Body N04 for MedBod

JoshQ

Body N04 for MedBod

• This CC is offered completely free
  • You’re allowed to modify it in any way, shape or form imaginable; asking me for permission is not necessary
  • I don’t take requests nor commissions

Details:

• Base game compatible
  • For young adult and adult femsims
  • Located on the Body category
  • Enabled for naked, everyday, sleepwear, formalwear, career, outwear and validformaternity
  • Disabled for random sims
  • All LODs and morphs
  • Polycount: 4184 and 4072
  • 4 color channels, 2 variations
  • Only available in .package format

Defects:

• Although I was able to reduce pixelation compared to Body N03 it’s still present at full zoom (hopefully you don’t have a macro photography fetish)
  • Stretching, deformation and more when combined with sex animations and/or “larger” sims
  • I’m almost sure I completely eliminated clipping on the neck at least on everyday simming, but I didn’t test every single custom sex animation so it could still happen
  • Most patterns won’t align on the neck seam
  • 3D collars, necklaces and alike can clip with the neck or rest of the body
  • Ugh, mixed the thumbs for the Barbie Boobs version, don't worry you'll be able tell the difference, sorry!

Notes:

• First variation has a boob window, second one doesn’t
  • This time I used the neck portion from afTopCHNinspired and created a new set of textures
  • Added a “Barbie Boobs” version (in short it lacks 3D nipples and it’s intended to be used with skins that has nipples painted out-of-position), you can install any version or both without problems
  • Compatible with EA’s footwear, every single pair of shoes from me and any other CC that respects the original vertex coordinates on feet seam and UV map
  • Also you can use texture accessories but it will appear below the fabric

Credits:

• Electronic Arts for the neck mesh