Fallout 76

I expect to hear a fairly classic damage control statement from Todd soon, saying something along the lines of "We've tried to do something different with FO76, but it didn't work out the way we had hoped." 😅

We've been criticizing Bethesda for years for the same exact things people and press do these days. It's funny how so many people can only see it now. And fanboys now call it "hate hype"! 🤣

Edited by bjornk
  • Agree 1

It takes a real special group of out of touch imbeciles to release a game in this state and not believe that there would be any sort of backlash. I've never seen a game this bad for a AAA developer.

Bethesda has manage to beat out my super low expectations for this game and now I actively compare Fallout 76 to E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial. I wouldn't be surprised if copies of this game is dumped in a landfill somewhere.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

27 minutes ago, endgameaddiction said:

Just looking at the FO76 thread on LL is so fucking cingeworthy. It's 2015/2016 all over again.

I think I know what you mean. That guy has some issues.🤣 Or he just likes white knighting random stuff in his spare time.

Edited by bjornk
  • Like 1

When Todd came out at E3 and tried to be funny when he said that Fallout had bugs, that it's true because he read it on the internet, that was a hit below the belt. Basically Bethesda isn't a company that strives for perfection, because any individual who has a passion for something, they'll always strive for perfection and be very critical on themselves when they make any error. They don't turn around and start mocking others for their own hiccups and laugh about it.

But their cult can't see that. 'burthederp is a bestest eburrrr!!'  🤪

Edited by endgameaddiction
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, bjornk said:

"You have to pay 60 bucks and play it, only then you can have an opinion."

Seriously, WTF is wrong with these people!?

This was the same argument I got back in 2015/2016 when Fallout 4 was fresh.

I'm not even going to reply as to why I don't. It's a waste of time.

Edited by endgameaddiction

LOL, this game is getting killed.

fallout76.thumb.jpg.9f0e5f64f2651d7e7cba1e5f83322bd1.jpg

The most positive thing I can say about Fallout 76 is that a train wreck of this magnitude might finally yank Bethesda – a company that gets away with too much – back to reality. Maybe it’s finally time to update that engine. Maybe it’s not a good idea to slap the Fallout name onto a game that isn’t fit for release and expect it to go over well.

https://gamecritics.com/mike-suskie/fallout-76-review/

Bethesda has betrayed Fallout's spirit to create a game full of bugs and without a soul.

https://www.eurogamer.it/articles/2018-11-16-fallout-76-recensione

Fallout 76 is a bold experiment with one of gaming’s biggest and most beloved franchises. Unfortunately the experiment seems like a failure so far. Bugs and glitches are everywhere, but worse is that the core principles of design just don’t function the way they seem like they should.

• Haha 1

If Bethesda wants to retain any credibility they have left, it would be a perfect time to allow Obsidian to make a Fallout, IF their new masterlords (MS) allows them to. Doubt it!

They should of hired Obsidian as a parent company and allow them to do the Fallouts while Bethesda Games Studio worked on their Starfield and TES. Too late!

MS should make a generous offer in buying Fallout IP so Obsidian can make Fallout games again. Not that I like MS, but I trust the Fallout franchise in the hands of Obsidian more than Bethesda.

Bethesda doesn't take criticism very well. Instead of listening to the fans who complain about them ignoring the established lore they make fun of them. How can Bethesda make a great game that meet the expectations of their fans if they don't listen too them?

This is why I enjoy watching Fallout 76 crash and burn. They don't care about us, the paying consumer and our opinion of their products, so why should we care about them?

They would rather write a terminal entry that pokes fun at the fans than making a game that doesn't trash the lore.

1 hour ago, Doublezero said:

Bethesda doesn't take criticism very well. Instead of listening to the fans who complain about them ignoring the established lore they make fun of them.

Reminds me of a certain cocky Polish developer...

1 hour ago, Doublezero said:

They would rather write a terminal entry that pokes fun at the fans than making a game that doesn't trash the lore.

They've never given a shit about Fallout lore. Not only they are a bunch of incompetent hacks, but their sense of humor is revolting as well. Unfortunately none of the current situation about FO76 will affect their future attitude, as they have fanboys who are just as revolting as they are, almost a match made in heaven.

Don't know about you guys, but I'm so hyped about Shitfield, I'm sure it will revolutionize Bethesda memes.

Edited by bjornk