THE CRINGE-WORTHY INTERNET THREAD

Kendo 2

I got reported for hate speech on Youtube AGAIN.  Evidently you can't say " 'Modern' women are snakes," even if the video depicts exactly that point.  What else would you call a woman who has next-day-regrets so accuses the guy she was with of drugging and raping her?  Luckily for him there was surveillance footage of her trying to sit in his lap while he was still standing up.  She LIED and tried to get the guy kicked out of college and arrested.

ANYWAY, there are videos and comments on Youtube right now saying things far worse about men, white people, Jews, etc.  Can't point out the obvious about deh wamenz though.  And I didn't say all wome are snakes,  just the 'modern' ones.

The warning I got before was basically the same thing and both times it was from that 'Nate the Lawyer' channel.  I think he's the one doing the reporting so I unsubscribed from his ass.  It's not like he covers things other people don't.  FR woke culture is dogshit.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Kendo 2 said:

I got reported for hate speech on Youtube AGAIN.  Evidently you can't say " 'Modern' women are snakes," even if the video depicts exactly that point.  What else would you call a woman who has next-day-regrets so accuses the guy she was with of drugging and raping her?  Luckily for him there was surveillance footage of her trying to sit in his lap while he was still standing up.  She LIED and tried to get the guy kicked out of college and arrested.

ANYWAY, there are videos and comments on Youtube right now saying things far worse about men, white people, Jews, etc.  Can't point out the obvious about deh wamenz though.  And I didn't say all wome are snakes,  just the 'modern' ones.

The warning I got before was basically the same thing and both times it was from that 'Nate the Lawyer' channel.  I think he's the one doing the reporting so I unsubscribed from his ass.  It's not like he covers things other people don't.  FR woke culture is dogshit.

For a moment I thought he was someone else. I was like WTF! 
Yea, he is a asshole. I never really liked his videos. It was OK for a browse when I didn't have anything else to do but not something I eagerly awaited.

Anyway, to show how much of an $$$ he is...

He is suing  someone for a tweet. And apparently it is also being reported through the intershit for his personal gain outside of suing someone.

I can't be arsed to watch the entire video , so I don't know the outcome just that I think it is low if you go to sue someone and then make it public when you are a internet personality especially when it would possibly (and likely intentionally meant ) to enrich himself.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

Stopped following him last year.

Edited by endgameaddiction
  • Agree 1
  • Yes! 1

WTF? I posted a video and I know it was working as I watched it.

Come back and see another video? 

Went back through my history and got the video again. The title etc. It even has the post below it but the video was changed. Wow You Tube. You got so but hurt by the mockery you swapped the video?

• Haha 1

Wow You Tube. You got so but hurt by the mockery you swapped the video?

Everyone wants Free Speech until they realize it's a two-way street. Then, they act all butt-hurt and run crying back to Momma.

• Yes! 1

7 minutes ago, ritualclarity said:

And the Democrats will claim that Trump staged this attempt.

:(  Just when I thought the insanity couldn't get worse, it did.

Stupid leftists are saying Trump staged it on youtube. Not worth replying to. These are the same people that say he's the establishment.

• Agree 1

A Farcebook friend posted "Too bad he survived" as his status. So as a test, I reported it as Hate speech. Within fucking seconds, Farcebook gets back to me with an AI generated corporate speak along the lines of "We checked your report and it's cool. We're not removing the post"

If I ever needed proof that Tech is a Leftie Propaganda machine, I now have it I can absolutely guarantee if this was a Biden assassination attempt and someone posted that. it would be removed and the poster Snoozed for a month if not banned outright.

For the first time, ever, in my life, I am scared. This country has become a Banana republic where the entrenched politicians will do anything to maintain power. While Trump isn't the outsider we necessarily need, the very fact our so-called "elected officials" are doing everything they can to deny something like 48-52% of the country's choice, there are idiots who still vociferously defend their Party. I just don't get it. This election might be as important to this country as Lincoln's was. And I think it's going to start another war.

And I'll tell you what else: this City Boy is headed for the Country when it does because you guys are going to win. I give the Leftists 6 months before they realize that you can't Google "how do I clear a jam" in the middle of a firefight. 

Edited by vancleef
  • Agree 2