Migrated from MYSQL to MariaDB

Doublezero

This morning I migrated the server from MYSQL to the latest version of MariaDB.

MariaDB is a fork of MYSQL, it uses the same SQL statements so I'm not worried that there will be any major problems but if errors do show please share them here with screenshots if possible.

Also if you believe the site is running faster or slower leave a comment about that as well.

The earth rotates on it's own axis which is about 23.5 degrees while it spins at a certain velocity. The earth also orbits around the sun. Because of this, this is how our day and night cycle occurs. This is how it gives off the impression that the sun rises and goes down, but in reality the sun never moves. If the earth was straight on it's axis, there wouldn't be a sunrise or sunset. 🌐

Wait, what! This isn't a thread about astronomy or something?

Well, if I must, the site opens at a proximity of light speed. whereas it didn't before. Wasn't much of a difference, but it is noticeable.

Edited by endgameaddiction

Don't see any difference. By the way, can we do something about the emojis? Don't know if it's just me but it takes forever to load the emoji window and while loading it literally locks up the browser. Also, are all the emojis necessary? There are way too many, most of which I've never seen used even once.

1 hour ago, bjornk said:

Don't see any difference. By the way, can we do something about the emojis? Don't know if it's just me but it takes forever to load the emoji window and while loading it literally locks up the browser. Also, are all the emojis necessary? There are way too many, most of which I've never seen used even once.

Aside from not showing them at all in the emoji widow I can't do much about the browser based emojis. If anyone want them gone I can do it with the click of the mouse.