyone that has learned and practiced this can do better. 

18 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

Make A Wish does the Olympics.

I have zero interest in the Olympics and never watch it or follow the news about it so this is literally the first time I'm seeing this.

And I have to say, "What the everlasting fuck?" Seriously?

I grew up in the 80s and there were street kids who were self-taught Break Dancers that left this ridiculous, middle-aged woman who should be driving her kids to their soccer game instead of embarrassing her country, in the dust.

There is no way she got in without the deck being stacked. I realize that Cronyism and Nepotism have always been a factor in success, but most people have the chops to back it up. This is what a developed country sent to the Olympic games? THIS?

Edited by vancleef
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1