[Sims 4] Kendo 2's Slut Stuff Fishnets

Kendo 2

[Sims 4] Kendo 2's Slut Stuff Fishnets

What this does:
Adds 8 stand-alone color variations (black, fuchsia, green, navy, red, teal, white and yellow) for fishnet tank tops, panties, stockings and leggings.  The tops have new binaries for nipples and all of the textures have new RLE2 shadow maps.  I might have made new DST normals too, but I don't remember if I did or not. 

All of the items use the slots expected (tank top, accessory leggings, accessory leggings, etc.) and are available for female Teens, Young Adults, Adults and Elders in ALL of the outfit categories; Athletic, Everyday, Formal, Party, Sleep and so on. Occult category Aliens, Humans and Witches are supported. I did not make new catalog thumbnails.

Requirements:

None.

Conflicts:
None. All of the items are stand-alone.

Possible Issues:

This may not work with Mac versions of the game.

Installation:
Extract the zipped files and drop the package file into C:\Users'your name'\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods. When the game loads it should display as a non-scripted mod if you bother to look for it.

Terms:
Do not direct link the files.  Do not upload my content to other sites.
You may not use my content as part of compilations, place it behind pay walls, or do anything else crooked.
EA ‘Et al’ and you the downloader have no vetted interest in this content.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, ritualclarity said:

His Sims 4 clothing looks even better in the game :P 

Thank you. :)

I've been off work for the last few days so I dove into making new meshes and binaries for the vanilla EA jeans.  It took a bit of effort but I got everything working to where there are no seams or binary overlaps.  Since that's done I've been going crazy replacing the default baggy jeans with tight-fitting ones.  I have SEVEN jean categories converted so far.  They look really sexy and form-fitting.  heh-heh...slut jeans for real. :D

21 hours ago, ritualclarity said:

Sims 4 is on a good sale on Origin. 14.99

His Sims 4 clothing looks even better in the game :P 

it's not for the money ;)

1st, there aren't yet enough mods for TS4 :P

2nd, if i've understood correctly, TS4 misses some of the feature i like the most in TS3, such as the possibility to personalize clothing and objects changing colors and styles... so, for example, Kendo2 wouldn't need to create several fishnet of different colors, he would just create 1, let's say black, then whoever uses it can change it to any color the moment (s)he uses it... that reduces the number of mods you have, makes the possible combinations nearly infinite, and avoids the risk of finding something i like but made in a color i hate ;)

• Like 1

There are 100s of mods.

Yes there needs to be different colors but I believe the colors used and created look more vibrant as they are actual colors set forth by the mod author. 

I have however never used Sims 3 so I don't know how they function. AS far as I can tell the mods for Sims 4 is pretty mature. Take a look around for the mods that are available for Sims 4. 

http://twinfinite.net/2014/10/sims-4-mods/

And realize the above link was created October 2014 !!!!

Think about getting Sims 4. It isn't as popular as it appears that Sims 3 is but there are lots of mods and tools for it. Plus you will be able use all the sexy and slutty clothes that Kendo 2 makes available for Sims 4! That alone is worth the price of admission :P

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Karma199696 said:

if ii've understood correctly, TS4 misses some of the feature i like the most in TS3, such as the possibility to personalize clothing and objects changing colors and styles... so, for example, Kendo2 wouldn't need to create several fishnet of different colors, he would just create 1, let's say black, then whoever uses it can change it to any color the moment (s)he uses it... that reduces the number of mods you have, makes the possible combinations nearly infinite, and avoids the risk of finding something i like but made in a color i hate ;)

No, there aren't any color wheels to tune colors to what you want.  Everything is done with set color swatches now.

9 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

No, there aren't any color wheels to tune colors to what you want.  Everything is done with set color swatches now.

so i understood correctly :( that's annoying... 

TS2 was so, and i kept finding clothes that i liked but in colors i disliked (such as red and purple). but TS2 provided Bodyshop that you could use to modify your clothes, skins, hair, etc...  so i learned to use it in order to have the clothes the color i liked them :)

then came TS3, with the new feature of changing colors and styles as you liked...  and that was fantastic ! any time you used clothing or objects you could change their look!! that's something i really like in TS3, plus of course the many great mods that have been done in the years ;)

• Like 1

On 3/1/2017 at 11:21 PM, Karma199696 said:

it's not for the money ;)

1st, there aren't yet enough mods for TS4 :P

2nd, if i've understood correctly, TS4 misses some of the feature i like the most in TS3, such as the possibility to personalize clothing and objects changing colors and styles... so, for example, Kendo2 wouldn't need to create several fishnet of different colors, he would just create 1, let's say black, then whoever uses it can change it to any color the moment (s)he uses it... that reduces the number of mods you have, makes the possible combinations nearly infinite, and avoids the risk of finding something i like but made in a color i hate ;)

oh, that's why you asked for TS2 when was already coming out TS3 and you started playing TS3 when there where already 5 EP !!  LOL !!  you're not interested in the game but in its mods ! :big-toothy-smile:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Von_Manstein said:

oh, that's why you asked for TS2 when was already coming out TS3 and you started playing TS3 when there where already 5 EP !!  LOL !!  you're not interested in the game but in its mods ! :big-toothy-smile:

Yup !  you got it ;) i even tried FO New Vegas because of Kendo2's Mods :D

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, ritualclarity said:

Kendo should get a share of the profits from these companies since it seems as if people buy or seek out the game because of his mods :P

if you ask me, the profit from games such as Fall Out, Skyrim and The Sim X (put any number you want) should be divided among the creators of the several mods that make those games really fun and worth playing !!!  :drunk:

• 2 years later...

There are 100s of mods. 

Yes there should be diverse hues yet I trust the hues utilized and made look increasingly energetic as they are real hues put forward by the mod creator. 

I have anyway never utilized Sims 3 so I don't know how they work. To the extent I can tell the mods for Sims 4 is really develop. Investigate the mods that are accessible for Sims 4. 

https://technofizi.net/best-sims-4-mods/

What's more, understand the above connection was made October 2014 !!!! 

Consider getting Sims 4. It isn't as prevalent as it gives the idea that Sims 3 is yet there are bunches of mods and instruments for it. Additionally you will be capable utilize all the attractive and scandalous garments that Kendo 2 makes accessible for Sims 4! That by itself merits the cost of affirmation :

• 4 months later...

Just got updated with the June 2019 update and found your file....[Kendo2] Slut Fishnets are not working with the update.  Just curious if the file will be fixed or not...as far as I can tell it is just the fishnet pantyhose, it turns you Sim Black until you move in closer and some of the outfit shows...

46 minutes ago, amberyl56 said:

Just got updated with the June 2019 update and found your file....[Kendo2] Slut Fishnets are not working with the update.  Just curious if the file will be fixed or not...as far as I can tell it is just the fishnet pantyhose, it turns you Sim Black until you move in closer and some of the outfit shows...

I no longer play Sims 4 and I won't be updating any mods I made for it.  Sorry.