Witcher Coming to Netflix

ritualclarity

21 minutes ago, bjornk said:

Why do you even care? You can be sure it's gonna be some PC SJW shit.

I'm hoping that's true.  The writers and producers are doing the 'attack the fans' thing.  That means the show will be full of social engineering, white guilt, man hating, etc.  And they're making a point that it's not associated with CDPR's game take on the books.  I suspect the show is gonna tank, and that doesn't bother me.

3 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

I'm hoping that's true.  The writers and producers are doing the 'attack the fans' thing.  That means the show will be full of social engineering, white guilt, man hating, etc.  And they're making a point that it's not associated with CDPR's game take on the books.  I suspect the show is gonna tank, and that doesn't bother me.

and likely not a direct take on the actual books as well. SJW all the way!...   If that is the case, it will be so sad.  however, I guess it is what needs to happen before a decent movie / series can be created. happened with many super hero movies. remember the 90's ?  Talk about crap.  Then the movie studios decided to get their acts together (for a brief time before SJW entered there) and created some pretty good ones.  ;) 

Fortunately, it seems as if the whole SJW movement is starting to die.  I really hope it isn't just sleeping for a bit before coming back with a vengeance.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...